Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? (8782 Views)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Men Cannot Go Back Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Why you don't agree sir?

Of course you know you lied there. We all need each other. If I don't donate my semen, will you use that or a gorilla to make babies? undecided
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Of course you know you lied there. We all need each other. If I don't donate my semen, will you use that or a gorilla to make babies? undecided

Sweerie...we have cloning and splicing. kiss

Women do not need men. kiss
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by ronald4lif(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Let them have their way, but not always. When a throws all the verbal jabs at yah, what do you do, you let it slide..

I've noticed one thing about Nairaland. If your thread is educative, whether it hits front page or not, it will die a natural death. But when it encourages any of these, then expect over 20 pages:

- Male-female battle (I hope some females won't call me a misogynist for letting the f in female to be in small letter. Sorry, it's the normal word formatting, cuz words which start a sentence are often formatted as Capital letter) cheesy

- Yoruba-Igbo battle.. Some people carry out this battle hiding under the guise of playing politics or being political activists...

Yes true, but the verbal combat of the sexes is interesting, educative and more intriguing than the ethnic battle, notwithstanding the slurring remarks that goes with both. The ethnic warriors, however, usually have nothing impressive to say or support their supercilious argument apart from my tribe and religion is unrivalled and grander to others. Engaging in ethnic/religion discourse doesn't teach me anything new but the battle of the sexes develop my way of life and how to relate with women off cyberspace.

Bro, you must have noticed how I keep flooring mrschima each time that she lock-horns with me with her usual tiffs and petit quibbling. I'll keep taking her to the cleaners till she surrender her arsenals on her feminism crusade.
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by ronald4lif(m): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Women do not need men Now that comment isn't a feminist view but a personal opinion.

Feminism is here to stay...get over it! kiss

Go tell that crap to the average Nigerian woman who are dependent and leeches to men and see what happens to you @emboldened. Nonsense. angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Sweerie...we have cloning and splicing. kiss

Women do not need men. kiss

So why do some of you depend so much on men? Some behave as if their lives are tied to that of one man or the other.. tongue
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

So why do some of you depend so much on men? Some behave as if their lives are tied to that of one man or the other.. tongue

I can't answer to why they do it but they don't need to. I don't depend on them for sure. kiss
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes true, but the verbal combat of the sexes is interesting, educative and more intriguing than the ethnic battle, notwithstanding the slurring remarks that goes with both. The ethnic warriors, however, usually have nothing impressive to say or support their supercilious argument apart from my tribe and religion is unrivalled and grander to others. Engaging in ethnic/religion discourse doesn't teach me anything new but the battle of the sexes develop my way of life and how to relate with women off cyberspace.

Bro, you must have noticed how I keep flooring mrschima each that she lock-horns with me with her usual tiffs and petit quibbling. I'll keep taking her to the cleaners till she surrender her arsenals on her feminism crusade.
grin

Hehehehehe, of course she will be taken to the cleaners sooner than expected because am gonna be here to help bust her little fairytale bubbles. cheesy
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Go tell that crap to the average Nigerian woman who are dependent and leeches to men and see what happens to you @emboldened. Nonsense. angry

Nothing is going to happen to me and they will listen.

Women do not need men.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

I can't answer to why they do it but they don't need to. I don't depend on them for sure. kiss

Since only men depend on women, make sure you don't bare children thru the semen of a man. Be it from the dick or from the bank! tongue

And tell others like you to follow suit. Talk of cloning as if it is legal. tongue
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro, you must have noticed how I keep flooring mrschima each that she lock-horns with me with her usual tiffs and petit quibbling. I'll keep taking her to the cleaners till she surrender her arsenals on her feminism crusade.
grin

Get over yourself Ronald...you will never see a cease and desist from me regarding Feminism. kiss

I like it rough baby. kiss
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, of course she will be taken to the cleaners sooner than expected because am gonna be here to help bust her little fairytale bubbles. cheesy

Yawns. I will pay good money to see you try Gitmo!
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Since only men depend on women, make sure you don't bare children thru the semen of a man. Be it from the dick or from the bank! tongue

And tell others like you to follow suit. Talk of cloning as if it is legal. tongue

I will spread the word. kiss

#wedontneedmen!
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

And you won't be the one to put a leash on me Ebola infected bish! kiss

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Yawns. I will pay good money to see you try Gitmo!

I'll pay good money to have you riggle that flat behind of yours.. tongue
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

I will spread the word. kiss

#wedontneedmen!

Please divorce Chima ASAP.. tongue
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

I'll pay good money to have you riggle that flat behind of yours.. tongue

My booty is flat?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Please divorce Chima ASAP.. tongue

Sure. wink
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

My booty is flat?

Yes, based on your DP.. tongue
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Sure. wink

Settling for Lesbianism? wink
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

When you have a forum that reach across the nations and around the world..you are not going to get a barrel of like minds. Drama and sex will always triumph no matter what.
Lol....thats standard biitch ideology
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mrschima, you have started again abi?
I thought feminists gun for equality in sexes? Which one is you don't need men again? Isn't that female chauvinism?
BTW, the cloning and splicing you mentioned were invented by men. As well as the phone of laptop you are using now. The house you're in right now was designed and built by men.
You say you don't need men again, if we disappear of one year, who will be there to do all these?
cheesy is it oga chimamanda?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Mrschima, you have started again abi?
I thought feminists gun for equality in sexes? Which one is you don't need men again? Isn't that female chauvinism?
BTW, the cloning and splicing you mentioned were invented by men. As well as the phone of laptop you are using now. The house you're in right now was designed and built by men.
You say you don't need men again, if we disappear of one year, who will be there to do all these?
cheesy is it oga chimamanda?

You act like women can't invent or design sh1t. There are a lot of inventions by women and laptops are not a necessity.

God is a giver of things not man. Women don't need men.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
blublahd:

Lol....thats standard biitch ideology

And you are a bish. wink
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Settling for Lesbianism? wink

Why not? kiss
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Yes, based on your DP.. tongue

You don't see those creases in my ass? grin
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

You don't see those creases in my ass? grin

Lies tongue

Your bum as flat as mine... cry
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Why not? kiss

So ewwwwwy!

You can do better than that na.. cry
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

And you are a bish. wink
in your under-developed mind
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
blublahd:

in your under-developed mind

In reality gay bish.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

You act like women can't invent or design sh1t. There are a lot of inventions by women and laptops are not a necessity.

God is a giver of things not man. Women don't need men.
women cannot invent or design sh1t. Trust me on that.
You think it is easy to invent? You think women have the mental strength to put up with repeated and continuous failure? Abeggi. You need us. Forget.
If women leave, in fifty years time, men will have designed flying cars and super powered exoskeletons. If men leave, in two hundred years, the most advanced type of technology will be a landrover grin
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

So ewwwwwy!

You can do better than that na.. cry

What is better sweerie?
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Lies tongue

Your bum as flat as mine... cry

You got flat boots and you are Igbo?

Hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Naija Girl Wears A Bra In Front Of Her Male Cousin / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / Plus Size Curvy Ladies In A Local Beauty Contest Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.