Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? (8780 Views)

I Find It Very Offensive When Men Cannot Chase Only Women They Can Afford / Anti-feminism; A War That Men Cannot Win / Men Cannot Go Back Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
women cannot invent or design sh1t. Trust me on that.
You think it is easy to invent? You think women have the mental strength to put up with repeated and continuous failure? Abeggi. You need us. Forget.
If women leave, in fifty years time, men will have designed flying cars and super powered exoskeletons. If men leave, in two hundred years, the most advanced type of technology will be a landrover grin

It is interesting to see how you view the women in your family.

So sad. She should have used a hanger.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

In reality gay bish.
muntula
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
blublahd:

muntula

Your mammy.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

It is interesting to see how you view the women in your family.

So sad. She should have used a hanger.
the women in my family do not claim they do not need men.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by ronald4lif(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, of course she will be taken to the cleaners sooner than expected because am gonna be here to help bust her little fairytale bubbles. cheesy

Mrschima doesn't even strike me as a feminist. She comes off as a Misandrist or simply someone who loves bickering with guys. Having realized that almost every guy on this board is anti-feminism she decided to employ the feminism stance as a bait to lure them to her bickering game. We have just one feminist on here who drives home her point clinically without resorting to petit anti-men lines.

She should keep her feminism semantics off this board and practice it there in the U.S. or she would have me to lock-horns with. We don't want our women to adopt this modern-day feminism that is capable of ensuring the male becomes women puppets and an endanger species.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by ronald4lif(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Get over yourself Ronald...you will never see a cease and desist from me regarding Feminism. kiss

I like it rough baby. kiss

angry
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

What is better sweerie?

The only thing better is getting a real man that will take care of you and on your part, you accord him as much respect as he accords you. Shikina!
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Mrschima doesn't even strike me as a feminist. She comes off as a Misandrist or simply someone who loves bickering with guys. Having realized that almost every guy on this board is anti-feminism she decided to employ the feminism stance as a bait to lure them to her bickering game. We have just one feminist on here who drives home her point clinically without resorting to petit anti-men lines.

Who's that please? cheesy

She could keep her feminism semantics off this board and practice it there in the U.S. or she would have me to lock-horns with. We don't want our women to adopt this modern-day feminism that is capable of ensuring the male becomes women puppets and an endanger species.
[/quote]

Now am confused... Still talking about the feminist or MrsChima?

Well, I think I can point to the feminist you were referring to in the first paragraph. She's a nurse right? cheesy
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Your mammy.
so much for feminism.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

You got flat boots and you are Igbo?

Hian!

Am a man, you don't expect me to be all KimKay do you?

I love me flat you know. Sends a warning sign to them homos that am a "no go area".. cheesy

blublahd:

so much for feminism.

grin
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by ronald4lif(m): 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

Who's that please? cheesy

Now am confused... Still talking about the feminist or MrsChima?

Well, I think I can point to the feminist you were referring to in the first paragraph. She's a nurse right? cheesy

She's Victoriabee and she's a soon-to-be pharmacologist, and not a nurse. She's the only known feminist we have here forget Mrschima and her rants. cheesy
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

She's Victoriabee and she's a soon-to-be pharmacologist, and not a nurse. She's the only known feminist we have here forget Mrschima and her rants. cheesy

Hehehehe, thought it was someone else. Me don't know the Victoria tho..
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Correction: feminist rants. tongue
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

The only thing better is getting a real man that will take care of you and on your part, you accord him as much respect as he accords you. Shikina!

We don't need to be taken care of by men. It is not a necessity to be taken care of by men. It was something men thrive to believe that bullshit.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

She should keep her feminism semantics off this board and practice it there in the U.S. or she would have me to lock-horns with. We don't want our women to adopt this modern-day feminism that is capable of ensuring the male becomes women puppets and an endanger species.

I am a feminist and just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make me a misandrist. Just because I have harsh words with manbishes doesn't mean I hate men. I don't hate men..I dislike manbishes.

I am not going to sugarcoat sh1t just to make anyone feel good or have a pleasure chat.

Many bous/men/manbishes appears to be misogynist but that doesn't mean they hate womwn. If you are going chant this let be peace and harmony bullshit then you need to hit both sides that is engaging in the sexist dysfunction.

Real talk.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
the women in my family do not claim they do not need men.

The women in your family are apart of the women folk that you claim can't invent or design sh1t.

try again.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

The women in your family are apart of the women folk that you claim can't invent or design sh1t.

try again.
why turn this into a fight? Have you seen ANY woman that can invent shit_?
Oh wait, that was sarcasm. Ah, I see, but seriously, women cannot match up to men's inventing skills. They just can't. cool
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
why turn this into a fight? Have you seen ANY woman that can invent shit_?
Oh wait, that was sarcasm. Ah, I see, but seriously, women cannot match up to men's inventing skills. They just can't. cool

You are a male..so you will support your gender.

It is allowed. wink
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

You are a male..so you will support your gender.

It is allowed. wink
bullshit. It's evident na. Women have had millennia to invent and design. But they are still stuck on clothing.
Now, I'm not saying that is a bad thing, what is bad is you people claiming you don't need us, what nonsense.
Like I have said before, men are wholely responsible for taking any society forward in terms of technology. And until you guys beat that, you have no right to claim you don't need us.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

I am a feminist and just because you don't agree with my opinions doesn't make me a misandrist. Just because I have harsh words with manbishes doesn't mean I hate men. I don't hate men..I dislike manbishes.

I am not going to sugarcoat sh1t just to make anyone feel good or have a pleasure chat.

Many bous/men/manbishes appears to be misogynist but that doesn't mean they hate womwn. If you are going chant this let be peace and harmony bullshit then you need to hit both sides that is engaging in the sexist dysfunction.

Real talk.

The real talk got me laughing. Are you serious . What's manbishes? angry
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
bullshit. It's evident na. Women have had millennia to invent and design. But they are still stuck on clothing.
Now, I'm not saying that is a bad thing, what is bad is you people claiming you don't need us, what nonsense.
Like I have said before, men are wholely responsible for taking any society forward in terms of technology. And until you guys beat that, you have no right to claim you don't need us.

Again, you are a male. EOD.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

pfft.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

The real talk got me laughing. Are you serious . What's manbishes? angry

I am serious as a heart attack. Manbishes are males that act like ratchet/rabid bishes.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
pfft.

I forgot to add..women don't need men.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

I forgot to add..women don't need men.
YOU don't need men. You do not represent the rest of the 3nbillion women on earth. cool
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
YOU don't need men. You do not represent the rest of the 3nbillion women on earth. cool

Women don't need men.
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Women don't need men.
then why don't you massacre us and have the world to yourself? That seems more effective than this arguement in my opinion undecided
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
then why don't you massacre us and have the world to yourself? That seems more effective than this arguement in my opinion undecided

Hmmm...a good idea. Let me see...(going to a science lab)
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmm...a good idea. Let me see...(going to a science lab)
SMH.
as if you know what to do when you get there. grin grin
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Teempakguy:

SMH.
as if you know what to do when you get there. grin grin

Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by francizy(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrsChima:

We don't need to be taken care of by men. It is not a necessity to be taken care of by men. It was something men thrive to believe that bullshit.

You can deceive yourself eh! I guess mummy didn't need daddy to make you right? cheesy
Re: Why Men Cannot Do Without Women?? by MrsChima(f): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
francizy:

You can deceive yourself eh! I guess mummy didn't need daddy to make you right? cheesy

I was spliced. grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Guys Have Issues With Short Girls???? / Plus Size Curvy Ladies In A Local Beauty Contest Goes Viral / I Masturbate With Some Guys Image But I Will Refuse Them In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.