Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (57379 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is It Proper For My Younger Brother To Be Washing Plates For My Wife? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Even if you take what the OP said out of it - I don't even think it's ideal to wear thongs.

They're not even comfortable and most chics don't wear them.

Then again you've got some crazy people who like discomfort.

It's basically like guys wearing briefs - that's some uncomfortable homoerotic underwear right there. grin

Yeah. Wearing extremely tight underwear is usually discouraged by medical professionals. Some air needs to reach those areas
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by SAMBARRY: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Singing sisquo *thong song*

That thong x5
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Superman11(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
THe poster of this thread should pls answer , is it a crime to wear small boxer shorts??
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by no1madman(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Go see a psychiatrist!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Mcowubaba: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
HizMissy:

That's the case only when ur ass is ugly. tongue
There was no Need to go Personal!!! Where is thy Sanitysad
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by stonecoldcafe: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Solozzo:

Pls do not get op wrong. It was the wife who asked the op if she can use it. Advice op as it pleases u.

Are you also bothered about ypur wife's panties? Please shift jo! Weak and insecure men!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Solozzo(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
olumalcolm:
Ur wife dey wear gstring u dey complain bt wen u c it on all dose opeke's on d road d veins and plug in ur head will start sparking lik transformer wey catch fire. She does nt wnt u to go outside and commit sin and u r complaining. My wife must wear Tstring sef if dere is. grin

He is only protecting his wife from predators!
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Shymm3x: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
CFCfan:

Yeah. Wearing extremely tight underwear is usually discouraged by medical professionals. Some air needs to reach those areas

Lol.

That's why a lot of these chics walk around with smelly VJs...utterly unhygienic, apart from being uncomfortable.

So it isn't just from a moral POV.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Motolank: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Growingboi:
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

Please house, should i grant such request?
She said it's good for her health? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want her to be unhealthy?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 05, 2015
What's wrong with a g-string between a husband and wife?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Pamcrest(f): 1:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Op, your reasoning sounds more religious.....correct me if I'm wrong. But my take is your wife might be doing it to spice up your marriage. U would do well to listen to her subtle approach so u don't miss out on continuing to bring joy to your union. So I advise u go along with her, tolerate it n humour her n if it's just a phase, it will eventually blow away. Don't spoil a good thing by being too uptight n rigid....enjoy d moment with her....it will be worth it!
My humble two cents

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 05, 2015
The fact that you police your wife's underwear is just incredible to me...

Besides the bonus of not having to worry about panty lines, thongs are actually wayyy more comfortable than gargantuan briefs, or what have you. If we're taking it a bit further and talking fashion, the v-string is best looking class of thong (IMO). I personally think the cut of the g-string a bit ugly, but it's not like I know they're there or care, unlike some people who walk around with the unsightly view of their entire panty-line showing under a dress, white pants, leggings, jeggings, etc. When I see that it's like I'm seeing someone exit a bathroom with a trail of tissue in their wake. I experience second-hand embarrassment, and battle with the idea discreetly approaching them.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 05, 2015
BlissB:
Dats my main man
That's my only girl

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by LaryBoy(m): 5:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Please what is G- string? Picture plz

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Bollinger(m): 6:19am On Jun 05, 2015
My wife better not stop wearing those G strings else we will start having some serious issues.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by HizMissy(f): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Mcowubaba:

There was no Need to go Personal!!!
Where is thy Sanitysad
Excuse you?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by InMyPrime: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Shame.
This is the same type of married man who will come here and tell us women should dress exciting to spice up their marriages and that married women dress boring that is why married men stray. He will oppress his own wife so he can come bothering other sexy women.
Dude, a gstring is for comfort. Panty lines are disgusting. When a married woman looks shabby, it's the husband we point to as stingy, mean and bush.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by keishablack(f): 7:33am On Jun 05, 2015
a woman fears that her marriage is becoming boring, tries to spice things up, gets some thongs (maybe some sexy lingerie too) and what her boring husband can only think about is the "immorality" of it. Hmmmm. This is why some women stop trying. She probably has other kinky stuff on her to-do list like get pole dancing classes, learn to twerk, do the strip tease, etc and you just blew it with ur rigid self righteousness. Mtchewww.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by olumalcolm(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Solozzo:

He is only protecting his wife from predators!
which predators abeg?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by femi4: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
OP, you've been mentally conditioned to believe that ladies who wear thongs and G-Strings are spoilt or promiscuous (Ladies in a strip club prolly comes to mind).

FYIsmiley
Before now, I used to condemn thongs and G-string wearers. If these set of panties could talk, they will call me #AuntyHypocrite....that's because almost ALL my undies are thongs and I can categorically tell you that my eye never tear reach back.

Your wife would have her reasons.
Mine's for the freedom and fresh air it allows....

**Thinking of lewd remark**
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by smokeyupu(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Growingboi:
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

She can wear whatever she wants as long as it makes her happy. Encourage her and pray that she is wearing it for u only.
Personally, I think wearing G-Stringed panties is insane and can only be worn by girls who are crazy. Imagine how it will feel like if a "string" passes exactly on your rectum (The terminal portion of the large intestine, extending from the sigmoid colon to the anal cana). I no go even fit waka. Pant no be pant o.

My opinion (like ass-holes, ev1 has 1) only. Cheer. Enjoy the Friday.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by eddiebomba(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2015
Would the op be a member of deeper life by any chance? Suppressing your wife in the name of being 'religion compliant'?

Sees to me you're a rather insecure husband - I don't think your wife is free to be herself around you.

The G-string thing isn't about your wife's sexual expression (though that could be of personal benefit to you if you can open your mind to the possibilities) - it's more about her comfort and how it could help her personal hygiene.

To you I can only say two words: relax and enjoy!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by xammyx(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Growingboi:

It seems u don’t know this is called Marriage not Relationship or courting. And u are there throwing a question to the house where u have multiple of Individuals here not married!!!!!!
Whosever u are, please go and discuss with Ur wife and hear her out. Not to naira land.
Good Day

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by chupcake(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2015
I hate the visible panty lines that forms river niger and river benue across the ass. Expecially when the lady in question is wearing a tight fitted skirt or pants.

Na me go dey buy am the g-string and thongs sef.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Ladies say they don't want ppl to know the kind of pant they wear so they tie such string. They also say it allows breeze blow ttheir CUNTinent. I hate it wen some beeshes sample it from behind, especially when the material used is as large as a handky.

E no dey fit every lady sha, to some girls it looks like wen u are using sack-rope to tie mgbada meat before boiling.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by gbens2000(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking love this grin grin
lol
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by gbens2000(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Ladies say they don't want ppl to know the kind of pant they wear so they tie such string. They also say it allows breeze blow ttheir CUNTinent. I hate it wen some beeshes sample it from behind, especially when the material used is as large as a handky.

E no dey fit every lady sha, to some girls it looks like wen u are using sack-rope to tie mgbada meat before boiling.
lmao

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Davecafary(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
You guys should take it cool with the OP he just need your help...well OP in my own opinion I feel you should allow her to wear her G-strings and I also feel you must be one slacking husband(not too romantic)I guess.And I also feel there is absolutely nothing wrong with your wife's health.Am very sure she got those G-strings to turn on your libido,I guess they need reawakening wink.Let her start walking around the house in just those G-strings,before you know it,infact you would be the one to start buying those G-strings for her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Mobebi(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2015
The fact that you police your wife's underwear is just incredible to me...

Besides the bonus of not having to worry about panty lines, thongs are actually wayyy more comfortable than gargantuan briefs, or what have you. If we're taking it a bit further and talking fashion, the v-string is best looking class of thong (IMO). I personally think the cut of the g-string a bit ugly, but it's not like I know they're there or care, unlike some people who walk around with the unsightly view of their entire panty-line showing under a dress, white pants, leggings, jeggings, etc. When I see that it's like I'm seeing someone exit a bathroom with a trail of tissue in their wake. I experience second-hand embarrassment, and battle with the idea discreetly approaching them.

Thank you very much... nothing like g-string abeg.

makes the woman looks sexier.

makes d man hornier.

puts fire in the bedroom.

great sex afterwards..
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Colonel27: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2015
You are obviously the Animal here. You cannot advise or criticise without insults. There is something you lack but needs so urgently, it is called COMMON SENSE.
Viciyus:
ANIMAL
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by phpNET(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
Na wa o o o,
Someone just came to you guys for a very serious and important advice and you are all indirectly pouring abuses on him. Its not funny and its not matured.

From me to the OP.

Sir,
1. you are the one who knows how you home is,
2. you know your wife well more than any of us.
3. Your mind speaks to you (obey your mind sometimes)
4. The spirit of God speaks to you . Obey!
5. Only seek matured and secured advice

If you have any question OP, about my comment pls let me know. Peace be unto your household in Jesus name Amen!
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by phpNET(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Superman11:
THe poster of this thread should pls answer , is it a crime to wear small boxer shorts??

Its not a crime my dear, but as a man ur bots is not same size and shape as the ladies. 1 lesson

You can't compare a man to a woman in terms of unclothedness 2 lesson

Ladies bots shakes a lot and if the dress they are putting on is good enough the shape of the g whatever appears plainly to the whole public is that a good omen?

Am not condemning g-string never!
But its still a good idea for a woman to listen and obey her husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.