Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (57414 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is It Proper For My Younger Brother To Be Washing Plates For My Wife? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by ovanny15(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
If her husband likes it, she should rock it for him.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by kasshoggi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
czarr:
.....what is g-string?
na key g for guitar?
....explfain somebody.

Lol.... G-minor
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Neplusultra(f): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's not bad you have concerns abt dat, I tink it's weird too except if she's wearing in d bedroom alone embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Ifyjuli25(f): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Same with my husband... He doesn't allow me to wear it.. He says I look like a...... Bt I love it it so comfortable ooo.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by paragon40(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
thou not married yet...but it makes mai gf sexy.....
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by doctuw(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
OP you worry oo
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
Same with my husband... He doesn't allow me to wear it.. He says I look like a...... Bt I love it it so comfortable ooo.

MUST WE TEACH YOU FEMALE HOW TO LOVE YOUR HUSBAND,

MAYBE YOU NO DEY WEAR AM THE WRONG WAY, OR YOU DEY MIX AM WITH PAD,

WEAR ANYTHING ATTRACTIVE TO MAKE THAT EEDIOT (YOUR HUSBAND) BEGS FOR MORE OF YOU,

NAIJA WOMEN NO DEY TRY AT ALL,

NA GO JUST MARRY, THE NEXT TIN NA TO DEY FAT LIKE COW,

THAT'S WHY I LOVES THOSE ASAWO, THEM KNOW HOW TO BRING THE EVE OUT OF EVERY MEN,

LEARN FROM THEM, AND YOUR MARRIAGE WILL PROSPER
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bros,the reason women would suddenly start wearing that is for their man,haba! Do you want her to spell it out for you before you know that? Also,she might think you don't find her attractive anymore,little comments like(you look beautiful),hugs,kisses means so much to women. If you trust her,no need to be worried. Man! Don't be too rigid,she just want to spice up your marriage/sex life.There is nothing sinful about it,just your mindset...
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by 1miccza: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
repogirl:
simple question.....
What makes it unholy? You, the bible or what?
The fact that it's the wife putting it on and not the man's side chick grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Growingboi:
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

Please house, should i grant such request?
Am goin fishin. You do not convince me, unless I be with her alone in a desert, on those G or Y strings
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by dave2meek(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Opgrin
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adenirandorothy:
Bros,the reason women would suddenly start wearing that is for their man,haba! Do you want her to spell it out for you before you know that? Also,she might think you don't find her attractive anymore,little comments like(you look beautiful),hugs,kisses means so much to women. If you trust her,no need to be worried. Man! Don't be too rigid,she just want to spice up your marriage/sex life.There is nothing sinful about it,just your mindset...
She has started taking lessons on womanbedroomrology
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Miscellaneous(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
@Op what is a Gee-string ? undecided@Op what is a Gee-string ?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by CHIGAMEZU: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
brother, it is all about you. if u dnt want it or like it ask her not 2 wear it, it is not any body business b/c she is ur wife.
dnt mind what pple say, follow ur heart as u claim she is a good woman, i am sure she will obey u.

wish u good

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Bigcake: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
I hate women wearing big pants, it irritates me. if my wife wants to wear G-string she is free but must know the kind of dress that goes with it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Ugly? Why embarassed embarassed?

I think they are sexier, and more comfortable (my opinion) smiley wink..

@OP,
I see no big deal in her choosing to wear g-strings. The first thought that plays in your head is; 'She wants to be/dress like a sex worker.' Ask her gently, and quietly. She has her reasons..

Maybe, to look more sexy for you wink. Its not as if the world is seeing her unclad.

Nah, If she wants to be dressed like a sex worker, it is her business.

It is my personal opinion that those types of panties are not sexy and classy AT ALL
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by repogirl(f): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
davide470:
Do you wear it? wink

Is dat the answer?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by repogirl(f): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ifyjuli25:
So, to him you look like a ........, so he has seen the undies that ....... Wear? shocked

By the way, does looking like a ...... Make you a ......

Na my husband dey buy my own for me sef.....lace ones, cotton ones, he recently bought one Victoria secret black leather one sef .... The guy knows what's up. wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by spencekat(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Is g-string not a type of pant?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nah, If she wants to be dressed like a sex worker, it is her business.

It is my personal opinion that those types of panties are not sexy and classy AT ALL
embarassed embarassed So, you don't wear any?

Why ain't they classy?
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Olufunmihimself: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
she wears anything she is comfortable in....

cc lovaleenny

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by focus7: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't normally make comment when posts has entered the fourth page in the forum but I feel compel to tell you that you are jobless and you seriously need to get something to get you busy and let that woman enjoy her life.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by zynzyn(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Growingboi:
I love my wife and I always give her freedom to do whatever that will give her joy. But some days ago, she came home with a G-STRING ladies underwear saying it good for her HEALTH. Though I have not concluded whether she should wear it or not cox i believe it is unholy and improper for a married woman.

Depends on WHO SHE WEARING IT FOR! grin shocked
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

embarassed embarassed So, you don't wear any?

Why ain't they classy?

I don't know of classy, but I don't find them comfortable.
I feel full (not full like men or children own o) cotton pants are more hygienic.

How una dey cope with those g-strings abeg? angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Please look for the strongest wall or metal frame in your house. Run backwards like 10mtrs; run with full speed into it with the top of your head facing it. If you get up, post pictures. It's a quick tip to jump start your brain in 2 minutes

Growingboi:

Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Ups01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin ;DNairaland will never cease to amaze you!
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by D419(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
What's d big deal..-in fact I wil prefer my wife naked always when we alone...
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by NobleG1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
Growingboi:

Remove your head from your as*s. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her preference of a G-String or Thong. Nobody knows what she's wearing underneath except you! Unless you religious nut jobs inspect women in your church to know what type of underwear they're wearing.

We're in 2015 not 1815! You've no right to dictate what underwear your wife should wear! She should wear what makes her comfortable. It's her body not yours. That you're married to her doesn't mean she's your property.

You supposed to be happy your wife doesn't wear shorts as underwear. G-String or Thong are sexy and hot as f*uck, and if you don't appreciate your wife looking sexy and hot for you, then go marry your fictitious bible!

What Is the Difference Between a Thong & a G-String? : Lingerie Guide.
[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJCjMMa5o0[/flash]
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Originalsly: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't agree with her reason....it is good for her health because it is not. But to look and feel sexy and all that...fine. But Op.....so your wife has to make request ...and get approval from you as to what type underwear she can wear?....did you select what color she wore today? Bro...can you at least give your wife the freedom to choose her own damn panties? ...hmmm...but then again if your wife be the ehmmm...Goliath type....then yes...for her G string is an abomination.
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by tolulope2021(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Let her be, so far she said it is good for her health
Re: Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I don't know of classy, but I don't find them comfortable.
I feel full (not full like men or children own o) cotton pants are more hygienic.

How una dey cope with those g-strings abeg? angry
True @ cotton pants being more hygienic. My doctor has sounded that several times into my ears, & I am learning to adapt, though, we still have cotton g-strings, & that's what I rock, save few lacy materials.

LOL @ cope. To me, they are more comfortable. I'll spell out the details privately biko tongue tongue.

Its not as if I don't do the regular panties but very RARE. I started with gees @ a tender age, & @ such, my body got used to them wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.