Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets (34588 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by autotrader014(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm still waiting for buhari public display of assets on a banner along third mainland bridge
do you even know the procedure? It'll take close to a month before the assets are verified before making public if they wish to
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Chukwutobi: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Deception everywhere.

To whom were the assets declared?

A bureau that an ordinary Nigerian knows nothing about.

SMH!
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by barry40: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Declaration of assets is normal. Thanks

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by maxtamazin: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why can't politicans make it public?. Simple. Show the nation you mean business and declare publicly. No harm in doing that. Changi nan nii.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by ralph28(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Facts please.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by steppin: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Why are you bitter? Have you eaten today?
U wan give me food?
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by rcb34: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
henchamb:

After 30 days it wud be made public on request
thank you very much....for makin him understand it takes about 30working days bfor it cud be in public domain,to the discretion of the person involved, to make it public or not to, how it was done during Late President Yar aduas regime...be patient our president, nd like-minded persons will show to you dis documents.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by czarr(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
...Good development.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by VickJames(m): 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
The way these people declare their assets to CCB is like whispering to someone the amount you have but strictly warning the person no to tell his friends.

That's not declaration!
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by wiseoneking: 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is this, following the steps of Buhari and his vp. Obasanjo to jonathan, even some governors did it. The big deal of here is that of PUBLICK DECLEARATION.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by jeje123(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good!
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
alaoeri:
Its crystal clear that this APC regime will be far better than PDP government.

Tell me what apc is doing now that is different from what pdp did

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by apolonius(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's no news.We expect all of them to tell us what they own publicly.That will be a news.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by darejem4real: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm still waiting for buhari public display of assets on a banner along third mainland bridge

Waiting- Season 1, Episode 10
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by fako1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
sum ppl are still asking why it wasnt made public. some ppl still tink wit der kidney. if dem put all info in aum ppl's head, na still error. how many tyms will dey explain the processes. Them no go first collect form? mtseeeew.

Nice one aminu tambuwal............let other public servant/politician ffg suite. no tym abeg. before sum of dem start using der wife younger sister's husband's friend wife name to disguise as the name of der companies dey operate underground.

#onelove #waitingforthedayweallwillbepartyblindandfollowthecrediblecandidate
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
sam4:
Tambuwa wa gbayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Buhari it is ur turn ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Buhari has declared but not yet made public.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by sam4(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

Buhari has declared but not yet made public.
yes we r waiting nw
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by anonimi: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
TheDauraMallam:
Why are you bitter? Have you eaten today?

E never chop as Buhari never provide the N5,000 to 25 million Nigerians as promised in his campaign.

Do you know when he will start that dash dash programme
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by 247notire(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
RickRichards:
Domino effect very much in play here. Good. This is what happens when a leader leads by example. PMB started it.
BS. All presidents in this democratic dispensation hv been doin same. It's a constitutional requirement. None has ever done a public declaration as ur Buhari too. Moreover it's of no effect cos they don't declare all they have. No way to verify evrytin one owns in this country.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by alaoeri: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

Tell me what apc is doing now that is different from what pdp did
Tell me how many PDP government declared their assets? Let start from there.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by udemejack(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
alaoeri:
Its crystal clear that this APC regime will be far better than PDP government.
seconded
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
sam4:
yes we r waiting nw

I will personally judge Buhari if no changes after 180 days.... Just 4 working days now, its too early to judge or condemn.
I USE TO BE A DIE HARD FAN OF GEJ UNTIL MAMA PISS TOOK THE APPOINT OF PERMANENT SECRETARY IN BAYELSA STATE WHICH I KNOW IS FOR CIVIL SERVANTS ALONE NOT FOR POLITICIANS.

I CHANGED MY MIND ON JONATHAN WHEN HE FAILED TO TERMINATE THAT SHAMEFUL APPOINTMENT.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by sam4(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

I will personally judge Buhari if no changes after 180 days.... Just 4 working days now, its too early to judge or condemn.
I USE TO BE A DIE HARD FAN OF GEJ UNTIL MAMA PISS TOOK THE APPOINT OF PERMANENT SECRETARY IN BAYELSA STATE WHICH I KNOW IS FOR CIVIL SERVANTS ALONE NOT FOR POLITICIANS.

I CHANGED MY MIND ON JONATHAN WHEN HE FAILED TO TERMINATE THAT SHAMEFUL APPOINTMENT.
May God help us
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by ElDeeVee(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Who is Tambuwal?
What is Tambuwal?
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by richidinho(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
Nice. Anything to engender accountability should be embraced by all and sundry. smiley

After verification of the claims, it would be nice to see the general public allowed access to the records. It is the only way such declaration would have positive impact on our polity and quality of governance.

Omenka omenka

How is fuel queue over there
Here we are very much alertoooo cos boko haram are not smilingoooo
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Ayietim(m): 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Don't fill your days with tears,
because of the action or inaction of a human being,
respond to the happiness of someone who has hurt you with no tears,
but with greater happiness because the cause of your fears and tears is gone with the wind.
The departure is no loss but a big gain,
bye bye tears, unhappiness and pains.
welcome laughter, excitement and good times,
it's the end of a sad period and the beginning of good times.
http://ayietim.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by akanbiaa(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Popemax:
Nice move bt it should be made public
its the bureau that is responsively for publishing it public after verifying it and investigating it which takes 30 working days.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by thaoriginator: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
I have calculated my asset pls where can I submit it seun?
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Vanityupnvanity(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good to their people
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To IBB In Minna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.