Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children (29329 Views)

Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos) / Mariya Sanusi Dantata, Dangote's Mother, Visited By APC Governors (Photos) / Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by tosin400: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-wsuQW9tpkz8/V5I9SIw8ukI/AAAAAAACFwo/elPaPqiuMekIwvZS-EXVgeArTkV0D6ucwCLcB/s1600/ugi.jpg[/img]

Governor of Sokoto state Aminu Tambuwal and First Lady Hajiya Mariya Aminu Waziri pictured with their cute children. The photo was shared by the state's media team today.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/22/checkout-this-cute-photo-of-governor-tambuwal-and-his-lovely-family/

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
OK
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by dayowunmi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
What a lovely family, The semblance between father and son is very strong like photocopy! I wish to have a family like this soon.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lovely Family.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by oghenetegah(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Money is good
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by Hadeyemy: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamDino:
OK
thinking poo...
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by Joy83(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who is the mother among those females

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Former House of Rep speaker turned MASQUERADE

Sanusi and Tambuwal be like

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by nurex01(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
K
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by tunjijones(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Where is tambowa. Ohhh my God is he dis short?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by Pavore9: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
How many Nigerian families are shining like this?

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by babyfaceafrica: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fine family
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by Sasuwa(f): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls how do i reply a post on nairaland, i have been trying but it keep posting my write ups

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sasuwa:
Pls how do i reply a post on nairaland, i have been trying but it keep posting my write ups
Very easy
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by davodyguy: 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Did he marry just one woman?
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by yakubuadeiza(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who dem EPP?

MtcheeeEew

Make dis bus load finish make I dey enter PH jor.....

Lasgidi exit

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by PriNceNova(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
If you reading my post, please, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job urgently, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay, opportunities like this is hard to find. Kindly help me. Thanks

Please dont call me a scammer, its no scam. If you are willing to help me, dont give me a dime, there is this trusted lady on nairaland ,pattyb, its her job, pay to her on my behalf. Let her handle the process for me.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by impregnable10(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oga Tambuwal, why your daughters never marry by now? No be Una people dey give out young girls about 12 years in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by maryjan8(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice one
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by datola: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
That looks like a younger Tambuwal
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by IMASTEX: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cool
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by idris4r83(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who their picture epp
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by clems93(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by shamecurls(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
I need to marry Tambuwal`s daughter

I just fell in-love with her the moment her I saw her picture

Somebody should please share her contact if available

Am in-love
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by hope4nigeria(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sasuwa:
when you click on quote, it bring out the page, you will go tru the oponent writeup till the end, then u will start ur statemen just at the back of quot in the bracket. When u r tru with ur write up, u will then submit.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by hope4nigeria(m): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sasuwa:
when you click on quote, it bring out the page, you will go tru the oponent writeup till the end, then u will start ur statemen just at the back of quot in the bracket. When u r tru with ur write up, u will then submit
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by admax(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nice Picture!

Gov. Tambuwal is a very charismatic man.

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by smogup: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tambuwal pay us our outstanding state allawee

2 Likes

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by cheekyleggy: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Beautiful wife and children. I don't know why he married the other one
Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
dayowunmi:
What a lovely family, The semblance between father and son is very strong like photocopy! I wish to have a family like this soon.
The one with blue veil

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children by IceDude(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
impregnable10:
Oga Tambuwal, why your daughters never marry by now? No be Una people dey give out young girls about 12 years in marriage.
Nor mind dem....Very wicked people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki: How I Handled My Electoral Defeat In 2019 / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / 2023: APC Suspends Orji Uzo Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.