Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets (34587 Views)

Yahaya Bello In Full Military Regalia, Pictured With Governor Tambuwal / Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by TheAdvocate(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
So why the announcement oga foolish director.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:
FTC

i swear i will walk to office naked the day buhari declares his asset publicly
Yeah that will be nice ...only wondering how repulsive you will look naked !
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by HRich(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by MrT2011(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:
FTC

cheesy grin
In contrary you are suppose to start walking to your office naked in protest that he's not keeping to his pledge.
Do the nEedful boy.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by HRich(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Yeah that will be nice ...only wondering how repulsive you will look naked !
Hahahahahaha
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by okwandu: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
they are all old wine in a new bottle. We should not jubilate yet. lets put them on a keen observation. our politicians have a way of getting our attention with the simplest act. for those screaming wow, he got you.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Btruth: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:
FTC

Ah! shocked

You want to try Buhari, a bi? He can disappoint you and published the whole thing tomorrow.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Masculity(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
priiince:
FTC

grin[quote author=priiince post=34420229]FTC
grin grin[quote author=priiince post=34420229]FTC
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Btruth:
Ah! shocked

You want to try Buhari, a bi? He can disappoint you and published the whole thing tomorrow.
just mention me once its done
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by yusufbida(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:
FTC

WERELISM OF THE HIGHEST ORTHER.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by christee(f): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:
FTC

waiting patiently for you
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
yusufbida:

WERELISM OF THE HIGHEST ORTHER.

tell the whole world that uu smoke weed...
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
You de mind these people? They want us to celebrate at secret asset declaration
20bc:
I don't see any asset. Where are the assets.....
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
christee:

waiting patiently for you

no lele... u can screenshot this page for record purpose
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrT2011:

cheesy grin
In contrary you are suppose to start walking to your office naked in protest that he's not keeping to his pledge.
Do the nEedful boy.
okay but sun still much abeg
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by priiince(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
HRich:
i came to see how much he worth. Buh saw nothing.

its encoded son.. u do not have such access! only MODs can view it

1 Like

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by kramfonos(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:
I am happy with this. Hopefully this information will be accessible to all at least wink. South East and South west governors where una dey, we need your declaration cool
You are no longer located in England? Now it's Abuja? Lying 2go girl!cheesy
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Dollyak(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:
You are no longer located in England? Now it's Abuja? Lying 2go girl!cheesy
Do I know you? Get off my mentions and worry about your miserable life.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by 20bc(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
barcanista:
You de mind these people? They want us to celebrate at secret asset declaration
They only declared the word "asset".. Mumu people
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by ADEKOSH(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:
FTC

Noted
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by kramfonos(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:

Do I know you? Get off my mentions and worry about your miserable life.

Fraudster! You forgot you asserted that you reside in England when Rønald4lif stated that he resides in Woolrich (likely you had that info before hand). Your lies are coming back to haunt you.cheesy
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by seunwen2(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
20bc:
I don't see any asset. Where are the assets.....

taught you were the only one
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ambode and his deputy should also declare their assets.
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Dragonking: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thieves
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Dollyak(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

Fraudster! You forgot you asserted that you reside in England when Rønald4lif stated that he resides in Woolrich (likely you had that info before hand). Your lies are coming back to haunt you.cheesy
I know who you are now. Me reside in Woolwich? Go back and check my post you stalker. I don't need to justify my residence to anyone never mind someone as thick as you.

CC; Ronald4lif
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by HRich(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
priiince:

its encoded son.. u do not have such access! only MODs can view it
Lolz
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by kramfonos(m): 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:

I know who you are now. Me reside in Woolwich? Go back and check my post you stalker. I don't need to justify my residence to anyone never mind someone as thick as you.

CC; Ronald4lif

Got you! Busted!cheesy
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by Jaydeebaba(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
I guess this is what you mean

Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by ronald4lif(m): 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

Dollyak:

CC; Ronald4lif

TheSonOfMark and Dollyak una no dey taya. cheesy
Re: Governor Tambuwal, Deputy Declare Their Assets by poseidon12: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
If it is not made public, then it's as good as no declaration.
If we are serious about fighting corruption, then the law has to be changed to require public declaration of assets.
I'm not impressed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Fowler Of FIRS Recruits 349 New Staff Secretly - Sahara Reporters / Gov Obiano Hosts Victorious Anambra Schoolgirls. See How Much They Got Each. / Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.