Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding (603 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by edonbeta: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
What are the roles of the BESTMAN to the groom in wedding.
Re: Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by jamex93(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
to dance for husband incase him no sabi dance

grin grin grin
Re: Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by Brugo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
He's the groom's P.A (of sorts) for that day. His job is to make sure the groom exerts himself as little as possible. All complaints directed at the groom must go to him instead. It's a role of responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by Jamean(f): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
^^^ cheesy
to take attendance of the single babes wink

2 Likes

Re: Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by Brugo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jamean:
^^^ cheesy

to take attendance of the single babes wink

Lol. I wish. grin Time no dey always dey to carry out special operation like dat. Na other groom's men dey enjoy.
Re: Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by jakesund(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2015
To keep a steady surveillance on the Brides asss smiley

Then report back to headquarters undecided

1 Like

Re: Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by endowednicky(f): 1:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Ok,I understand that ur elder bro is getting married,and you are to be his bestman...........I dun reli know much sha,,,,,but just make sure d groom doesn't sweat.
Re: Roles Of The Bestman To The Groom In Wedding by phransix147(m): 1:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Incase the groom wants to runaway he would hold him or the groom wants to change his mind he would advise him otherwise...

(1) (Reply)

12 Commandment For Women / I Don't Know What To Say Again / The Man With Two Functioning joysticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.