Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire (51551 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ebitimi1: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2015
pls between the Infinix hot, tecno h6 and this innjoo fire which screen is brighter and sharper
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ebitimi1: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
donhils:

Kept side by side the Infinix Hot and the Innjoo Fire, which one would you choose with some reasons to embellish your choice. Please...
. pls between this innjoo fire, Infinix hot and tecno h6 which screen is brighter and sharper? Is this innjoo screen scratch resistance?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ebitimi1: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2015
between the Infinix hot, tecno h6 and this innjoo fire, which screen is sharper and brighter? is this innjoo fire screen scratch resistant? what type of glass is it made off?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Misterkelv:
Innjoo Fire has 2500mAh Removeable battery. I was able to get 8hours of heavy useage. If you're not a heavy user , you will probably get a full day without charge.

I noticed the phone heats up a little bit during heavy useage. I used Battery temperature app to monitor the temperature.

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/innjoo-fire-review/
By 8hrs of heavy use, do u mean 8hrs of constant screen on and pressing of the phone?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
does yours charge to 100%? mine stops at 95% then discharges.. any solution?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
any innjoo fire for sale?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
does yours charge to 100%? mine stops at 95% then
discharges.. any solution?

Mine charges 100%
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
donhils:

By 8hrs of heavy use, do u mean 8hrs of constant screen on and pressing of the phone?

I reduced the screen brightness. I was constantly gaming , Listening to Music and zbrowsing via WiFi
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by osic(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Just picked mine up at IKD, no light so I've not charged it...
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by nerdfrost(m): 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Help oo!! I can't find flash share on the innjoo fire
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
nerdfrost:
download or find someone to send it to u
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by nerdfrost(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
The ear piece isn't impressive!! No wonder they sell innjoo magic ear piece for 1,900 on jumia. Meanwhile,my fone doesn't charge up to 100%,it stops at 90%. Also do u have to register the sim b4 u'll be given the free 3gb

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by pat077: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Afeezoladapo:
D innjoo fire is beta!
D ba3 is 2500mah compare 2 infinix hot507 of 2000, d ram 2gb compare 2 infinix of 1gb, d colour beta dan infinix's, d camera although 5mp beta dan 5mp of infinix hot 507.
Infinix hot 507 is a gud fone too compare 2 oda CHINKO(it was my dream fone b4 innjoo fire came out whn i saw it) bt innjoo fire beat am!
i hope u know that the injoo fire only support 3g on sim1 while infinix support on both sim.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by pat077: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
nerdfrost:
same here. U have to download from playstore.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by pat077: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Misterkelv:

Mine charges 100%
like hw many hours does it take to charge to 100%
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
Av fallen in love wiv dis fone...can't wait to get minesmiley
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by osic(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Charged my innjoo fire, when it got to 95% it started discharging...HELP!!!
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by habeeblai244(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
mrvocalprowess:

same here will mine. Mine charge to 97% and next thing. Its discharging
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 06, 2015
Mine charged to 93% and start discharging even when plugged in and wasn't being used, the network bar is very low, just 2 or 3 signals though I'm not finding it hard to access the web. apart from that it's pretty okay. meanwhile UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL on my mind. if Barcelona lose that game I go sick poor. pray for us please.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 06, 2015
pat077:
like hw many hours does it take to charge to 100%

Like 2 - 3Hours.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Dawnnaija: 6:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Drop your number to be added to the new injoo fire whatsapp group
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Misterkelv:
The call quality is decent. I had no problem making and receiving calls. The back speaker is okay too , but the highest volume isnt loud enough. Even in an open space , standing few meters away , I could barely hear the sound of music from my smartphone. While on Earphones , the noise from outside kept interfering with what I was listening to.

http://androidnigeria.com.ng/innjoo-fire-review/
Who can confirm about the volume of this device? Both making calls and loudspeakers while playing music, is it really low?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
charges slowly and doesn't charge full..how can this be solved? and only sim 1 support 3g...these are my only issues so far.. innjoo do something!!!
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2015
donhils:

Who can confirm about the volume of this device? Both making calls and loudspeakers while playing music, is it really low?
making calls is good,both are ok.d only thing is d not charging fully,only sim1 support 3g,and doesn't really charge fast
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by SkgeeBoss(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
loud speaker is nice
headset is equally ok not low in any way
thirdly i haven't been able to charge fully thanks to phcn
ba3 is strong and discharges slowly
Camera is decent than some useless 8mp camera i know

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Realdeals(m): 9:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Brand new Innjoo One and Innjoo Fire for sale at 24k and 15k, all accessories complete with MTN free data for activation before June 21st
Whatsapp: 08057534649

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Tonetonz(f): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
jealousy? With all these chinese sh!tt? Smh
make yours and let's see..prejudicing is bad for your health

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ogasman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Its cool I have it

Just d menu ish annoying me

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ogasman(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just delivered to me by jumai

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
Does this phone really have notification LED light?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
ogasman:
Just delivered to me by jumai
Lucky you. Charge and tell us if urs charges to 100%.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
donhils:

Does this phone really have notification LED light?

Yes . white light blinks whenever there is a nofification

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Is 15years Today / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.