Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire (51562 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by SENESCO(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2015
Got mine yestaday, it's quite beautiful, charged it ful from 47-100 yesterday evenin. Playd wit it yestanite, I tink d battery is ok n shud perform wel(tho av nt surf d net on it). I chargd it ful again dis mornin bt wat I noticed was dat it sucks ba3 while gamin, imagin playin pes for just 16mins n d ba3 dropd from 100 to 86 (perhaps it drop fast from 100-85 just lik hot note).
While chargin again dis mornin I just discoverd dat d ba3 discharges after gettin to 97. Apart from d fact dat d ba3 discharges after gettin to 97, I tink d ba3 is ok n d fone 2 Is ok.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 6:39am On Jun 10, 2015
sheggsliveth:
I emailed innjoo and they told me that they have never gotten such report except mine, even with discharging things the battery still last longer, I believe they are seriously working on that, aside of the battery the phone is superB I really love its work……… if there is a group add me up. 07066510604
Pls drop their email address let's bombard them with messages.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Innjoo replied me.

They said you should try hard resetting to your phone. If it dosent work then you should bring it to their repairs center.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 10, 2015
Infinix hot 4 sale 13k...Ibadan.quote me if interested!
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by primeson1(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2015
Innjoo fire @ 17,700
Jumia sales consultant here to help you fast track your order.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2015
primeson1:
Innjoo fire @ 17,700
Jumia sales consultant here to help you fast track your order.
How would you?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Tonetonz(f): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2015
SkgeeBoss:
Na Wah oh

I use same phone
And my battery gets to 100% without discharging although I haven't ever used the stock charger!
The battery capacity is real and slowly discharges!
The phone's sleek design catches the attention of any eye that comes across it!
Its real KitKat

This phone for N17,700 is the best among it's pairs!!!

Haterz can go soak some g4!!!
grin
please what do you mean by stock charger
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by SkgeeBoss(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2015
Tonetonz:
please what do you mean by stock charger

Follow-come charger
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by primeson1(m): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2015
Itel Prime Tablet and innjoo fire available for pick up / delivery at isolo/Oshodi, Maryland only today 16300 and 17,700 for Innjoo fire 08098552100

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by primeson1(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2015
donhils:
How would you?
Am always at your service
Jumia sales consultant
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Treyknowles(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hi,does innjoo fire has Tap to sleep/wake gestures?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Who is going to innjoo office or has gone to innjoo office and can confirm if they sell their phone accessories and casing there
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Treyknowles:
Hi,does innjoo fire has Tap to sleep/wake gestures?
yup
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Bflexing(m): 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
kenyo100:
please do u believe they can fix the problem. If no which is better between d infinix hot
Abduletudaye:

Will buy infinix hot instead... sad
Drain your battery to zero and let the phone go off by itself, then charge it back to 100% without switching it on. After that, it should stop discharging anytime u are charging. Work for me

@donhils, @Misterkelv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Abduletudaye(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
Bflexing:

Drain your battery to zero and let the phone go off by itself, then charge it back to 100% without switching it on. After that, it should stop discharging anytime u are charging. Work for me

@donhils, @Misterkelv

Haba!! This is coming late na sad..alright, tanks bro.. wink

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Haba!! This is coming late na sad..alright, tanks bro.. wink
Why is it late?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ogasman(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
good droid whatsapp 08135969561
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Abduletudaye(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
donhils:

Why is it late?

Because i have returned the phone...
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Because i have returned the phone...
And you collected Infinix Hot in its stead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Abduletudaye(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
donhils:

And you collected Infinix Hot in its stead?

I havent gotten the infinix hot yet...its on its way though..... undecided...i don fall your hand abi? lipsrsealed
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by sheggsliveth: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abduletudaye:

I havent gotten the infinix hot yet...its on its way though..... undecided...i don fall your hand abi? lipsrsealed
don't wanna say u will regret going for infinix hot its a phone have used b4 battery is suck and hot like hell………. even with discharging things some people are complaining the battery is still better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Abduletudaye(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
sheggsliveth:
don't wanna say u will regret going for infinix hot its a phone have used b4 battery is suck and hot like hell………. even with discharging things some people are complaining the battery is still better.

Im using infinix hot..and so far so good, the experience is nice...i mean its not fantastic but im coping.....my mum specifically wanted my type...but when i opted in for the innjoo fire and it had battery issues, i then decided to go for her choice...infinix hot cool though...but if i get money now, i go ditch this phone and get a berra one... cheesy
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by SENESCO(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pls house can glo bis subscription be used with dis fone? As anybody tried it?

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
SENESCO:
Pls house can glo bis subscription be used with dis fone? As anybody tried it?
yes
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Im using infinix hot..and so far so good, the experience is nice...i mean its not fantastic but im coping.....my mum specifically wanted my type...but when i opted in for the innjoo fire and it had battery issues, i then decided to go for her choice...infinix hot cool though...but if i get money now, i go ditch this phone and get a berra one... cheesy
Compared with Innjoo Fire, which one looks better?
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
donhils:

I still have my Infinix hot with me. To be honest , there is not much difference between them.

The only advantage Innjoo Fire has is multitasking. My Infinix hot hangs whenever I open too many apps.

But Innjoo fire looks better.
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by Abduletudaye(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
donhils:

Looks...well, innjoo still killed it but i dont like the Innjoo UI thats mixed up with the android kitkat...
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by donhils: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2015
Misterkelv:

I still have my Infinix hot with me. To be honest , there is not much difference between them.

The only advantage Innjoo Fire has is multitasking. My Infinix hot hangs whenever I open too many apps.

But Innjoo fire looks better.
I think I'm more into the better looker.

1 Like

Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by THREASHOLD20: 11:06am On Jun 11, 2015
Please @all, has anyone got his/her 3GB data from this device, cos I ve sent the key word "FREE" to 131 what I only got is not eligible. I'm afraid mtn have do their wayo by partner with
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by ola12(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2015
08106422718 pls add me to d whatsapp grp
Re: Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire by katily2(f): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls u guys so kindly add me to d watsup group( innjor fire) tans. 08064716412 tans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nokia 3310 Is 15years Today / This Is Why You Should Uninstall Flash Share Now!!! / Man Captured A Lady's Phone Packed With Rubber Band In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.