Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? (9352 Views)

Obasanjo And Osibanjo, Goodluck Jonathan Are Biafra, Not Yoruba People / What Clinton Told Me About BUHARI - OBJ / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

what a waste of e-ink! whoever typed this has a brain deficiency
just as your father.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:

Shey is speaking showing? grin u are a daft jare... Enjoy, quote me again and Av amadioha to battle with, Efulefu di ka gi
I will quote again and again. You igbos can go to blazes. Igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. They're responsible for giving Nigeria a bad name. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

your mama cushie is amala 1 vagina it stinks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
just as your mother's vagina stinks like akpu.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:

Oga u aren't from south south! U are a South West! We know dem here
if you like say what you like. I'm proudly south south and it won't change it. You'll die in great numbers this time. Igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? Recently some people attacked my mentions and when they realized there was nothing to steal they left. They must have been igbos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
just as your mother's vagina stinks like akpu.

grin grin claro shayo grin grin

i am B for BIAFRA .

long live Biafra .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nature8(m): 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stolen:

Are igbos not in the south south? Who are the majority tribe in the south south? U are a daft.

Nice question bro.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by cyberdurable(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I will quote again and again. You igbos can go to blazes. Igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. They're responsible for giving Nigeria a bad name. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something?

U will die soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Duru1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I tire o. I'm seriously beginning to hate igbo people. Why are they trying do hard to speak for we the south south people? Do they think we would join them in their foolish war? It seems the first civil war didn't tell them a lesson. This time I'll personally volunteer to fight on the side of the Nigerian army and ensure they're wiped out or reduced to the bearest minimum once and for all.

The poster of above post is another distinguished ninny who is inherently ashamed of his ethnic nationality. I had expected this jackass to say, I will volunteer to fight in the army of Oodua or Edo or Ijo ethnic national force.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyberdurable:

U will die soon grin
the same way you will die soon. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Stolen: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is better to just give igbos their country than all the drama.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mehn....e be like say u get degree for 'insult-iology'....abeg,take am easy,bro.......i grit u
mulattoclaro:
the same way you will die soon. grin
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by owobokiri(m): 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
so, na buhari carry ur brother go amnesty international?
we don tell u, u people are brainless when it comes to logical issues. even the northerners that u so claimed are brainless always outshines u.

u dey here dey shout, dey beat chest, how does that atop the fact the some people are more wiser to take a normal step. for your information, Biafran struggle your bearded tout instigated was a full time war. but since you have KANU, whom you claimed is so connected than even Obama, I wonder why none of your application against OBJ or Gowon.

see, atop beating your chest, when it comes to sense, u are the least in this country.

We are still waiting for you to make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
martineverest:
Mehn....e be like say u get degree for 'insult-iology'....abeg,take am easy,bro.......i grit u
domor sir. No mind the mumu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by MrT2011(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I tire o. I'm seriously beginning to hate igbo people. Why are they trying do hard to speak for we the south south people? Do they think we would join them in their foolish war? It seems the first civil war didn't tell them a lesson. This time I'll personally volunteer to fight on the side of the Nigerian army and ensure they're wiped out or reduced to the bearest minimum once and for all.

Now u think u can join human in talking.

Gbenga how many times have I warned u to always lock this baboo in the cage.

Ngwa, lock it up, sharp sharp and never again shall it join nl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by xmich(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
fineguy11:
Stop bringing south south into your folly,,what is your problem u this child...is it a crime for ur parents to buy u tecno phone so u can browseif u av nothing serious to do,go and read your books...

And who are you to speak on our behalf,you must be insane.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by fineguy11(m): 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
xmich:

my name is xmich and my father is insane..
no wonder u act like an animal,u're of the ruminant breed..i am a proud naijadeltan who the f.uck are u??.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by MrT2011(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you and Asari. Which igbo oil? The one your father probably left in the south south? The same Ikwerre, etche, opobo, igbanke, anioma or ukwuani that deny you people. I pity each and every one of you. The south south made a mistake by accommodating you guys during and after the civil war. If not you won't dare to say the rubbish you're saying. I can't wait for you guys to start a war again. This time I'll volunteer to join the Nigerian army and ensure you igbos are wiped out from the surface of the earth.

Where is that witch broom.
Gbenga!!! Oya sweep off this mosqito- its been making noise here.

Children of brothel pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by StOla: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stolen:

Are igbos not in the south south? Who are the majority tribe in the south south? U are a daft.

At this rate, very soon Igbos would claim they are the largest tribe in Sokoto.

Ever seen a tribe so delusional?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by adoinem(f): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stolen:
If Amnasty could not release a report for all the male wipe out by OBJ in Niger Delta Odi genocide then na God don punish dem.

Buharis is not silly to go any way near Ihejirika, the SS/SE are just waiting for any excuse or foolish move, no more Nigeria.

Ndiigbo have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking poo? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.

You are either running scared or are just bragging like Ojukwu did before the war but only to pick race and run to hide in Ivory Coast.

There is nothing that you, the remnant of Biafra, which you are bragging about can do. It is a dead cause; dead, buried and decayed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
owobokiri:

We are still waiting for you to make sense.
I hope u're with your casket?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 06, 2015
xmich:

And who are you to speak on our behalf,you must be insane.

help me tell him.
no one can dominate us!
we are the INDEPENDENT PEOPLE OF THE NIGER DELTA.
we do not belong to any Biafra.
we are independent!
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by cjrane: 3:31am On Jun 06, 2015
So called Amnesty Inter and many western countries really wanted Nigeria to be over run by Boko Haram.
They denied us military aid, encouraged desertion and indiscipline in the army, collapsed oil price and simultaneously stopped buying Nigerian oil.

God pass their evil desire and plot against Nigeria.
NA beat the boko haram savages to a retreat using Russian weapons and south african advisers!
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 3:46am On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
just as your father.
the more reason you have a brain deficiency
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:38am On Jun 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

the more reason you have a brain deficiency
same as your father.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:40am On Jun 06, 2015
MrT2011:

Where is that witch broom.
Gbenga!!! Oya sweep off this mosqito- its been making noise here.

Children of brothel pleasure.
sweep your useless father and your hopeless generation. A child of a witch and an armed robber
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:42am On Jun 06, 2015
MrT2011:

Now u think u can join human in talking.

Gbenga how many times have I warned u to always lock this baboo in the cage.

Ngwa, lock it up, sharp sharp and never again shall it join nl
the same way they should lock your useless father and your entire igbo clan. Sore losers.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by MrT2011(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the same way they should lock your useless father and your entire igbo clan. Sore losers.

Darkness shall blind your path.
You will live the rest of your life in misery till death marries you.
Your body and soul shall be tormented forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SOUNDKING: 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Stolen:

1,000,000 likes

Dey keep reminding us of our village mansion, like it is anything, just becos they live in mud huts. In igboland we destroy old house, just to build new ones.

Can the yorubas answer a long range missle that will take out that, which is ours in lagos? We live in mordern times, dont piss us off becos we will show no mercy wen we remember Biafra.

they knowet nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2015
MrT2011:

Darkness shall blind your path.
You will live the rest of your life in misery till death marries you.
Your body and soul shall be tormented forever
Hahaha. Death awaits you and your fellow yeebos. You igbos are the scourge of the earth that belong to the dustbin of history. Thunder for you.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by xmich(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

help me tell him.
no one can dominate us!
we are independent!
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by xmich(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2015
CreekReporter:

help me tell him.
no one can dominate us!
we are independent!
Sorry
No one is dominating or want to dominate us
We are INDEPENDENT PEOPLE OF OLD EASTERN REGION
We are part and parcel of Biafra
In Biafra we stand.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by xmich(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2015
fineguy11:
no wonder u act like an animal,u're of the ruminant breed..i am a proud naijadeltan who the f.uck are u??.

Another lunatic claiming naija delta

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AFCFTA: What President Buhari Said As He Formerly Accepts Committee Report / Soldiers On The Run As IPOB Are Now Using This Weapon PHOTOS / We Haven’t Approved New Electricity Tariff – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.