Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? (9379 Views)

Obasanjo And Osibanjo, Goodluck Jonathan Are Biafra, Not Yoruba People / What Clinton Told Me About BUHARI - OBJ / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by pazienza(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you and Asari. Which igbo oil? The one your father probably left in the south south? The same Ikwerre, etche, opobo, igbanke, anioma or ukwuani that deny you people. I pity each and every one of you. The south south made a mistake by accommodating you guys during and after the civil war. If not you won't dare to say the rubbish you're saying. I can't wait for you guys to start a war again. This time I'll volunteer to join the Nigerian army and ensure you igbos are wiped out from the surface of the earth.

I wonder why sensible Edo people on this forum are yet to denounce this Yoruba guy masquerading as an Edo guy. If you lots don't dis own him and disassociate yourselves from his anti Igbo posts, I am going to assume his posts represents Edo thought, and I won't hesitate in replying his post with a vigorous anti Edo reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
pazienza:

Same Anioma people that your Bini folks massacred in Bini during the war for being Igbos. Or have you forgotten that Nzeogwu the leader of the so called Igbo coup was an Anioma person too?

The same Anioma people are now your brothers in your phantom SS, are you really that dense? You think Anioma people are suffering from amnesia?

the same anioma people will still be killed if care is not taken. I've never called igbos in South south my brothers. God forbid. We will make sure you people are sacrificed to our various idols this time.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by MrT2011(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. Death awaits you and your fellow yeebos. You igbos are the scourge of the earth that belong to the dustbin of history. Thunder for you.

You r a possessed already. I cast the spell of unending Curse of calamites upon your linage.

You think you can come here to just type down on a whole tribe.
Watchout, what we have sent out to u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by MrT2011(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the same anioma people will still be killed if care is not taken. I've never called igbos in South south my brothers. God forbid. We will make sure you people are sacrificed to our various idols this time.

Your pix is already in our coven. Through your thought, we penetrate you via this internet.
You will forever be in our captivity till eternity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:

lol bro be like u dislike Igbos wel well Oo, lolz. abeg leave dem make dem dey run dere mouth on NL, we shall see
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2015
pazienza:

I wonder why sensible Edo people on this forum are yet to denounce this Yoruba guy masquerading as an Edo guy. If you lots don't dis own him and disassociate yourselves from his anti Igbo posts, I am going to assume his posts represents Edo thought, and I won't hesitate in replying his post with a vigorous anti Edo reply.

and y do u think e his an imposter ?
y do u think An Edo man will want to align with Igbo ?
y do u call every SS an imposter cous e don't see from ur point of view ?
How many SS group have come out openly to declare there support on ur dream ? prove# pls not on NL
So many question, BT keep dreaming kid

@ mulattoclaro cool down, d more u read comment d more u go dey vex, learn to ignore there trash ,wen d time comes we sha see, d guy from IMO or anambra already calling u an imposter
SMH
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2015
fineguy11:
Stop bringing south south into your folly,,what is your problem u this child...is it a crime for ur parents to buy u tecno phone so u can browseif u av nothing serious to do,go and read your books...

lol,, watch hw they tag u an imposter
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Stolen:

Are igbos not in the south south? Who are the majority tribe in the south south? U are a daft.

So Igbos re d majority in SS ?... chaiii, which school this fool go ?
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Emenahagos02:
One Nigeria and no war, it will never get to that.
God Bless Nigeria

When I say that there will be a war in Nigeria, many people say I'm being negative.

but hear this, any country with massive inequality like Nigeria will split, they must cause a war among demselves.

The reason Nigeria fought a civil war in 1967 are still happening till today... Expect violence if buhari messes up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by sexylogan(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

So Igbos re d majority in SS ?... chaiii, which school this fool go ?
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

How many SS group have come out openly to declare there support on ur dream ? prove# pls not on NL

@ mulattoclaro cool down, d more u read comment d more u go dey vex, learn to ignore there trash ,wen d time comes we sha see, d guy from IMO or anambra already calling u an imposter
SMH
God bless you my brother. You won't believe how foolish these igbos are. When a man opposes their fraud of a dream he's automatically a yoruba man. These people are the dumbest set of human beings that ever came to the African continent.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lol bro be like u dislike Igbos wel well Oo, lolz. abeg leave dem make dem dey run dere mouth on NL, we shall see
I don't really hate them. I hate their attitude whereby they feel they're better than every ethnic group in Africa. They only want to align with us cos of our oil and I swear it won't happen.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
God bless you my brother. You won't believe how foolish these igbos are. When a man opposes their fraud of a dream he's automatically a yoruba man. These people are the dumbest set of human beings that ever came to the African continent.

lolz make dem dey deceive demself , Bro abeg wen u 1 register 4 Nig army lemme know,,, I like show some people dey re not d only 1 on earth,, rather align with d northerners Dan dem , Hausa man won't come to my land to tell me trash, but give Those people chance dem go take chances
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Duru1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't really hate them. I hate their attitude whereby they feel they're better than every ethnic group in Africa. They only want to align with us cos of our oil and I swear it won't happen.

Is anything wrong with feeling better than others? No wonders you are ridiculously ashamed of your silly ancestral background. To think positively is to act in the like form.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Duru1:

Is anything wrong with feeling better than others? No wonders you are ridiculously ashamed of your silly ancestral background. To think positively is to act in the like form.
Hahaha. I'm proudly from Africa's greatest empire. A tribe that never lost any battle to another African tribe. The great Benin Kingdom. I'm not from your worthless tribe that started a war only to die in great numbers and only for a coward general to dress like a woman and run to abidjan. The lagoon awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

lolz make dem dey deceive demself , Bro abeg wen u 1 register 4 Nig army lemme know,,, I like show some people dey re not d only 1 on earth,, rather align with d northerners Dan dem , Hausa man won't come to my land to tell me trash, but give Those people chance dem go take chances
exactly. Igbos are a disease.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by pazienza(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Goodboiyy:

SMH

No Igbo man is interested in Edo and their likes. Even the Ika speaking part of Edo, ie Igbanke,Ekpons, inyelen, Irun etc are eager to re join the rest of Anioma.

Most Igbos want a republic of Igboland, but are not aversed to a well structured Biafra comprising of all Igbo speaking groups and non Igbo speaking groups of the defunct Eastern region. I don't think we even have Edo, Itsekiri, Urhobos and Isokos in our plans. So, it gets a bit irritating when peeps from that part start talking trash,considering the fact that they were never part of Biafra to start with.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by B69U: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Biafra is a certain case of genocide and amnasty should have a report.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:
same as your father.

....who knacked your mother to produce you
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2015
mulattoclaro:

shut up and deal with your complex. Igbo are industrious even in the desert, we don't need your stupid oil to be successful, we have ours just for the record, but our wealth lies in our industrious and entrepreneurial nature. go to hell you scumbag.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by zendy: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
pazienza:

No Igbo man is interested in Edo and their likes. Even the Ika speaking part of Edo, ie Igbanke,Ekpons, inyelen, Irun etc are eager to re join the rest of Anioma.

Most Igbos want a republic of Igboland, but are not aversed to a well structured Biafra comprising of all Igbo speaking groups and non Igbo speaking groups of the defunct Eastern region. I don't think we even have Edo, Itsekiri, Urhobos and Isokos in our plans. So, it gets a bit irritating when peeps from that part start talking trash,considering the fact that they were never part of Biafra to start with.

Edo is not part of Biafra. Itshekiris, Urohbos and Isokos seem to be Yoruba spies and shouldn't be in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

shut up and deal with your complex. Igbo are industrious even in the desert, we don't need your stupid oil to be successful, we have ours just for the record, but our wealth lies in our industrious and entrepreneurial nature. go to hell you scumbag.
thunder fire you and your useless igbo clan. The only area igbos are industrious is in kidnapping, drug trafficking, prostitution, armed robbery, armed robbery, baby making factory and ritual killings. Go and drown in the lagoon you serial loser from a tribe of Criminals and thieves.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by tundamartin: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Stolen:
If Amnasty could not release a report for all the male wipe out by OBJ in Niger Delta Odi genocide then na God don punish dem.

Buharis is not silly to go any way near Ihejirika, the SS/SE are just waiting for any excuse or foolish move, no more Nigeria.

Ndiigbo have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking poo? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.

Old boy, were you alive during biafran war abi you read am for paper?

War no good ooo. Na so that your big coward boasted how biafra strong but he ran to Ivory coast wen him see fire
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
thunder fire you and your useless igbo clan. The only area igbos are industrious is in kidnapping, drug trafficking, prostitution, armed robbery, armed robbery, baby making factory and ritual killings. Go and drown in the lagoon you serial loser from a tribe of Criminals and thieves.

na so e pain you?
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:

Italian connection of prostitutes and witchcrafts...... lowlifes....sophisticated slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:59am On Jul 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

Italian connection of prostitutes and witchcrafts...... lowlifes....sophisticated slowpoke
hahahaha. A trade your women have even beaten the Bini girls too. Sorry losers.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 5:01am On Jul 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

na so e pain you?
abi na you e pain? Quote me again and see if what will befall will not be more than that of the bullets of the Nigerian that befell you and your people in the civil war.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
abi na you e pain? Quote me again and see if what will befall will not be more than that of the bullets of the Nigerian that befell you and your people in the civil war.

see mumu....idiotic post
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha. A trade your women have even beaten the Bini girls too. Sorry losers.

keep consoling your pathetic self.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

keep consoling your pathetic self.
keep consoling your useless self. A tribe of thieves.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

see mumu....idiotic post
eya. See Ozuo.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
keep consoling your useless self. A tribe of thieves.

na you go tire......mkpi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Beware Of Self-styled Group Called Buhari Campaign Organization" - Keyamo warns / Ebonyi: Appeal Court upholds Umahi's defection to APC / BVAS: Adamu Says APC Is Not Opposed To New Electoral Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.