Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? (9384 Views)

Obasanjo And Osibanjo, Goodluck Jonathan Are Biafra, Not Yoruba People / What Clinton Told Me About BUHARI - OBJ / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
eya. See Ozuo.
this is what I call jaundiced reasoning.... e-leech
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

this is what I call jaundiced reasoning.... e-leech
this is what I call myopic reasoning........ e- criminal.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

na you go tire......mkpi
na your papa.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by B69U: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Buhari is still a war criminal. Daura President!
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
na your papa.
...wey nack your mama
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
this is what I call myopic reasoning........ e- criminal.

mongoose
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
SonOfEl:

...wey nack your mama
your papa no reach na.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by disumusa: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stolen:

Are igbos not in the south south? Who are the majority tribe in the south south? U are a daft.
ibo they try to gum body with ss people
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your papa no reach na.
.....because her v****a has worldwide popularity and fame.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by GentleToks(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stolen:
If Amnasty could not release a report for all the male wipe out by OBJ in Niger Delta Odi genocide then na God don punish dem.

Buharis is not silly to go any way near Ihejirika, the SS/SE are just waiting for any excuse or foolish move, no more Nigeria.

Ndiigbo have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking poo? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.

You ll continue to be slaughtered like chickens as long as you can't face your war by yourselves-igbos.

Forcing yourselves on SS people ll only lead to your downfall.

If you are not cowards, why dragging people who hardly attach SE to their region in their agitation for anything.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by SonOfEl(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
GentleToks:

You ll continue to be slaughtered like chickens as long as you can't face your war by yourselves-igbos.

Forcing yourselves on SS people ll only lead to your downfall.

If you are not cowards, why dragging people who hardly attach SE to their region in their agitation for anything.

nobody is forcing anything. large chunk of indigenous Igbos are found in delta state (e.g iweala, okocha, nzeogwu), and river state (e.g saint obi, monalisa chinda, odili). there are south-south Igbos, got it?
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by Rotimi47: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Stolen:
If Amnasty could not release a report for all the male wipe out by OBJ in Niger Delta Odi genocide then na God don punish dem.

Buharis is not silly to go any way near Ihejirika, the SS/SE are just waiting for any excuse or foolish move, no more Nigeria.

Ndiigbo have spoken their mind. Buhari should go near Ihiejirika first and see if he will have any say or be able to control wat happens next.

Have they prosecuted Biafra war criminals or compensated Biafrans? Are Buhari, Obj and Danjuma not Biafra war criminals, walking free and talking poo? U guys need to be taught a lesson about the folly of your ways.

The west wanted Buhari Presidency becos they know exactly how stu.pid, petty and easily misled he is and that ultimately by his error their will be war and Nigeria disintegrate.

No nation survives a second civil war.
And Ojukwu who killed major Banjo and several others that fought on Biafra's side is not a confirmed war criminal? A man who keep diverting food sent by the federal government to biafra civilians to Biafra soldiers while the women and children that the food are meant are dying in thousands which made the federal government to stop sending good and medication to Biafra. Several biafran people died of kwashiorkor caused by ojukwu's actions than bullets .
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I tire o. I'm seriously beginning to hate igbo people. Why are they trying do hard to speak for we the south south people? Do they think we would join them in their foolish war? It seems the first civil war didn't tell them a lesson. This time I'll personally volunteer to fight on the side of the Nigerian army and ensure they're wiped out or reduced to the bearest minimum once and for all.
You're a pile of sh*t. Do you think that we're still back in the 1960s? Things have changed, the people of south south are simple betrayers but i promise you that when it starts i'll be the one to kill you personally. Well i don't blame you, i blame those that are bringing you into the biafra struggle and your brothers who came to beg for forgiveness for betraying the biafrans during the war. I HATE BETRAYERS, SABO, those that can sell their brothers to the enemies just to be spared and now what is the result. You guys will suffer when biafra will finally be free
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're so stupid to think that igbos are the majority in South south. Continue deceiving yourself. When the time comes I will personally fight on the side of the Nigerian army to make sure you and your fellow igbos are wiped out or reduced to the bearest minimum. You guys are a curse to Nigeria. Just try and draw first blood and let's see if what will hit this time would not be more than what hit you in the civil war.
You see, you're a compound fo*ol! I don't need to tell you that the igbos have invaded your region. You fail to understand that the people of the east living in your states almost equals your own population. We're every where. When it starts you'll simply go into hiding. SIMPLETON!
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
SOUNDKING:
what manna of foool arth thou?.
Don't mind him, He's a COMPOUND FOOL.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 5:30am On Jul 08, 2015
1bunne4lif:
You see, you're a compound fo*ol! I don't need to tell you that the igbos have invaded your region. You fail to understand that the people of the east living in your states almost equals your own population. We're every where. When it starts you'll simply go into hiding. SIMPLETON!
your pops is the compound fool. Igbos are a disease that should be wiped off the earth.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 5:32am On Jul 08, 2015
1bunne4lif:
You're a pile of sh*t. Do you think that we're still back in the 1960s? Things have changed, the people of south south are simple betrayers but i promise you that when it starts i'll be the one to kill you personally. Well i don't blame you, i blame those that are bringing you into the biafra struggle and your brothers who came to beg for forgiveness for betraying the biafrans during the war. I HATE BETRAYERS, SABO, those that can sell their brothers to the enemies just to be spared and now what is the result. You guys will suffer when biafra will finally be free
and you're a worthless piece of trash. You'll only see biafra in your dreams. I pity you. You better wake up from your slumber. You'll die in great numbers this time. I can't wait to start killing you igbos.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and you're a worthless piece of trash. You'll only see biafra in your dreams. I pity you. You better wake up from your slumber. You'll die in great numbers this time. I can't wait to start killing you igbos.
You're a coward, you only know how to beat your chest. When it starts you'll simply look for where to hide. Ofeke!
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your pops is the compound fool. Igbos are a disease that should be wiped off the earth.
i know we're a disease that spreads like wild fire and that is why we shall deal with you guys. We have occupied your territories. One day you shall be slaves in your own land. MARK MY WORDS
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
1bunne4lif:
i know we're a disease that spreads like wild fire and that is why we shall deal with you guys. We have occupied your territories. One day you shall be slaves in your own land. MARK MY WORDS
hahahaha. You mean the other way round? Just try and start a war and let's see how it ends. I'll personally be on the look out for any fact headed person and start killing. We will take your lands and rape your women.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by mulattoclaro(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2015
1bunne4lif:
You're a coward, you only know how to beat your chest. When it starts you'll simply look for where to hide. Ofeke!
the same way you'll look for where to hide when it starts happening. 1967 is not 2015. You'll die in great numbers this time. Gowon made a mistake by sparing your lives but this time death awaits all of you.
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the same way you'll look for where to hide when it starts happening. 1967 is not 2015. You'll die in great numbers this time. Gowon made a mistake by sparing your lives but this time death awaits all of you.
We know better now, no country would have survived that war: no weapon, no food, betrayal by the south and yet we survived. It's a different call hand right now, we're ready for the worst. WE ARE BIAFRANS and we're true to our words. If you cross my path, i'll send YOU to your ancestors. SABOTEURS!
Re: Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hahahaha. You mean the other way round? Just try and start a war and let's see how it ends. I'll personally be on the look out for any fact headed person and start killing. We will take your lands and rape your women.
In your widest dream. You guys are no match for the biafran army. We'll annihilate the south-southerners and their lands shall be taken away from them. I FEAR NO BODY. I'M A BIAFRAN TO THE CORE: ALL HAIL THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN. what we need is a command and the zoo will tremble. We don't make threatS, we make promises and we're true to our words. PEACE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Heart-breaking Photos From The Biafran War. (graphic pics) / N10bn Libel Suit: Ortom Seeks Definite Hearing Against Oshiomhole / Borno Attorney-General Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.