Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date (2126 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
She practically told me, i should just forget about sex today, or she would board the next cab & leave my house. And It was late 11pm already.

Does sex or no sex on firstt date actually have any meaning or significance?

Pls share your opinion and experience with nairalanders!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by somrecords(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Just personal moral values......
It has little to no importance
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by missbehave247(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Ladies in the house
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
You that accept to sex on weddinq niqht doesn't quarantee you a qood and loyal husband. And you that accept to sex on first date doesn't quarantee that your partner will treat you cheaply. It depends on who you're dealinq with. Whatever will be, will be.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by ronald4lif(m): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2015
First date is to early man. Why would a guy want to reach a girl's pant on first date except if he doesn't intend to have something serious with her. Give it time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by sinaj(f): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
kipin hoping for sex, dnt go nd get married undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2015
missbehave247:
Ladies in the house
lol, our ladies in the house ur attention is needed!
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
You that accept to sex on weddinq niqht doesn't quarantee you a qood and loyal husband. And you that accept to sex on first date doesn't quarantee that your partner will treat you cheaply. It depends on who you're dealinq with. Whatever will be, will be.

very thoughtful. Are You a lady?
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by rawtouch: 10:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Its a thing of the mind, but oga why will you just want to jump into her pants without first surveying surrounding environments by touching things
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
First date is to early man. Why would a guy want to reach a girl's pant on first date except if he doesn't intend to have something serious with her. Give it time.

You mean all guys who had it on thier first date could and have never taken her serious after on??

1 Like

Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:
kipin hoping for sex, dnt go nd get married undecided

hehehe is sex not part of the marriage preparation process?cheesysmiley
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by Young03(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Dont av anytin to say bt if i get opportunity to quash on ist day

i will
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2015
wealthinfos:

Nop, i'm a quy.
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2015
wealthinfos:

Nop, i'm a quy.
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by amokeme(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2015
somrecords:
Just personal moral values......
It has little to no importance
its just formality jare. Its obviously a sexual relationship (judging from her "not today" response) so does it matter if its a first date or not? undecided
Some ladies just think it won't make them look cheep. But The truth is, you can't change what a guy thinks of you..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by ITbomb(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol,
I thought first date was supposed to be outdoors preferably in a eatery or garden.

Brokeass broz takes a girl to his house on first date
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by ronald4lif(m): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2015
wealthinfos:

You mean all guys who had it on thier first date could and have never taken her serious after on??

It's not about the guy here, but the girl. She'll always feel like you rushing to have sex on first date could mean that's just the only thing you want from her. And to be quite frank, I'd feel same way too if I were a girl. You have a relationship already and you can always attempt for it on subsequent dates.
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by Vado(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Question is a dead horse. Ya'll keep beating it tho.
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2015
amokeme:
its just formality jare. Its obviously a sexual relationship (judging from her "not today" response) so does it matter if its a first date or not? undecided
Some ladies just think it won't make them look cheep. But The truth is, you can't change what a guy thinks of you..

@Amokeme would u give in on ur first date? Just asking though. Lolwink
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by opedaydydx9(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
my cousin married his gf, they had sex on the first day dey met
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2015
And unfortunately, you might not be oportuned to have again for a second time again for the rest of ur life! Hehehhehe
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by amokeme(f): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2015
wealthinfos:

@Amokeme would u give in on ur first date? Just asking though. Lolwink
if I consent to a sexual relationship.. Then why not? If I feel like having sex on a first date, I will..
Makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by suzzy16(f): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
thank you
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Some pple re really dumb!!...u want to hav sex with a gal on first date....u knw some times I wonder if men don't think abt anything except sex undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
suzzy16:
thank you
you're welcome
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by DangotePikin: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
amokeme:
if I consent to a sexual relationship.. Then why not? If I feel like having sex on a first date, I will..
Makes no difference
There is a typographic error in your signature. Thank me later!
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by Nuisance(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wonder what sort of lady accept to sleep over in a guys house on first date.
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
zaragal:
Some pple re really dumb!!...u want to hav sex with a gal on first date....u knw some times I wonder if men don't think abt anything except sex undecided undecided

Your type will give in immidiately, piam!cheesy
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
DangotePikin:
There is a typographic error in your signature. Thank me later!

Losed focus, lol
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by xtervaganza(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
You're being denied sex on the 1st date while I have had sex with lots of girls I wasn't even dating
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by MaryKatewyn: 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
no to sex on 1st date
Re: Ladies And 'no Sex' On First Date by wealthinfos(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
xtervaganza:
You're being denied sex on the 1st date while I have had sex with lots of girls I wasn't even dating

Did you have it with them on ur first date with them?, thats what we talking here oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get A Woman's Phone And Getting Her To Bed Easily / Dont Be Carried Away By Her Words / A Little Information About The Clit..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.