Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Love Exist In Poverty? (1948 Views)

Can True Love Be Found Online? / Can True Love Be Found Online? / Can True Love Exist Without Trust? (2) (3) (4)

Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
Can true love exist in poverty?

I have asked people around but nobody seems to give me a direct answer.

Your opinion please kiss
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by sweettease(f): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
I'll answer that after your reply to this, are you in poverty?
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
NO
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2015
NO is the direct anwser.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by prinok7(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
for naija or where?
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
I'll answer that after your reply to this, are you in poverty?

No
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
prinok7:
for naija or where?

Naija
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by sweettease(f): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

No
so stop bordering yourself and us with problem that doesn't concern you tongue
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
sweettease:
so stop bordering yourself and us with problem that doesn't concern you tongue

I only asked for people's opinion
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
Yes, true love can exist in poverty .
When two people truly or genuinely love each other, their love and union becomes primary and everything else becomes secondary.
When two people truly love each other, they would always want to be by each other, to be together, no matter the circumstance, no matter the condition.

The love they share becomes their primary source of happiness and of comfort.
Imagining a life without each other becomes the worst fear. Their love becomes their reason for waking up in the morning, and the reason they live.
They are ready to lay their lives for each other and they realize that things like money, beauty..etc
is superficial and as such can fade away but their loves still remains

Poverty can only be a barrier to a relationship if what attracted the couple to each other was money.
If a couple really love each other, they will stand together through such situations, bearing in mind that poverty is just a phase and it doesn't last forever.

True love is developed and built upon. It's not something that just occurs immediately you start dating someone.
For love to be true it must have passed through trials and tests.

When the love a couple shares is TRUE, nothing can come between it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Why
Bcus poverty is a disease.
what on earth will make a man be poor in the first place, what was he thinking when others are making money.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by lezbiangal8: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
impossicant!
besides why will you be poor and looking for love? instead of looking for money :/
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

what on earth will make a man be poor in the first place, what was he thinking when others are making money.

All fingers are nt equal

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by ilotriouzAY(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:
When two people truly or genuinely love each other, their love and union becomes primary and everything else becomes secondary.
When two people truly love each other, they would always want to be by each other, to be together, no matter the circumstance, no matter the condition.

The love they share becomes their primary source of happiness, of comfort.
Their friendship and companionship becomes their source of joy.
Imagining a life without each other becomes the worst fear. Their love becomes their reason for waking up in the morning, and the reason they live.
They are ready to lay their lives for each other and they realize that things like money, beauty, etc

Poverty can only be a barrier to a relationship if what attracted the couple to each other was money.
If a couple really love each other they will stand with each other through such situations bearing in mind that poverty is just a phase and it doesn't last forever.

True love is developed and built upon. It's not something that just occurs immediately you start dating someone.

kiss thumbs up
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

No offense but your reasoning as I inferred from this your post, is really childish and foolish.

So you think immediately someone just decides that he wants to make money, money just starts coming instantly?
Or you think that as far as you are working the same way everyone else is working, money just starts coming your way?

Do you think it's everyone who is poor that is lazy?
Or you think being poor is a choice people make?
Don't you know that there are people who are trying everyday, working their asses off just to get themselves out of the hole of poverty, but despite their hard work they still remain there.

How old are you? Because it seems you don't know anything about life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by prinok7(m): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
yes it can,especially if the man is up and doing.poverty is not a life prison sentence neither is it lack of money.lack of money is just a symptom.just as wealth is also not money.money is only an indicator of wealth.both poverty and wealth are states of mind that get expressed either in paucity of money or abundance of money.we all hv wealth inside us,but most seek it outside themselves and hardly finds it.a clue to wealth is the countless problems and needs begging to be solved and met.

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by JoeCutie(m): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

This is very poor of you. You should be better than you.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by REMMEI(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
Missclasssy

Checked your profile pics..how true is that?..
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

No offense but your reasoning as I inferred from this your post, is really childish and foolish.

So you think immediately someone just decides that he wants to make money, money just starts coming instantly?
Or you think that as far as you are working the same way everyone else is working, money just starts coming your way?

Do you think it's everyone who is poor that is lazy?
Or you think being poor is a choice people make?
Don't you know that there are people who are trying everyday, working their asses off just to get themselves out of the hole of poverty, but despite their hard work they still remain there.

How old are you? Because it seems you don't know anything about life.

Then u have to tell why the bible says that "a man that can provide for his family is worste than an infidel"?
This is a good example of poverty.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
REMMEI:
Missclasssy

Checked your profile pics..how true is that?..

Oh that quote?
The thing is that I am a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and the character Damon( the guy in the picture) is my favorite character. He used that line in a particular episode and I kinda liked it and decided to use it.

It might not be true for me, but it might be for someone else.

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Then u have to tell why the bible says that "a man that can provide for his family is worste than an infidel"?
This is a good example of poverty.

The fact that a man is poor doesn't mean he cannot take care of his family. Neither does it mean he is lazy or that he doesn't care about his families needs and he doesn't try to cater for those needs.

Stop thinking like a kid. It's irking.

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

The fact that a man is poor doesn't mean he cannot take care of his family. Neither does it mean he is lazy or that he doesn't care about his families needs and he doesn't try to cater for those needs.

Stop thinking like a kid. It's irking.

U are just good at insulting some and nothing else.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

U are just good at insulting some and nothing else.

Please, stop playing the victim card.
I never insulted you. I just stated my observation.
Your statement reeked of ignorance, and it's only someone who is naïve and didn't what Life is all about that would make the statement you made.

Any sensible person who saw your post would agree with me.

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by REMMEI(m): 6:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

Oh that quote?
The thing is that I am a huge fan of The Vampire Diaries and the character Damon( the guy in the picture) is my favorite character. He used that line in a particular episode and I kinda liked it and decided to use it.

It might not be true for me, but it might be for someone else.

Was actually wondering if it was true for you.. smiley
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

Please, stop playing the victim card.
I never insulted you. I just stated my observation.
Your statement reeked of ignorance, and it's only someone who is naïve and didn't what Life is all about that would make the statement you made.

Any sensible person who saw your post would agree with me.
Bleep u.
keep watin for some irreasonable people to come and agree with u
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
in poverty as in? dating a lazy man dats not willing to work a N.F.A or a man who is willing to work,has good dreams,working towards it but broke for the moment undecided .......onky a fellow lazy arse will date the former.....but if a nice and "intelligent woman" is the one dating the latter then it would work of course
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Bleep u.
keep watin for some irreasonable people to come and agree with u

Actually, some people already have. And they are reasonable people

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
misssclassy:

Actually, some people already have. And they are reasonable people
Then go and party for it that u have won a trophy.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2015
DONBROTHER1:

Then go and party for it that u have won a trophy.

*sigh*

Okay.

Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by Charles4075(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Op, in naija that's a big NO but elsewhere, it's possible.
Re: Can True Love Exist In Poverty? by epelumi42(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
misssclassy:

The love they share becomes their primary source of happiness and of comfort.
They are ready to lay their lives for each other and they realize that things like money, beauty..etc

If a couple really love each other, they will stand together through such situations, bearing in mind that poverty is just a phase and it doesn't last forever.

Come on, this is amazing. I can't quote you every time but I must admit you re intelligent. Makes me wonder if you are the old missclasssy.

Love is not all about money. You said it all.

Do you use fb? Send me 'ur Id, Ill add you up. We could both use some learning. cheesy

3 Step Guide To Tying The Knot At The Ikoyi Marriage Registry... / Nigerian Girls/ladies Are Not Romantic / Why You Should Urinate After, Not Before S Ex [must Read!]