Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy (3147 Views)

Recession: Guys, How Would You Control Her If She's Your Wife? / Pls Help I Cant Control My Sexual Urges / LMAO When A Woman Can No Longer Control Her Jealousy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Help me O my new Gf that we Just met told me she cant control her self when she Is alone with a guy,she told me when I told her to come and visit @ my house and she also said dat she lost control to a guy last week.Can she be saying the truth or she Is trying to test me
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
Mrschima family wink cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Tapout(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bro chill, time is coming when u would be going for your own test.. yes a hiv test angry

Meanwhile, y do u still call her your girlfriend?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tapout:
Bro chill, time is coming when u would be going for your own test.. yes a hiv test angry

no
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Holuwarsweun(m): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tapout:

hiv ke
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by ArchEnemy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2015
Holuwarsweun:
hiv ke
with vdrl and hepatitis screening too self
Sit down there and still be asking

7 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by MrsChima(f): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:

jackass

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by youngberry001(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Tapout:

mhenn I will buy u the all American for this comment cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by boboLIL(m): 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Funny en0ugh u r callin her ur galfrn.....
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
MrsChima:

jackass
angry stop acting like a bish.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by MrsChima(f): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Teempakguy:
angry stop acting like a bish.

You first bish.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by jamex93(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
carolina

mama ye ye ye

carolina

mama ha ha ha

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2015
She's a Free giver

The church likes her grin

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Tapout(m): 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Holuwarsweun:
hiv ke

no, pregnancy test undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Judeoxide(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Some girls are like that just like guys too...the issue here is that it's a girl.
Had it been its a guy you for come see hailing...
At Op she needs help..but she can't be your girl friend and you helping her at the same time..you might not be alive to finish the job...sorry for her though.. I have seen such girls..there story is pathetic too sad guys own just no good around them

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
OP, do you love her.? If yes.. Then you are in a deep shit..

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 20, 2015
You mean you brand new GF is not transmitting nor receiving signal hmmmm it must be an antenna problem.
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by cdaboss: 3:28am On Jun 20, 2015
so many girls are suffering from dis now nd it seems to be increasing....wonder who one will get married 2 sef
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Cutehector(m): 4:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Seems her body dey sweet am
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
hahahahaha no make her catch o. Dat gal must b her daughter
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Hot girls every where you go undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2015
Holuwarsweun:
Help me O my new Gf that we Just met told me she cant control her self when she Is alone with a guy,she told me when I told her to come and visit @ my house and she also said dat she lost control to a guy last week.Can she be saying the truth or she Is trying to test me
. U are lucky o, u av a free F.ck mate. Just look elsewhere for a gf.
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Salex007(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2015
My EX too suffer from this type of disease called nyphomaniac.... Thank God she is gone
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Oyecute(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2015
She just defined the relationship for you .... Why worry? Condom is ur next most purchased material !!!
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by jerflakes(m): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
It's indirectly called open relationship.
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by moniherbs: 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of disease be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculationn,infections,Low Libido,SmallOrgan,Chronic Pile,Fibroid,Barrenness,Diabetes,Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 BBerry:2BA66591 E-mail:moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Jsomething: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Are u still there shouting? Olodo..
Na die u dey so
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by steph2sweet(f): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
She should go for deliverance
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by luuvee(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
steph2sweet:
She should go for deliverance
Leave am ooo na mtn b dat ooo u suppose dey go for Vmobile oooo so dat na u go tear d nylon commot ur self to be safe.coz you no go fit monitor mtn oo unless you get mast full every where backed up with strong signal booster...no mind me joorr bottom line is she's a bitch and you don't wanna have a bitch as a girl friend so run for your dear life
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Rogersmith(m): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is a spiritual problem. She clearly need help.
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by czarr(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
.....lucky you
Re: My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy by Lovebond34(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
bring hr to stay wif me lemme cnfirm if she z sayin d truth or nt

(1) (Reply)

Qualities A Girl Need To Have In Order To Be 99% Beautiful, Come And List Yours. / Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh / How To Make A Woman Think About You All The Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.