Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,734 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. (2191 Views)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / How Guys Stoop So Low Because A Woman's Big Backside (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Help me see wahala ooo, I met a married woman some weeks ago, she was totally on this proper muslim attire, matured and a business woman. My meeting with her was regarding a business that had to do with supply of bags of rice.
Imagine when i went to supply the rice, she was looking completely different, wearing a short dress, had piercing on her nose and honestly looking sexy sha but i was confused that i told her i thought i was a stronge muslim. Then i she sat me down and started explaining how d father of her 2 kids left her and is married to another woman. Cus she is quite young her kids are with her mum and dat it was her kids dad was a muslim and made her a muslim but she has stopped. She said alot sha but then she started calling me everyday and going straight to the point.

Am worried now dat she called me today and was crying dat and dissapointing her and acting like a kid. Imagine all that oooo.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by olasmith10(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
God knows best..
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
@op, if you no wan do , leave matter na..... why bother Us here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Look at you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by hahn(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, did she pay for the rice?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by hummerwise(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mr op, Oya try and hook me up with this women.... if u no wan Do.
oniro oshiiiii!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
You don enter one chance. Whatever that means.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by Godfullsam(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op you can lie oh shocked!

So you mean you didn't noticed she pierced her nose the first time you met her .

Abi she cover her nose .

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by OKame(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Not all married women pls@Op..It boils down to ones situation,psyche and personality
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by lurlah2014(f): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
not a new story
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by Brugo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Bro. Just be polite to her Yet firm. A married woman is a no, no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by CertifiedFreak(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dude, your rice sweet well

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by czarr(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
...."help me see wahala" I no fit help you see wahala na grin....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by Blackfire(m): 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
I once had an experience like that, i diplomatically off myself from her hook.. Then,. She hated me like poison,fabricate lies... Well that is history now
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by pato405(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, your rice sweet well
indeed. he used some very nice spice to cook it but no 'sauce'

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by kay9(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
hahn:
Op, did she pay for the rice?

Op, kindly provide the answer to this very crucial question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
kay9:

Op, kindly provide the answer to this very crucial question.

yes she did.... Now its was meant to be a regular job but i dont think i can keep up with it anymore.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by emmaokw(m): 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Its obvious op is lying...

Soon I will create thread about how an angel was trying to woo my dead grandma in her grave
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
emmaokw:
Its obvious op is lying...

Soon I will create thread about how an angel was trying to woo my dead grandma in her grave

Lying about what bro... I can tell stories if i want and am free to right? But am just surprised at wat am seeing. And if u need to know proper if u didnt read my message well, is dat she has decleared to have a discreet stuff with me even when i said i have a gf she said dats just a small girl
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by agabaI23(m): 12:11am On Jun 06, 2015
RickRichards:
You don enter one chance. Whatever that means.
Ask Buhari, he knows what one chance means.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2015
if you are in the north, be very careful... you dont want an Alhaji coming after you.

MrChukwudiChuks:
Help me see wahala ooo, I met a married woman some weeks ago, she was totally on this proper muslim attire, matured and a business woman. My meeting with her was regarding a business that had to do with supply of bags of rice.
Imagine when i went to supply the rice, she was looking completely different, wearing a short dress, had piercing on her nose and honestly looking sexy sha but i was confused that i told her i thought i was a stronge muslim. Then i she sat me down and started explaining how d father of her 2 kids left her and is married to another woman. Cus she is quite young her kids are with her mum and dat it was her kids dad was a muslim and made her a muslim but she has stopped. She said alot sha but then she started calling me everyday and going straight to the point.

Am worried now dat she called me today and was crying dat and dissapointing her and acting like a kid. Imagine all that oooo.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Stoop So Low Biko. by emmaokw(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrChukwudiChuks:

Lying about what bro... I can tell stories if i want and am free to right? But am just surprised at wat am seeing. And if u need to know proper if u didnt read my message well, is dat she has decleared to have a discreet stuff with me even when i said i have a gf she said dats just a small girl

Story for the gods

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? / Two Sisters Turn Wolf For Lover Pics★★ / Woman Caught Having Se*x With Co-tenant In Bathroom, While Husband Watched TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.