Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (82923 Views)

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by stephnie44(f): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?
beauty without brain
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by haywire07(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2015
MrT2011:

May someone do same on u.
Children of marine power. embarassed
grin grin
Don't u know my parents re naval officers? (U.S marine)

I wnt make such mistakes so stop swallowing tramadol on her bhalf
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by dave2meek(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Some people here they insult her, like say tomorrow nor day,and some of us comments on this thread na error.just take your time to read some people comment here, you go even tire to point out errors. I nor call names oooo before who na go enter me grin
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by dasrackhor(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
derock533:
Some peeps can be really annoying and childish...one, lets try and understand that phones have autocorrect and can change your text to anything it wishes to. I once sent an sms to a friend "i will come tomorrow" but just because I long pressed on the letter 'm' the next reply I got from my friend was "who is Tommy dat u r planing on going to her place" It took a lot of Talkings to convince my friend that 1. The SMS was not for any other person but him. 2. I wanted to type tomorrow and not the damn Tommy.

Secondly, excitement can make one commit many spelling errors. We are all guilty of that. So please lets stop damaging this girl's carrer.

Many of us are not even good at speaking or writing in pidgin English talk more of pure English language. We all are learning this language.

I was saddened when I visited her profile to confirm this and I saw that someone even uploaded the screenshot of this thread on here wall, that is too childish and hypocritical. Because the same Ojukwu made his own errors...please is 'U' a word or a letter in English language? Do we have any word like 'cmment' in English language?
dats really uncalled for.seriously
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by skedy1(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
Afe Babalola University....lolz
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by dasrackhor(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Gracyel:
Eeyah.. I just visited her facebook profile..... She has removed the post... Poor girl. Chai... Nairalanders can kill someone's morale!
nairaland,Home of fun.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by TrishaP(f): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
lawrsmith:
her sin is a smaller one,imagine a guy who contested for Mr.NYSC in my camp, at NYSC orientation camp, katsina could not give the meaning of NTA.are you guys surprise?
Hahaha... cheesy Truly I wasn't surprised tho. Tension can make one forget the simplest thing so easy. And secondly, that question has nothing related to NYSC. I'm sure he wasn't expecting such an awkward question. cheesy
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by MrT2011(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
haywire07:

grin grin
Don't u know my parents re naval officers? (U.S marine)

I wnt make such mistakes so stop swallowing tramadol on her bhalf

The law of karma is real! - (the Law of Give&Take, law of echo)
Stop further exposing her without understanding the true circumstances. Be kind, it will do u good.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by frankcell(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
And it's one of the girls in front that will write such..

Eberem ji ha
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by tk4rd: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?
She might be joking.. For her to know that it is being prononced as "Corr", instead of "Corpse",, yet written as "CORPS"..
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by bignames(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
jst a mstak, plz nobdy is abov mistak.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by spencekat(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
A graduate!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by charmingeyes(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
ABEG "CALL" HER BACK O SINCE SHE IS A CALL-MEMBER

Nah!!! I bet she's from Fed Poly, Okoh.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by armadeo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
phlamesG:
I wonder how some of them gained admission in the first place?

Gaining admission isn't surprising. Its the fact that the individual gratuatef that shocks
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
charmingeyes:

Nah!!! I bet she's from Fed Poly, Okoh.

owkay lol, which school is dat
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by charmingeyes(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK

Nah!! FED POLY OKOH I'm sure.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by darlenese(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
'No wonder they are not employable cry
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Check this one out too...... "now a fully copper"
Our education system is something else.

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by ostem: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
she is a graduate of ESUT. history can prove this.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by vastolord4(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
You can't even spell your name properly and your looking for someone that graduated from madonna
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by vastolord4(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
BigNameGerry:
Madonna university student wey no even understand English na d sch some peeps dey call d best..i need to visit a loo man!!
Sure you don't have a good sense of humor. ... he was just trying to be funny
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by emsheddy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
lolz! doubt this at ur own risk. there's one text message a girl sent that I read, I almost ordered Queen Premier Part 1 n 2 to send the d babe...and na graduate oooo! lwkmd! una wey wan go search d babe for facebook wicked oooo!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Bome01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
nmanma1:
na d kind pple d come out with 2:1
no be lie u talk oo
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by lawrsmith(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
TrishaP:

Hahaha... cheesy Truly I wasn't surprised tho. Tension can make one forget the simplest thing so easy. And secondly, that question has nothing related to NYSC. I'm sure he wasn't expecting such an awkward question. cheesy
i think i agree with you
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
vastolord4:

You can't even spell your name properly and your looking for someone that graduated from madonna
d way u spelt urs?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by showboy25(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eyaah! Don't worry the wrath of God is on that person that used this to against you. People mid your own cry
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by lukas280(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
she only mean say she Na call girl DAT can level wan u need a corpse girl to rest at night then give her a call...., yeye she wan use short cut Na short cut make her protitu...?....... u no na
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Primary and secondary education are basic! If the foundation is wrong,it ll be difficult to be corrected in the university.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by showboy25(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eyaah! Don't worry the wrath of God is on that person that used this to against you. You mid your own I mean you cry
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by chillian(f): 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
SMH hmmmmmm I wonder how you take pass the english for waec way come give you admission to now become a call member.hmmm call member ko network provider ni.abeg na which network.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.