Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (82880 Views)

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by 83lagosroad(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2015
phlamesG:
I wonder how some of them gained admission in the first place?

When I was at orientation camp iseluku delta state, a lady was asked the fully meaning of NYSC and lo and behold she said
" Nigeria youths service commission" imagine the whole hall exploded with laughter . I could remember it was the night we had all these beauty show, miss Nysc and so on.(igbo girl, from imstu)

Another one that happened was a room mate of mine that wanted redeployment and was asked what his illness was and guess what he wrote "Ulsa" he wanted to write ulcer"

Another
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by kingeze88(m): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2015
She might be posted to a school. Hmmmmm. Only God knows what she will teach the students. God help Naija.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by scarr: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Holywizard:
my hatred 4 buhari will only change if he shud turn imsu into 'National Poultry' because they lack everything academically, socially, morally etc.
i hope he doesnt take real chickens to the poultry cos the chickens might feel insulted cheesy cheesy

mannyiyke:
The Madonna University u just mentioned is even better than all these federal and state universities academically.
oh really? it must be a very good school then! is that where you school?

pls where is it located again??

i need to send the address to NUC

*in MI's voice* only one Madonna that i know, Madonna the artist
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Adeoba10(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I once tried using my phone to send a mail to my boss to confirm the receipt of xx million naira in our bank account from one of our major customers. I was really astonished when I uncharacteristically received a call from my boss minutes later demanding what "plantains" were doing in the company's bank account. sad
apparently Mr Itk autocorrect deemed it fit to change million to plantain for me.

Friedplaintain
Kaabo
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by kolomax(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2015
adonismuller:
Pot calling kettle black.

It is "form" not "fumb"
face front AMEBO you should realize it was in PIDGIN
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by ifeoluwa05(f): 7:13am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
ABEG "CALL" HER BACK O SINCE SHE IS A CALL-MEMBER
She cant be from madonna uni. Most private schools are already serving as Batch B nd C. The new sets which are Batch A are basically federal and state schools.

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by scarr: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2015
83lagosroad:

When I was at orientation camp iseluku delta state, a lady was asked the fully meaning of NYSC and lo and behold she said
" Nigeria youths service commission" imagine the whole hall exploded with laughter . I could remember it was the night we had all these beauty show, miss Nysc and so on.(igbo girl, from imstu)

Another one that happened was a room mate of mine that wanted redeployment and was asked what his illness was and guess what he wrote "Ulsa" he wanted to write ulcer"

Another
another imsuite
what is going on in that environment probably the rising sun isnt shining on that part undecided undecided
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by mannyiyke: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2015
scarr:

i hope he doesnt take real chickens to the poultry cos the chickens might feel insulted cheesy cheesy

oh really? it must be a very good school then! is that where you school?

pls where is it located again??

i need to send the address to NUC

*in MI's voice* only one Madonna that i know, Madonna the artist

U're funny! I am an alumnus of Unizik but i work there. Let the truth be told: academically, it's better than most federal and state universities. I didn't say socially 'cos it cld be lacking in that area.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by scarr: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2015
mannyiyke:
U're funny! I am an alumnus of Unizik but i work there. Let the truth be told: academically, it's better than most federal and state universities. I didn't say socially 'cos it cld be lacking in that area.
can i get an achievement score card to back that up?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by scarr: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2015
kingeze88:
She might be posted to a school. Hmmmmm. Only God knows what she will teach the students. God help Naija.
those poor kids cry cry
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by phemmy1987: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2015
The girl na caller. Even Obina way 1 correct am na OLODO. it's corps not *Corp*
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Saved2Serve: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Op what is corps member? Critics are legless men who teach how to run.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by ekiloui(f): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK

Mtcheeew!

I attended Madonna university and I'm certain my spoken/written english is better than yours, same as that of my friends 4rm school.

You can accuse the poly's of this not madonna.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by mannyiyke: 7:28am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=scarr post=34478602]
can i get an achievement score card to back that up?[/quote Let me tell u for sure where i work i.e. College of Medicine. The medical graduates, nurses and medical lab scientists churned out are superb. In fact, they're well groomed. Within its short years as a private uni, it has attained such a feat of being accredited by NMDC to graduate medical doctors, although it still has its challenges in terms of d duration of training of medical doctors and other allied health professionals. Some private unis don't even have an ordinary hospital let alone college of medicine.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by phemmy1987: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2015
Saved2Serve:
Op what is corps member? Critics are legless men who teach how to run.
it is corps but pronounced as *core*. D *s* is silent.

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Obipat(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2015
angelTI:
It could be autocorrect undecided

. Is. Corp not english lnguage? Are u sure u are not d gal?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by sleekymag(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2015
To the OP, there's nothing like 'Corper', that's also a wrong word commonly used by a lot of people. The correct thing to say is 'Corps member', but when pronouncing it the 's' is silent.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Etizz: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Girl wen dull dey dull finish..... And na dem snap picture pass.....
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by spicy244(f): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2015
It can never be auto correct, she just typed it as it is been pronounced. Call=Corps
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
This one's na sorting mamas
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by phemmy1987: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2015
Na him brother b these. One of fayose rubber stamp. Hon. turning his cert. down.

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by mbaka0433: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
............why you no go call Madonna university...wen they expelled you due to cultism/smoking dried plantain leaves....TANOIDS
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by mbaka0433: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
.......TANOIDS
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by whytepawn1(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
All this "igbotic" girls will never cease to disgrace and rub our faces in the mud. This is just a clear case of BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS. unfortunately this is not an isolated case, lots of them are in this category.
*****I ain't been tribalistic, am from the south too.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by loomer: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Una know weda na call (girl) member she be?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by yubee08(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!!!Lol, Na 'call member' she dey hear na. Wasted 4 yrs.OLODO RABATA
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by gud2bvee: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=ennyhola post=34466577]For real
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
ABEG "CALL" HER BACK O SINCE SHE IS A CALL-MEMBER[/quote

What a clueless and immature statement.. Dude, have u ever had a recollection in ur life before?(Or let me put it in prolly d most comprehensible way that may be fit for ur feeble brain), thinking down memory lane esp on d manner of public speaking expected from a so called fed/state uni graduate..... From all indications, u'v never had such. Its a pity our unis r producing 'things' like u as graduates undecided but dude u can save their faces na.. Well, all hope is almost lost for humanity anyway undecided.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by craleonic: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?

OP you are a wicked person. What have you gained now that you've given her all this negative publicity? You should at least have blotted her name out. Remember someone could do it to your sister or a female close to you too.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by agurza(f): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
goldfish80:
She must have "sorted" her way through school,,,, I wouldn't be surprised she came out with an upper credit
and some people will say students should be giving scholarship to study abroad because she is a first class material of rather she is an igbo. First na small thing for igbo land once you are a cultists or ashawo
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by BigNameGerry(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Wat of dis CALL member abi na corp member sef

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by mayusguy(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
U guys have no point, corp is a word so auto correct can never correct a word like that
FriedPlantain:
I was just gonna type that as well. It could be that darn autocorrect
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by goody1shoe73(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Holywizard:
she must really be a graduate of Imsu
A simple look at ur dp enabled me estimate d degree of dumbness (dod) u possess, hence ur post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.