Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (82884 Views)

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 06, 2015
lol, "CALL" member indeed, sharp igbo girl, she don remove d post from her timeline sharply.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by gabitogabby: 5:45am On Jun 06, 2015
This is just a common error that can happen to anyone. Critics
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Dagoma: 5:47am On Jun 06, 2015
cho25bc:
"Call member'?hmmm,she for delete d post or edit it after d mistake

Who told u its a mistake?
I don`t believe her claim to have gone to sch.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by kipesco(m): 5:49am On Jun 06, 2015
TrishaP:
Na really which network.

Na Android problem e dey happen to plenty people.
But girls mmmmmmh there own no be here o.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by sharpsharp: 6:00am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?

Clear proof of how she graduated via blocking through different format
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by sixtus3606(m): 6:06am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I was just gonna type that as well. It could be that darn autocorrect
FRIED PLANTAIN!!!! cheesy
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by austinbrown: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I once tried using my phone to send a mail to my boss to confirm the receipt of xx million naira in our bank account from one of our major customers. I was really astonished when I suddenly received a call from my boss minutes later demanding what "plantains" was doing in the company's bank account. sad
apparently Mr Itk autocorrect deemed it fit to change million to plantain for me.

Friedplaintain
this one folo for ur album?

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by adonismuller(m): 6:07am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
ABEG "CALL" HER BACK O SINCE SHE IS A CALL-MEMBER
Do they teach you to write in capital letters in the middle of a sentence in your Federal University?

Mr. Federal University,show off!

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by adonismuller(m): 6:09am On Jun 06, 2015
kolomax:
She go Dey Fumb yankee girl for maga's now. grin
Pot calling kettle black.

It is "form" not "fumb"
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by mannyiyke: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
The Madonna University u just mentioned is even better than all these federal and state universities academically.

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2015
austinbrown:
this one folo for ur album?
Which album? I tell you say I be musician?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2015
sixtus3606:

FRIED PLANTAIN!!!! cheesy
undecided
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by stuff46(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Mama Piss sisiter cheesy
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Jeffy1206(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Best question would be which hotel or brothel? #call girl member. grin
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by akp202(m): 6:23am On Jun 06, 2015
imagine......after three weeks orientation
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by scarr: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Holywizard:
she must really be a graduate of Imsu
OMG how did u know
When I was serving, one fateful day as I was going to maami, one fine chick called me, me shocked walked slowly to her, she threw a very lame joke but I faked a laugh only for her to request I help her with her form, I thought she didn't understand a few sections but it dawned on me when it was only her name and address she knew, she didn't even know what a next of kin is shocked
To make matters worse and annoying she graduated with an upper class grade. How is that even possible
I wonder if all chinyere from IMSU are like that cheesy
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by olareed(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I once tried using my phone to send a mail to my boss to confirm the receipt of xx million naira in our bank account from one of our major customers. I was really astonished when I uncharacteristically received a call from my boss minutes later demanding what "plantains" was doing in the company's bank account. sad
apparently Mr Itk autocorrect deemed it fit to change million to plantain for me.

Friedplaintain
and u think u got an autocorrect?...trust me, na autowrong dey ur device...
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2015
54artistry:
Blame it on autocorrect.

na lie jor, wetin concern ca with co. D girl abi guy no sabi shicum. Any naija person wey dey type mssgs in pidgin english wont even consider activating dat autocorrect thng cos e go too frustrate u. So stop defending this abeg n na people like this dey quick get job for naija.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2015
See as "oju e gun rege"person no go no say na ogi full her head
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by M4gunners: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2015
NYSC next year suffer continue.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Holywizard: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2015
scarr:

OMG how did u know
When I was serving, one faithful day as I was going to maami, one fine chick called me, me shocked walked slowly to her, she threw a very lame joke but I faked a laugh only for her to request I help her with her form, I thought she didn't understand a few sections but it dawned on me when it was only her name and address she knew, she didn't even know what a next of kin is shocked
To make matters worse and annoying she graduated with an upper class grade. How is that even possible
my hatred 4 buhari will only change if he shud turn imsu into 'National Poultry' because they lack everything academically, socially, morally etc.

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Holywizard: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2015
lorddubic:

Imsu?.........hmmmmm.

Maybe but not only IMSU.. U should come to Lagos here to see what graduates from

Universities in the west here are speaking. Some of their Sentences are totally incomprehensible..... Not to even mention Logical Coherence. If U hear them speak U would praise the Imo babes.

This isn't about ethnicity though, but where the certificate was obtained.

the funniest tin is dat most of them can speak ooo but seeing dem write will only make a d1ck fall in de middle of...u know nah
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by olareed(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2015
She hears people say Cor member, so she thought it was Call...olodo oshi..
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by eridos: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
Wats d beef with Madonna students?you are just childish.federal universities rock and you go about with your certificates all over the place searching for jobs while our parents use their connections to fix us in top places!!keep fooling yourself and keep dragging who is better between private universities students and federal universities,while your mates are smiling to the bank.dumb skull federal university coward!!ode like you.

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by bankyblue(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2015
All this igbo girls no go kill person
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2015
scarr:

OMG how did u know
When I was serving, one faithful fateful day as I was going to maami, one fine chick called me, me shocked walked slowly to her, she threw a very lame joke but I faked a laugh only for her to request I help her with her form, I thought she didn't understand a few sections but it dawned on me when it was only her name and address she knew, she didn't even know what a next of kin is shocked
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by olareed(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?
she hears people say Cor member so she thought it was Call member...olodo oshi
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by scarr: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=ferdimako post=34477885][/quote]
wink
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by ModiKen(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I was just gonna type that as well. It could be that darn autocorrect

No No....There is no way that mistake was as a result of autocorrect. Lets assume it was a mistake, she would have quickly corrected it. But obviously she didn't.

That guy Obinna no try sef, he even added "please"....lol grin
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by PreacherxSon(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2015
angelTI:
It could be autocorrect undecided

That sh!!!t drives me mad, my own is on OTUcorrect....
AUTO correct ko, OTU correct ni...
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by omegafeetal(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2015
grin
tuk2ato:
And the girl fine o, at least she no talk corpse member cheesy

Guy u Don dey Mara
grin
tuk2ato:
And the girl fine o, at least she no talk corpse member cheesy

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by great664(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I once tried using my phone to send a mail to my boss to confirm the receipt of xx million naira in our bank account from one of our major customers. I was really astonished when I uncharacteristically received a call from my boss minutes later demanding what "plantains" were doing in the company's bank account. sad

Friedplaintain
Which kain thing be this na. see as you make me laugh throw way my phone inside stew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.