Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (82890 Views)

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by bamac(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2015
So many things bloggers can make money from, mockery is the best of them. So everyone must be careful cos u cant say a blogger might be watching you like he/she doesn't make mistakes... A blogger might not be the poster of this though.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by omotalkie(f): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
ABEG "CALL" HER BACK O SINCE SHE IS A CALL-MEMBER
Eiya sorry bro, I can see that you're really pained because you could'nt afford the finance to be there. Its no one's falt u know tongue FYI, Madonna students read like mad, when it comes to their academics they dont joke with it. Who wants to get expelled due to exam malpractce considerng d heavy amount of money paid? My dear, learn to get ur facts right before coming here to spew thrash
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by BigNameGerry(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Madonna university student wey no even understand English na d sch some peeps dey call d best..i need to visit a loo man!!

2 Likes

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by abtmaviz(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2015
DeHero1:
NYSC ... Nitel Youth Service Communication

Lol cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by masterjo: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2015
fisaylab:
Sorry oo,with my experience so far,this error common among,southeast babes.education at that end get k-leg i beg.

Na call corpse jare

When an amala and ewedu fool like u opens mouth everywhere stench with odor
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
estyann:

chei...

you wan take style go add am

we no your trick...

See your life nah.... Hahahaha, I see am o!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by dasrackhor(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2015
BigNameGerry:
Madonna university student wey no even understand English na d sch some peeps dey call d best..i need to visit a loo man!!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by dasrackhor(m): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2015
BigNameGerry:
is dat really madonna student in yha uploaded pics....jeez....wahala dey ooooo...question:area of discipline in madonna?...Answer:lots of things....My belle oooooo..Madonna university rock oooo...nothing like federal institution jare...and some go still dey form madonna is d best...nawa ooooo...
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2015
lol....... na which school he graduate comot
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2015
See as dem fine...u'l barely notice that dey are lame

Am nt surprised ladies are mostly daft,dump and uninformed in life

I suspect a northerner
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by bugzbunny: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Once u get ur call up letter
U certainly becomes a call member
undecided

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by derock533: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2015
Some peeps can be really annoying and childish...one, lets try and understand that phones have autocorrect and can change your text to anything it wishes to. I once sent an sms to a friend "i will come tomorrow" but just because I long pressed on the letter 'm' the next reply I got from my friend was "who is Tommy dat u r planing on going to her place" It took a lot of Talkings to convince my friend that 1. The SMS was not for any other person but him. 2. I wanted to type tomorrow and not the damn Tommy.

Secondly, excitement can make one commit many spelling errors. We are all guilty of that. So please lets stop damaging this girl's carrer.

Many of us are not even good at speaking or writing in pidgin English talk more of pure English language. We all are learning this language.

I was saddened when I visited her profile to confirm this and I saw that someone even uploaded the screenshot of this thread on here wall, that is too childish and hypocritical. Because the same Ojukwu made his own errors...please is 'U' a word or a letter in English language? Do we have any word like 'cmment' in English language?

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Holywizard: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2015
goody1shoe73:
A simple look at ur dp enabled me estimate d degree of dumbness (dod) u possess, hence ur post
Ikpu ewu
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2015
nmanma1:
na d kind pple d come out with 2:1
i doubt if u knw what 2:1 is, i bet u still in scul prolly 100lvl or beta still, u a jambite. so shut ur mouth dere b4 u start callin 2:1 peeps as bein dumb, cos dats d scenery u tryna display cos of wat dat girl posted. it wud av made sense it u said 3rd class. so a student who finishd with 4.3 cgpa ud call him dumb abi jst cos he finishd with a 2:1? i doubt if u can even make up to 4.0cgpa.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Lolamida(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
DeHero1:
NYSC ... Nitel Youth Service Communication

grin grin grin
U haff kill me with laff!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Mykelpato(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
grin angry this is what you get when girls use banging to sort their way out of school
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by phlamesG: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
83lagosroad:

When I was at orientation camp iseluku delta state, a lady was asked the fully meaning of NYSC and lo and behold she said
" Nigeria youths service commission" imagine the whole hall exploded with laughter . I could remember it was the night we had all these beauty show, miss Nysc and so on.(igbo girl, from imstu)

Another one that happened was a room mate of mine that wanted redeployment and was asked what his illness was and guess what he wrote "Ulsa" he wanted to write ulcer"

Another
its so embarassing.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by phlamesG: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2015
niceguy7:

Lol she fit do am intentionally jst to get cheap attention.
I doubt.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2015
mbaka0433:
............why you no go call Madonna university...wen they expelled you due to cultism/smoking dried plantain leaves....TANOIDS
Clueless fool,,is DAT what u and Ur goons do in d dark?? lol,FYI,

am in a school where d aluta has d right to voice out,,

Am in a school where D STUDENT has d right to say No to any form of oppression

AM IN A SCHOOL WHEN WE SAY YES NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT CAN SAY NO

Am in a school where u av to read like dere is No tomorrow

AM IN a school where "No AUNTY FELOMENA CAN FORCE US TO OFF OUR PANTIES" (she dare not)

GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENT!!! !!! !!!

I will never let my children go to a university dey will only av to fill forms and pay huge amount of money

they will av to read and Earn THERE honors
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Otsealu1(f): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Lolz. Go to school you won't went correct yourself you can't fit mtchewwwwwww tongue
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 06, 2015
ekiloui:

Mtcheeew!

I attended Madonna university and I'm certain my spoken/written english is better than yours, same as that of my friends 4rm school.

You can accuse the poly's of this not madonna.
Go use Ur English withdraw money na

lady,what dis world is turning to now is not how u can speak or how fluent u are but how u can apply Ur brain and be creative in d labour market...d only place ur fluent English can get u is a "Radio station as a Reporter" ,,,,(interviewing billionaires with bad English)

So please dear don't rely on Ur certificate and English
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2015
eridos:

Wats d beef with Madonna students?you are just childish.federal universities rock and you go about with your certificates all over the place searching for jobs while our parents use their connections to fix us in top places!!keep fooling yourself and keep dragging who is better between private universities students and federal universities,while your mates are smiling to the bank.dumb skull federal university coward!!ode like you.
And u think dats a good,,u're d root cause of Nigeria
DATS WE AV POOR COMPANIES PRODUCING POOR GOODS BECAUSE WE AV SCUMS LIKE YOU MANAGING IT
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2015
eridos:

Wats d beef with Madonna students?you are just childish.federal universities rock and you go about with your certificates all over the place searching for jobs while our parents use their connections to fix us in top places!!keep fooling yourself and keep dragging who is better between private universities students and federal universities,while your mates are smiling to the bank.dumb skull federal university coward!!ode like you.
And u think dats a good,,u're d root cause of Nigeria
DATS WHY WE AV POOR COMPANIES PRODUCING POOR GOODS BECAUSE WE AV SCUMS LIKE YOU MANAGING dm
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2015
adonismuller:
Do they teach you to write in capital letters in the middle of a sentence in your Federal University?

Mr. Federal University,show off!
middle of which sentence?? even after capitalizing everything for disables like you ,ure still having problem assimilating
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by nkemdi89(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2015
lorddubic:

Or the following
University of Iyana Ipaja
Oshodi federal Poly
Agege College of Education

Add urs
Wolex poly
Ijedodo poly
Kwara poly
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by dasrackhor(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
Clueless fool,,is DAT what u and Ur goons do in d dark?? lol,FYI,

am in a school where d aluta has d right to voice out,,

Am in a school where D STUDENT has d right to say No to any form of oppression

AM IN A SCHOOL WHEN WE SAY YES NOT EVEN THE GOVERNMENT CAN SAY NO

Am in a school where u av read to like dere is No tomorrow

AM IN a school where "No AUNTY FELOMENA CAN FORCE US TO OFF OUR PANTIES" (she dare not)

GREATEST NIGERIAN STUDENT!!! !!! !!!

I will never let my children go to a university dey will only av to fill forms and pay huge amount of money

they will av to read and Earn THERE honors
correct yhaself“Am in a school where u av read to like dere is No tomorrow” or should I?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by ekiloui(f): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
Go use Ur English withdraw money na

lady,what dis world is turning to now is not how u can speak or how fluent u are but how u can apply Ur brain and be creative in d labour market...d only place ur fluent English can get u is a "Radio station as a Reporter" ,,,,(interviewing billionaires with bad English)

So please dear don't rely on Ur certificate and English

How is this related to what you wrote initially?

Are we talking of making money or terrible english? You accused madonna students of speaking terrible english and I corrected you, you're simply off course
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by niceguy7(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
phlamesG:
I doubt.
U cnt predict people diz dayz
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Gracyel(f): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Eeyah.. I just visited her facebook profile..... She has removed the post... Poor girl. Chai... Nairalanders can kill someone's morale!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by officialteemi(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2015
TrishaP:
Na really which network.
she don delete de post frm her timeline
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by UGOSIMPLICITY(m): 11:29am On Jun 06, 2015
her friend request will increase bcus of dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.