Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... (4081 Views)

Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Is She Trying Me Or A Gold Digger? (i Love Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

After waiting for about 3 hours my client then called me and said she won’t be able to make it anymore. Was so happy, so I drove straight home, hoping to start where we stopped. As I got home I noticed something different, Tunde’s room was opened and he wasn’t in there. So I went to my room and I saw Chinwe lying down naked, my bed looked rough and her hair was scattered with her eyes closed.

I felt really disturbed at the scenery and I couldn’t help but assume the worst had happened. I shouted her name. “Chinwe!!”
She jumped up and said. “Karen!! Oh my God! What are you doing here?”
I said to her. “I live here Chinwe. Where is Tunde?”
She appeared startled and said. “Tunde? Which Tunde? You mean your AkinTunde?”
I sad. “Yes, Where is he?”
She then said. “I met no one her when I came.”
I then said. “Explain why you are such a mess?”
She said. “Well… Karen, I was feeling kinky when I got back and I decided to play with myself a little.”

I was confused and didn’t know what to believe. I then decided to call Tunde’s number. As I called his number, the first thing I said was. “Tunde where are you dear?”
He then said. “Oh karen. Sorry I took the cab guy out to get some drinks.”
I said. “Drinks? What for?”
Chinwe then grabbed the phone from me and said. “For real!! AkinTunde you are in Abuja? Karen told me so much about you. I am so excited you are here, cant wait to see you.”

I became more puzzled and lost, trying to understand the circumstances around me. Chinwe then said. “I thought you were joking o.. Karen. You mean AkinTunde is here? Come my dear lets go prepare something good for him. Let me take my bath first.”

I then felt a bit relieved. She was in the bathroom and I went to the kitchen. As I got into the kitchen, I saw 2 dirty plates in the zinc. I started to feel more suspicious because it was really obvious something fishy was going on. I didnt know what to believe, whether Chinwe had a guy in my house or Tunde and Chinwe were involved in some unscrupulous act.

I had known Chinwe for long and I know she’s a bit on the wild side. But we both have a history, and we were very close friends. I didn’t want to ask her further questions regarding Tunde, didn’t want to question our friendship. I did the dishes and Chinwe came to join me in the kitchen.
She said. “I am so happy for you Karen. I hope this time it is for real o. So what do you want us to prepare?”
I said to her. “There is no need to prepare anything. There’s food in the fridge.”
She then said. “Don’t you think we should make goat meat pepper soup?”
I then said. “How do you know Tunde likes goat meat?”
She said. “Tell me any man that doesn’t like goat meat Karen.”

At that point I knew there was something questionable going on, but I decided to be observant. Tunde liked goat meat and Chinwe knowing it couldn’t be coincidental. I then remembered I needed to get a mattress for Tunde, so I hurriedly went to make arrangements for that.

As I got back with the mattress, the gateman assisted me in carrying it inside the house. As we got in, music was playing,Tunde was home, Chinwe changed her clothes to some skimpy wear and both of them had a glass of drink in their hands. I couldn’t hide my distraught, I was so enraged that when Tunde said. “Hello sweety.” I just said. “Hi.”

I led the gateman to the room to fix the mattress, and I gave him the old one. I later laid the bed with the new bedsheets I got. From there, I went straight to my room and didn’t come out that night. About an hour later, Chinwe came into the room, we sleep on the same bed. She then asked me. “Karen, are you okay?”
I said to her. “Chinwe, I want you to kindly stay at Ada’s place till Tunde leaves here. I hope you understand?”
She then said. “Oh I see…. But that shouldn’t be the reason you acted cold to your guest. I don’t think you were nice to Tunde. You need to apologize to him. As for me, I sabi you well well. I can even leave now, in fact I am leaving now.”
I then felt really bad. I felt reluctant seeing him that night so I decided to apologize first thing in the morning. Chinwe packed few of her things and left that night.

I could hardly sleep that night. I knew I had overreacted and I wondered what Tunde would be thinking. The following morning, as I got to the sitting room. I saw Tunde, he had his luggage with him and it was as if he was waiting for me before he would leave. My heart was heavy. I then said. “Tunde dear, what is going on?”
He said. “I don’t feel comfortable anymore staying here Karen.”
I said. “Please dear, I am so sorry about last night. I wasn’t myself, I needed to go ease up. Please forgive.......

To continue click here.http://www.browngarri.com/corporate-gold-digger-the-conclusion/
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by Cutehector(m): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
the big brown fox jumped over the lazy dog cheesy
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cutehector:
the big brown fox jumped over the lazy dog cheesy
grin
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
amazing story
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 11:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
smiley
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 1:33am On Jun 06, 2015
good night
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2015
morning guys
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
good evening sirs n mas
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
read me
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 12:30am On Jun 07, 2015
smiley
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
good morning
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
cool story
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2015
grin
grand2nery:
cool story
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 10:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
hey
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
grand2nery:
cool story
yep
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
grand2nery:

yep
digger
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2015

Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
grand2nery:
digger
afternoon guyus
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by grand2nery: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2015
grin
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
great
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
riddler4real:
great
good
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
riddler4real:
good

yep please
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
riddler4real:

yep please
hello
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2015
riddler4real:

hello
care to read
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
riddler4real:

yep please
yes o
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
riddler4real:

care to read
ty
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
riddler4real:

yes o
yep
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
riddler4real:
yep
corporate
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion.... by riddler4real(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! He Wants To Post My Nude Pictures! / COUNTER: 6 Signs She Has A Crush On You. / Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.