Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks (1737 Views)

A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
thus is what men go through everyday, from almost 99% of them ladies. lol men don suffer wella for the punny

Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by iceberylin(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
1 likes. cheesy
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ah, I see.

Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
iceberylin:
1 likes. cheesy
and Na me like am oh! :-D guys no go like like am na
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by iceberylin(m): 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Jetjacky:
and Na me like am oh! :-D guys no go like like am na
Your Fb account no sabi speak English? ??
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by IamLEGEND1: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
me, walking on knife?

yeah, i dont think so.
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
iceberylin:

my brother speak ma here, Na wetin??
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
me, walking on knife?

yeah, i dont think so.

lol of course, Na why you dey put up with her shot all day lipsrsealed
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
iceberylin:
lol Na now I see am. :-D
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by delishpot: 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
For some men dream ba? grin grin. Anyhoe, some men like to blow invisible trumpets.
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2015

Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by MrTeymee(m): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Always loved That picture. Very deep
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by sarmiie(m): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Maybe for married men sha.
But at this stage of my life, this does not resonate.
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
that one Na confirm wahala
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2015
sarmiie:

that means you be virgin Na, abi? undecided
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2015
sarmiie:

sarmiie:

sarmiie:

Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by sarmiie(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
that means you be virgin Na, abi? undecided that means you be virgin Na, abi? undecided that means you be virgin Na, abi? undecided

Yes bros. I have never smelt, kissed, sucked, touched, f!ngered, penetrated or worshipped the vajayjay before.
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
sarmiie:

Yes bros. I have never smelt, kissed, sucked, touched, f!ngered, penetrated or worshipped the vajayjay before.
do you know what's the irony? despite the sexual status of Nigeria I believe you
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by sarmiie(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
do you know what's the irony? despite the sexual status of Nigeria I believe you

Finally!!!! Someone who believes me....
Re: The Struggles Men Go Through To Put Up With The Female Folks by Jetjacky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
sarmiie:

Finally!!!! Someone who believes me....
lol. no p shall, I do believe you

(1) (Reply)

Women Stabs Lover For Not Liking Pix Fast Enough / Letz Have Fun Guys / What Do You Think Are Three Ingredients That Would Keep A Relationship Exciting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.