Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind (3539 Views)

'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by oshikoyatope(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Extra regularly than now not, most men opt for curvy girls over skinny ones. it's miles stated that slender women lack some critical elements inherent in curvy ones.

Those factors range from fertility to splendor and they're the things most guys appearance out for. Because of this, we've got carefully identified

Seven of the most sincere elements that make men crave curvy girls over thin ones.

1. Girls that have the proper c-urves within the right locations are a good deal younger than their skinnier opposite numbers. That little greater fats allows smoothen out
wrinkles and gives them a more healthy skin, This takes off a few years from their age and makes them look younger.

2. It’s a signal of Fertility
The subconscious part of each guy likes curvy women, for centuries, fertility has been related to huge....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/must-read-powerful-reasons-why-african.html

Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by herzern(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Greatzeus(m): 11:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Who are you? Spokesperson for African men grin

Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Mosttimes when she remove her clothes i lost libido because of the cellulite and stretchmarks i see on her buttocks.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by chynie: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Curvy women are better seen in clothes grin

but naked noooooooooooooooooooooooo shocked
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by reyscrub(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
The fact is dat all babes are beautiful and enticing when she is in package but majority of them i.e 95% are libido killer when nude due to flapy breast and ......... messy. Pls ladies, let your room be neat and freshen up always. Tutor every guy on how to suck with mercy so as to have a proud in and out.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Adex26(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hnmmmmmmm Big curvy or not girl na girl.........
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by topzttst(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2016
hmm
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Stargists(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Adex26:
Hnmmmmmmm Big curvy or not girl na girl.........
y
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Topza(m): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2016
Greatzeus:
Who are you? Spokesperson for African men grin
lol
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Stargists(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2016
men sha
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Adex26(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Stargists:
y
my opinion tho !!!
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by topzttst(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Adex26:
my opinion tho !!!
lol
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Adex26(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
topzttst:
lol
how ur area
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Adex26:
how ur area
fine
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
and yours
Re: Powerful Reasons Why African Men Go Crazy For Ladies With Huge Behind by Damilolababy(f): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Men shuld go 4 dat. curvy ladies are the best..

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons We Must accept Gay Marriage Worldwide / My Husband Sleeps With His Phone In His Pocket.he Locked It & Refuses To Give Me / Opinion!! Any Lady That Do Not Have Up To 50,000 Naira, Dont Deserve Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.