Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable (60334 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Ezekwesili Sitting On The Floor In Aso Rock As Police Stop #BringBackOurGirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by adelekeniola(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
.........Read comments......see trouble............
Nigerians need re-orientation, we suffer physiological disorder.
We should comment like learned person.......................we need more details about Aso Villla.
Is everything in Order?
If not...................to be in order, we arranged.
Let wait for our President to put Aso Villa in other before he move-in into his new house.

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
omenka:
Baba can operate from his farm in Daura, we don't bloody care. Residing inside Aso Rock has never and will never be a criteria for performance as the president of Nigeria. He's not in a rush to move in because he's not obsessed about the comfort the place provides, unlike its immediate past occupant that had to move in even when renovation were being carried out, with paint dripping on their bed at night when they were having a go.

Baba, stay away from that apartment rigged with all manner of black charm for at least a year. They are nervous about you not having moved yet because their stuff might soon expire and they would have to put a new one, which might be impossible given the fact they no longer have complete access to the complex anymore.
Anyone with problems about Baba's residence can as well relocate to Somalia. No one would notice their absence, not even their parents. Oya, ignorant hateful and senseless leeches can come party on my post as usual.

1,000,000,000,000 likes! The most sensible comment on the thread even more sensible that the original story! I like the way you reason

3 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by chinedusamson(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
He's waiting for the virgins to enter first... grin

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by SeverusSnape(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
omenka:
Yeah, and an ignorant, hateful and senseless leech answers his calling. Nice.

Who's next?

4 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by brownlord: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
omenka:
[s]Baba can operate from his farm in Daura, we don't bloody care. Residing inside Aso Rock has never and will never be a criteria for performance as the president of Nigeria. He's not in a rush to move in because he's not obsessed about the comfort the place provides, unlike its immediate past occupant that had to move in even when renovation were being carried out, with paint dripping on their bed at night when they were having a go.

Baba, stay away from that apartment rigged with all manner of black charm for at least a year. They are nervous about you not having moved yet because their stuff might soon expire and they would have to put a new one, which might be impossible given the fact they no longer have complete access to the complex anymore.

Anyone with problems about Baba's residence can as well relocate to Somalia. No one would notice their absence, not even their parents.

Oya, ignorant hateful and senseless leeches can come party on my post as usual[/s].

Osinbajo has been operating from his private residence in the Asokoro area of Abuja.

This should be your concern and not the nonsense you're spewing here

4 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
I love this suspense.... TANOIDS finally have a job. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by neocortex: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
philips70:
I love this suspense. It's actually giving TANoids, the opposition and all collective children of multiple anger some sleepless nights. At least the first family is not showing desperation to move into the opulence of Aso Rock unlike some people.

I don't know how you think but the suspense you love has cost Bornu people hundreds of lives.
You can keep "loving" it while Nigerians die enmass on a daily basis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
awoyam1:

http://www.thecable.ng/confusion-aso-rock-buhari-fails-move
So wher iz d confusion now!they told u d villa is under renovation take it or leave it.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by torinotarino(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
he regarded jonathan as an infidel ,

so moving into aso rock probably is against the will of his religion .

i want y'all to reason deep , jonathan a christian just moved out .

this guy's are jihadist you will know later . cool

You mean the GEJ that consulted with Ogboni fraternity is a Christian.? LMAO just asking though.

3 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by ajayiopy: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
It is all about spiritual funmigation
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Wordgramme(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders, the sensible ones obviously (unsoiled by the madness of ethnoreligious division) I want to warn you all, to be wary of a maniac on the loose (BackThatAssUp). This thing suffers from a Class A pathological obsession. One advice, please ignore the attention seeker to remain enriched in his unprecedented folly.

PS: i'm sorry admin.

2 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by harry509: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
awoyam1:

http://www.thecable.ng/confusion-aso-rock-buhari-fails-move
I don't kw if d presidential villa will need paints 2 renovate d hus, I wana supply dem paints.

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Omenka you see your life?

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Sant1m: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
How much is osibanjo really worth to know he had a private resident in asokoro and another one in banna island thus man must be a big thief, corruption personified.
A professor and senior advocate and you expect him to be poor. I don't think he is that rich but man! a SAN cannot be poor

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Caption this pic [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2488052_pmbvpyo_jpeg77b2c3b7c19627117a932af77ee3b5db

weirdtee:
Buhari: Why u go piss without telling me?

Loool

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Fear,a sinner runneth when no one chases him, karma.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MAY GOD BLESS YOU. IN YORUBA WORDS, (eni to be ito sile to yara fi ese pare, o ranti ohun ti o fi ito oni to se ni) A PERSON THAT SPIT SALIVA ON THE GROUND AND QUICKLY RUB IT OFF WITH HIS FEET, SURELY THE PERSON REMEMBERS WHAT HE HAS DONE WITH OTHER PEOPLES SALIVA!

2 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by prettyboi1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
otipoju:
I dont know why you guys are in a hurry. When someone gives you a dirty car, you first clean it, start it, let it warm for a while before putting it into gear and driving it to your intended destination.

Is it wrong to scan the entire villa to remove all spy gadgets that have been placed there by either local or foreign interests.

Is that not the wise thing to do? Especially when you know you have enemies both internal and external.

As to appointment of Ministers and advisers and new service chiefs?

Is there not a due process that has to be followed? The last I checked , those he intends to appoint have to be screened by the senate who have not yet convened their inaugural sitting. So do you expect Buhari to put the cart before the horse?

He has his list and in order not to heat up the polity or be unduly influenced, he has kept it close to his chest and will present it when the NEW senate sits.

Has Buhari been busy in the past one week?

The answer is a resounding Yes. Those trips to Chad and Niger were not jamborees but strategic moves to discuss concrete plans with allies in order to rid Boko Haram once and for all.

He also met with the current service chiefs who briefed on the existing game plan. He has given them instructions to move the command center to the epicenter of the action itself....signalling to Boko Haram that Nigeria has crossed the Rubicon and there is no retreat no surrender till victory is secured.

Osibanjo has executed tasks delegated to him as the vice and he is doing pretty well , a far departure from the ghost worker we had before in Architect Sambo.

Everything will move into full swing with the appointment of Ministers who will be given their specific job functions and targets and performance apraised. But these can only be after the New senate sits.

Perfect write-up, sensible write-up....and your eloquence is impeccable.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Krisddon: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Baba dey fear! Lol... Big ups to Janathan, the man of the year! He went in with his wife and came out with her. Ask Abacha's wife, Obasanjo and Turai. You will understand what I mean
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Chigold101(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You fetish superstitious native.

Baba is probably neck deep in fetish crap as well .

I know the north is still reeling from losing 2 northern presidents,

The power of God can not be subdued

As usual he will bring in their evil shiek from the gambia to carry out cleansing and hand nigeria over to satan.

Imagine everyday bombing from the 29th may and 4 fuel tanker fire... Blood & fire sacrifice...

Na GOD go save us...

2 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by 6fit(f): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Who care where he sleep and wake...al we care about is Good Govt, stable power supply and jobs. If u like open yur office for Arabian country. Anyway, they ofcos will consult d Oracles bfor packing. So let wait for d Oracle permission to pack in....na Africa we dey nao

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by funshint(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
None of my biz; if he likes let him govern from Obudu as long as corruption is defeated, security of lifes and properties is guaranteed, food is sufficiently provided, free and quality education is offered to our children, electricity is constant, petrol and other oil resources is constantly offered at the cheapest prices, our hospitals are well equipped and functional, impunity becomes a thing of the past, our roads are safe and smooth, infrastructures are built and well maintained, every Nigerian worker is well paid and happy....then what is my business if the president does not stay in a glorified prison called "Aso rock" where the occupants become very ignorant and far away from the realities of the Nigerian society?! For the first time we get a purposeful set of individuals in govt. who are not just there by luck but by a deep sense of duty and passion to effect positive change...May God bless and guide our President to always walk on the path of wisdom and love!

2 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by AreaFada2: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
tomioro:
Ministers cannot be appointed until the national Assembly is inaugurated.

You can. Only in Nigeria is everything shrouded in secrecy. Ministers can be allocated portfolio and wait for NASS to clear them officially. A list is often sent to NASS and NASS screen people without even knowing which posts to occupy.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by 6fit(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chigold101:

As usual he will bring in their evil shiek from the gambia to carry out cleansing and hand nigeria over to satan.

Imagine everyday bombing from the 29th may and 4 fuel tanker fire... Blood & fire sacrifice...

Na GOD go save us...

pls swallow dat staement...no b d 9ja wey me i dey run things dem go hand over to satan......thunder fire them
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by philips70(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
neocortex:

I don't know how you think but the suspense you love has cost Bornu people hundreds of lives.
You can keep "loving" it while Nigerians die enmass on a daily basis.

If the magic to stop the carnage in Borno and elsewhere was in Aso Rock some people wouldn't have been in Otuoke by now and Buhari wouldn't have had any business being expected to move there. Google how many lives were lost while someone who was fast occupied Aso Rock for 5 years and keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Mrlady: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
otipoju:
I dont know why you guys are in a hurry. When someone gives you a dirty car, you first clean it, start it, let it warm for a while before putting it into gear and driving it to your intended destination.

Is it wrong to scan the entire villa to remove all spy gadgets that have been placed there by either local or foreign interests.

Is that not the wise thing to do? Especially when you know you have enemies both internal and external.

Is there not a due process that has to be followed? The last I checked , those he intends to appoint have to be screened by the senate who have not yet convened their inaugural sitting. So do you expect Buhari to put the cart before the horse?

He has his list and in order not to heat up the polity or be unduly influenced, he has kept it close to his chest and will present it when the NEW senate sits.

The answer is a resounding Yes. Those trips to Chad and Niger were not jamborees but strategic moves to discuss concrete plans with allies in order to rid Boko Haram once and for all.

He also met with the current service chiefs who briefed on the existing game plan. He has given them instructions to move the command center to the epicenter of the action itself....signalling to Boko Haram that Nigeria has crossed the Rubicon and there is no retreat no surrender till victory is secured.

Osibanjo has executed tasks delegated to him as the vice and he is doing pretty well , a far departure from the ghost worker we had before in Architect Sambo.

Everything will move into full swing with the appointment of Ministers who will be given their specific job functions and targets and performance apraised. But these can only be after the New senate sits.
Thank you and God bless you for that wonderful comment cool
otipoju:

Thank you and God bless you for that wonderful comment
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by henrymorebaba(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
One thing about life is, in everything you are doing or any Position you find your self one needs to very careful. You Don't rush into Thing and next time know how to talk to poeple especially your leaders
BackDatAssUp:

Am sure you are posting from that fetish enclave Osogbo.

Buhari is probably believing that Aso Rock is cursed for northerners.

We can now add superstition to his ever growing list of stup1dity!
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=18pt]The last two northern presidents walked in with both feet and were carried out as corpses
Don't blame the man
His football age is 73
If it's 2 , 3 or 4 years he has remaining,he wants to live them out on his own terms[/size]

1 Like

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Toktee(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Abuja - Seventy- two hours after he was sworn-in as President, Muhammadu Buhari is yet to relocate to his official residence in Aso Rock, reports The Nation.

The delay in relocating to his official residence is to allow President Buhari organize a prayer session in the house before moving in.

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Buhari-yet-to-move-into-Presidential-Villa-20150601

You voted in a fundamentalist moslem who needs to cleanse the Villa of the former Kafur inhabitants
Another yaba escapee,thank God you said"moslem" and not "muslim".
LA-MEN-TA-TION OF THE TANIOD.
In adams voice,GO DIE.
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by chukzy700: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rubbish
Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by Faraidi(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
otipoju:

but when GEJ liaise with this chad and Niger,u fooools said rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable by ikeyman00(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
@@@@

this is a serious problem with a black man

they just lack the capacity to reason and think like a human being they claimed to be

u have a president of a country that refuses to move in his official residence and they still cannot see anything wrong with that

hahhhha black people my oh my what a country

anyway we are going to Biafra

change ni change ke

before i go surrender your 11yrs old daughter for marriage biko

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.