Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos (40913 Views)

President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by spicycherry2(f): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria politics. I fear but I no run
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2015
nationwide1:
How can someone believe Amaechi only based on party lines? I pity Nigerian hypocrisy.

Common sense would tell even a child that Amaechi's pictures are not recent pictures.

When did he have access to the government house to take recent pictures when he was not even there at inauguration?

Amaechi should be probed and made to face the law if found guilty.

Common sense should tell you that most of the workers still working with the new govt worked with ameachi,so getting the current pix is no big deal....I wonder how you guys will believe ameachi looted stuffs like that,a man that controlled billions.Maybe somebody else did, that is if it was not stag managed
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by sokoh400(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
mistypiper:
wike na small boy doing gra gra.

Very beautiful interior decoration. wink

U get mouth. Wike dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Dgentlemaky: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2015
U have spoken very well. Amaechi must think we are all brain dead
nationwide1:
How can someone believe Amaechi only based on party lines? I pity Nigerian hypocrisy.

Common sense would tell even a child that Amaechi's pictures are not recent pictures.

When did he have access to the government house to take recent pictures when he was not even there at inauguration?

Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by sokoh400(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Amaechi is a liar!... These are before-the-looting pictures.

Can u prove that. These guy's (wike and ameachi) are mad people.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by nationwide1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
edgeproduk:

Common sense should tell you that most of the workers still working with the new govt worked with ameachi,so getting the current pix is no big deal....I wonder how you guys will believe ameachi looted stuffs like that,a man that controlled billions.Maybe somebody else did, that is if it was not stag managed
1. Common sense would tell anyone that Amaechi's control of billions can't rule out his vandalizing the government house.

2. Common sense would tell anyone that Wike invited royal fathers and journalists in Rivers State to see the state of the government house thereby establishing the truth behind the allegations.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Okpakaeddo:
Are u wise at all? Wike shouted it loud since d first day he steped into govt house dat AMEAFOOL looted and emptied govt house wit proof to bak him up, conducted pressmen round d house for d whole world to SEE. U r here saying Wike na small small boy doing gra gra!.I pity Ameachi and his generation of LOOTERS.

you don't get the picture my oga.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
moron2020:
both Amaechi and Wike are Niger Deltans; so who cares? Let the animals kill themselves? after all Niger Deltan's are known for militancy and terrorism. period!!!
no wonder your username is m.oro.n,
idiat.....
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
austelright:
Wike should be careful because witch hunting Ameachi now is too early for his administration. Don't let Ameachi used federal power against u like u did against him when he was the governor, because Ameachi has Buhari listening ears.
I work in the Villa and i know the kind influence Ameachi pulls its so enormous.
chai... you can lie o
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by dabigwalls: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Decode whose portrait is on that wall and detect who the liar is of the two.

Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by honeric01(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tittos:
The picture he released may be before the looting took place and may not be in same rooms that the were looted. Without bias Wike conducted journalists round the government house and they saw things for themselves. I think that's more convincing.

After locking people out of the house for 48hrs? so you dont believe he could have arranged the whole set up?

remember they are both politicians.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Rotimi47: 12:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emphany:
I hope Amaechi still have friends who advices him, he'll die of heart attack if he doesnt go home and relax and forget power like our Hero Gej has done...Quote me if u like,i prms to give u d exact reply you deserve.
Wike will soon get heart attack if he keep try to get at Amechi, Amechi is so far a head of him; looking at how things are unfolding, one can now see how Rivers people got their 1.4million votes, wike and his people are bird's of the same feather. Smh
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Feraz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

My Side bam bro.
It's Saturday.
Resting and Catching up after writing one litmus concentrated exam like thatcheesy

Good to know that @Posting
smiley
Hope all's going well?
hehehe.... I believe it went well then...yeah...all is going well for me...
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Tittos: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=honeric01 post=34488017]

After locking people out of the house for 48hrs? so you dont believe he could have arranged the whole set up?

remember they are both politicians.[/quotle]
Well thats another possible scenario..
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Forwetinnah: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Interesting that Ameachi took pictures before removing those things, shameless man. How many other people took pictures for keeps if he never had the intention of using it to deceive people after a wicked act? Na so dem take picture of Chidi Lloyd as victim show us, only for us to find out that it was someone else that was dying and they were the culprits. Ameachi is an insane cheat, what else should we expect from a Junkie??
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=Tittos post=34488674][/quote]
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Forwetinnah: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
honeric01:

remember they are both politicians.

Locking who out for 48 hours, that's just a cock and bull story made up by Rotflmao Amueshi...the government house was empty before inauguration, what are you saying?? Even the gen sets powering street lights were removed
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by khalids: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
edgeproduk:

Finally somebody with sense.....How can anyone fall for such a story, that a state governor looted the government house furniture.
Do you know how much is allocated to that state. It would be much easier to steal the money and buy the furniture one needs, than to start carrying second hand govt house furniture

I think the current governor is just playing politics............beside usually, once a new governor comes into office, the govt house is renovated and all furniture's changed to suite the current holders taste....so all this noise is unnecessary. The time spent on all this propaganda could have been used for brain storming on how he intends to move the state forward.....which is what he was voted to do........Just my tots

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by madidi(m): 3:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
wike is a useless dude,he want to blackmail amaechi
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Isoni(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
We can't agree any less, like ur name reads, u are a legend
moron2020:
both Amaechi and Wike are Niger Deltans; so who cares? Let the animals kill themselves? after all Niger Deltan's are known for militancy and terrorism. period!!!
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by OwerriChairman(f): 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
austelright:
Wike should be careful because witch hunting Ameachi now is too early for his administration. Don't let Ameachi used federal power against u like u did against him when he was the governor, because Ameachi has Buhari listening ears.
I work in the Villa and i know the kind influence Ameachi pulls its so enormous.
. You lie! You don't work in any effing villa. If u do, u would have known that Tinubu is now a rival to Amaechi and buhari is currently avoiding the duo. No let people wey dey work for villa talk o. Amaechi is finished. This witch-hunt by Wike is damn working. The aim is simple; to hang a corruption case on Amaechi's neck so as to make it difficult for the president to give him ministerial appointment. Amaechi would be lucky if he finally gets an ambassodorial appointment.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by hush15: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Funny that u trust Wike....ANY of dem could be lying

And why won't i trust Wike!

Ameachi was the outgoing governor who is not distant from such tendencies based on anger, grudge and pure immaturity displayed in earlier behaviours. Wike is the incoming, why would he destroy where he is moving into when he has four years to mop as much wealth as he can, that is following Ameachi excuses. Doesn't make any logical sense.

Ameachi may not steal it literally but he allowed it by his cronies just to spite Wike like an insult which is more believable than ameachi claiming Wike is did it to extort state government.

When he refused to hand over, and it happens, Ameachi is to blame cos it is his duty to ensure that a proper handover took place.

So I have Ameachi to blame for it, which ever way.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by ElDeeVee(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
hush15:

And why won't i trust Wike!

Ameachi was the outgoing governor who is not distant from such tendencies based on anger, grudge and pure immaturity displayed in earlier behaviours. Wike is the incoming, why would he destroy where he is moving into when he has four years to mop as much wealth as he can, that is following Ameachi excuses. Doesn't make any logical sense.

Ameachi may not steal it literally but he allowed it by his cronies just to spite Wike like an insult which is more believable than ameachi claiming Wike is did it to extort state government.

When he refused to hand over, and it happens, Ameachi is to blame cos it is his duty to ensure that a proper handover took place.

So I have Ameachi to blame for it, which ever way.
Ok bro, your point is duly noted
My point remains, ANY (Wike or Amaechi) could be lying
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by honeric01(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Locking who out for 48 hours, that's just a cock and bull story made up by Rotflmao Amueshi...the government house was empty before inauguration, what are you saying?? Even the gen sets powering street lights were removed

yes rooster because u already picked side, so anything else makes no sense..dey follow politicians o.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by honeric01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tittos:
A big possibility
Yes bro.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
khalids:

Finally somebody with sense.....How can anyone fall for such a story, that a state governor looted the government house furniture.
Do you know how much is allocated to that state. It would be much easier to steal the money and buy the furniture one needs, than to start carrying second hand govt house furniture

I think the current governor is just playing politics............beside usually, once a new governor comes into office, the govt house is renovated and all furniture's changed to suite the current holders taste....so all this noise is
unnecessary. The time spent on all this propaganda could have been used for brain
storming on how he intends to move the state forward.....which is what he was voted to do........Just my tots

Hmmm like mind...
Wike will disappoint the rivers people,what they don't know is that wike is not clever enough to rule them,he is only doing all this to please some people,those same people will be the one's ruling rivers indirectly
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Agromuda(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Amaechi is a liar!... These are before-the-looting pictures.

Wike too can share the recent pictures to show wat he actually met at the State House.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emphany:
I hope Amaechi still have friends who advices him, he'll die of heart attack if he doesnt go home and relax and forget power like our Hero Gej has done...Quote me if u like,i prms to give u d exact reply you deserve.
So he should not counter the accusations of wike right. Guy yarn anoda tin.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by wealth123: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
How can Amaechi steal used chairs and household items after being speaker and Governor for 8 years in River State? Can't you use the brain God gave you for once? Do you know that Amaechi's security vote for one month can buy all these items?

Instead of advising WIKE to stop being childish and face the ardous task of governance, all of you are supporting him. HABA. I am not supporting Amaechi, if he is probed by sincere panel and found guilty let him face the wrath of the law.

Wike should also be ready to be probed as the former minister of education. He should not forget that APC is now controlling the Federal Government.

nationwide1:

Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by nationwide1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
wealth123:
How can Amaechi steal used chairs and household items after being speaker and Governor for 8 years in River State? Can't you use the brain God gave you for once? Do you know that Amaechi's security vote for one month can buy all these items?

Instead of advising WIKE to stop being childish and face the ardous task of governance, all of you are supporting him. HABA. I am not supporting Amaechi, if he is probed by sincere panel and found guilty let him face the wrath of the law.

Wike should also be ready to be probed as the former minister of education. He should not forget that APC is now controlling the Federal Government.

It's rather you that have refused to use your brain because you would have known that being wealthy does not exclude one from stealing.

History has it that some of the greatest thieves in record are wealthy and influential people.

Now use your brain and defend Amaechi in a more reasonable manner.
Re: Amaechi Counters Wike’s Looting Claim, Releases Government House Photos by BLOTRS: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
But the pix wike showed to us on TV was empty interior throughout, even the kitchen. it show that all these items were truly looted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Spotted Frying Garri In Ikole, Ekiti (Photos) / Keyamo: I Am Happy About The Issues Obi Raised In His Election Petitions / Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.