Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune (38144 Views)

EFCC Grills Micheal Aondoakaa Over $182m Halliburton Fraud - SR / $182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file / Leaked Files Link Abdulsalami Abubakar, Chris Garba To $182m Halliburton Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Abumenre(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Smile! This is just the beginning beginning. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by oloriooko(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2015
PMB should remember that "ti Igbo ba fa gburu, gburu ma fa Igbo".
PMB must prioritise his plans and attack the most important ones. Pursuing people is not high up the priority list, we need immediate respite from so many things not this halliburton trash

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by tucky200(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
omo Na u be d mugu, lol. you hear when I talk say e no dey u.s? so if to say u.s no talk Buhari no for reopen the case ba? you sure say em hand neat for the matter?
If he doesn't reopen d case,they won't release the funds..so learn to read and understand mr man
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by luvinhubby(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Nigerians celebrate any news of prosecution for politicians but hardly do we hear of convictions, hope this will be different.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by omojeesu(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Good! The fire is kindled. The forest is on edge. The animals will run helter-skelter. Some will be roasted. Some will surffer burns. Some will lose some limb and some trapped. Some will escape by the whiskers and by good luck, but scared stiff.

Let the 'corrupters' sleep no more. Their rooftops are on fire. But Nigeria will survive! The God of Justice rules and reigns in our affairs. He will finish the work!

A wildfire is starting. May it not consume those who struck the match and put the fuel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Brugo(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria is too broke to let $140 million slide. We need the money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Jetjacky(m): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2015
tucky200:

If he doesn't reopen d case,they won't release the funds..so learn to read and understand mr man
guy read my comment well before you quote. got it?
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Amynature(f): 7:54am On Jun 06, 2015
Hmmmmm if this news is true, then is a good move frm our president. But we hope he finishes it oo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Burger01(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2015
handie:
I can't really say I believe this probe will see the light of the day. There are just too many entrenched interests. Though PMB said he belongs to nobody, there're still some people he won't dare touch. Imagine OBJ, Abdusalam Abubakar and Atiku all going to jail. Realistically, the best we can expeect is a plea bargain and house arrest is the farthest things will go
Nobody is going to jail as long they plea bargain. Aside that, their sentences would run concurrently.smiley
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Ahmeduana(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2015
Alexbond:
Gen.Abubakar Abudulsalam came to mind.No saint for naija.
OBASANJO.
ATIKU.
ABDULSALAM.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2015
I can bet my all my money....Buhari can't poo even air. Atiku, obasanjo, abdulsalam and Aliyu gusau and others surrounding him will frustrate the effort because they are all culpable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Jesusloveyou: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2015
fanacy:
So the Us government is now tellinq this man what to do??
gej fail to do d right thing, and nothing wrong if US tell he what they know he can do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by anonymousey: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2015
I heard earlier that OBJ forfeited 200M. If this does get to court and OBJ, Atiku and co are involved as expected. How sure are we that that's not his share and that he wasn't expecting it. Plea bargain things ahead of time I'm thinking. OBJ no dey forgive o. Plus baba no send anybody. Atiku enter one chance be that. I guess we'll all watch d drama as it unfolds.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Burger01(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D god of southwesth politics go land for jail
*dancingshoki*
Oranagutancheesy We don't celebrate thieves like you people do. We call a thief a thief. We are not like your stealing is not corruption polithievianssmiley
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by nunzk: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
Yes oh!!!
Mynd44:
We will need more prisons
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by proff4real: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2015
OK
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by ModiKen(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Now the action begins! Please, there should be no plea bargain, no "3 million" bail or presentation of sureties. If any of those indicted or accused of being part of the bribery scandal is found guilty, he should answer for it by serving time in jail, preferably Kirikiri prison.

However, until I see prominent corrupt public officials (past, present and future) go to jail would I give this government a thumbs up with regards fighting corruption. Until then.......I comment my reserve!
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by richidinho(m): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
let the hunting begin

I support you on this
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by kingk(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2015
knightsTempler:
Atiku, Abdulsalami and OBJ are all involve in the Halliburton scandal, let's see how the cookie crumble.

It reminds me of the movie called WANTED... If all their name come up, will they all go down including SLOAN i.e GMB? if not, everything about CHANGE na wash.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by nunzk: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2015
Burger01:

Oranagutancheesy We don't celebrate thieves like you people do. We call a thief a thief. We are not like your stealing is not corruption polithievianssmiley
good to know so u won't mind visiting him there grin
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by help3852: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Baba1chance is officially a puppet in the hands of Americans.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Tex42(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Would be a step taken in the right direction if the content of this news is made feasible.

Don't like the idea of U.S ordering us about though.

Good riddance...
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Burger01(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2015
nunzk:
good to know so u won't mind visiting him there grin
Maybe you are simply dull or you just closed your senses to comprehend my postsmiley
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Awoofawo(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
knightsTempler:
Atiku, Abdulsalami and OBJ are all involve in the Halliburton scandal, let's see how the cookie crumble.

What had America done to all her citizen implicated in the saga!
They should stop ordering other nations around while protecting their citizens and government officials from gross cases of corruption and crime against humanity. America is the enemy to WORLD PEACE!!!

They should fackoff, baba is capable and don't need them to dictate to him.... #PMBshouldNOTbeAMERICApuppet

#PMBisAselfSTARTER
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 06, 2015
mtsheeew........US don dey command Baba One Chance.......... grin grin
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by proff4real: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
GMB should remember this is what did during his military regime that make BABA over through him. in democracy, no coup but assacination. make God protect him and give him the strength to firght corruption.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Burger01(m): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
brainpulse:
This is part of what the armed robber from otuoke failed to do. Corruption must be chased out from our land
Lol. Armed robber ke, na 'executive pen robber' from Otuokesmiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by kenny987(f): 8:07am On Jun 06, 2015
The re-opening of this very messy case is highly welcome but it would have been more interesting, responsible and in fact more convincing if he had ordered this under his volition not per the instructions of the 'almighty' USA! As it is it leaves a nasty taste but still, whatever will work but let our President not make himself out to be a mere puppet acting out a script! We need to come from a position of strength as much as possible even if things are not particularly in order just yet. You are addressed the way you are 'dressed' so Nig must not be seen coming cap-in-hand and in the pocket of some more powerful countries...
God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by proff4real: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015
GMB should remember this is what he did during his military regime that make BABA over through him. in democracy, no coup but assacination. make God protect him and give him the strength to firght corruption. w
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by nkjohnson22: 8:08am On Jun 06, 2015
america has just told our president what to do.who is going to choose the judge?may be APC.ha ha ha.fighting kwaraption!!
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by redcap: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Will be difficult for PMB to probe obj because the later got something on the former.remember the ptf saga with billions under GMB's watch.
Re: Buhari Reopens $182m Bribery Case-tribune by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Those who fought GEJ did us a favor afterall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Buhari Remembers Ooni Aderemi 40 Years After / Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.