Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You (32419 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
so you have been stalkinq me
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Rounakid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Am busy throught today, i will do dat after watching ucl final tonight.
GeneralQuamdeen:
you haven't update your story o.. Mr Kutty.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Realtol(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
terzurum5:

Buhaha
HAHAHIETEd
bUhaha
HAHAHIETeD
buHaha
HAHAHIEtED
buhAha
HAHAHIeTED
buhaHa
HAHAHiETED
buhahA
**You wicked**
hahahieted
Let me laff in KWAMATOKYOYAHAMAYAMAHAZUNYONGCHENGINCHUYONG.
Pls don't quote me if you can't read because 'you no pay my school fees' ::''''....*smiles''''*
Oh! I see, you are just growing up.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by terzurum5(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Realtol:

Oh! I see, you are just growing up.
whaaaaaaaaaaat! So upon all the laff wey you make me laff break my ribs self you no care. Na 2 come dey type growing up stuff. Hei u no try at all.
Bubu buhaha
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by uwa1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them. This OTG Flash Drive has a dual USB, that is (Micro USB for smartphones) and (USB 2.0 for computers).

With this OTG Flash Drive, you can do the following and more;

(1) Transfer files between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet
(2) You can carry your files (documents) for that interview and read on your smartphone.
(3) Traveling on that long journey, then you can save films to watch, music files to listen to or document files to read.
(4) Free up space on your Smartphone with the Smartphone flash drive
(5) Backup and viewing of documents, photos or video content from your Smartphone or tablet or PC.
(6) Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
(7) Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease.
(cool Supports Smart Handheld Devices (micro-USB) and PC (USB) data transmission.
(9) Plug and play, no cables required
And lots more....

Compatibility
(1) Compatible with most Android devices.
(2) Other Android device that do not have OTG function, can download any of these application from goggleplay so as to enable OTG Functions on their smartphones;
(a) StickMount by ChainFire
(b) USB OTG Helper
(3) Also download "Es file explorer" from Goggleplay for easy useage

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by ohzee(f): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Give mother and son space when they require it. When they want to talk leave them alone. Don't initiate unnecessary displays of affection but accept such graciously from your guy when in her presence.
Above all don't pretend to be a good girl. She will know instantly. Be good FOR REAL if you know a guy is serious about you then have a personal makeover and drop those habits you know you will not personally tolerate in a daughter-in-law
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by ohzee(f): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
DeeTus:
OP, that reminds me something. Some years back, there was this girl who came to my house to see my brother but unfortunately for her my mom was around. And asked her who she was looking for? she murmured my brother.

My mom asked her what was her relationship with my brother? She said my brother is her boyfriend. My mother became upset and said, young girl, will you leave my son alone? You aren't his future wife. More over, he's still in school and will not be getting married so soon.

While i was up watching the whole drama and laughing. My mom said young girls nowadays will not read their bible, only to go out and look for boys.

I laughed so hard cheesy cheesy cheesy then told my mom someone is coming to see me too. Hope you will not be harsh to her?. cheesy cheesy

What a foolish girl! All she needed to say is that he is a friend/classmate. This is Africa biko. She has no business introducing herself as the girlfriend. That is for your brother to do when the time is right. She got what she deserved.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by seunfape(m): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
for student in sec and under grad not for papa.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by benedictac(f): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:

I don't need my mother inlaw to enjoy my marriage..
I need me nd my husby..
No third party needed smiley

Although it's an added advantage wen she likes mi.. but i can't force or mk her like mi.. !

Are u a Nigerian?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rounakid:
Am busy throught today, i will do dat after watching ucl final tonight.
abi na... As we are waitinq for barca to win
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by KAYSANTOS: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Una bad o
GeneralQuamdeen:
mtcheew.. that's if she even know my real house sef..
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Realtol:
Bro, does alphabet G offend you?
that is just my own style of writinq
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
KAYSANTOS:
Una bad o
that is not beinq bad o... That is beinq careful
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by SuPeRq(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Kindly list ya requirements to help d ministry of those who joined nairaland mainly to seek and find husband. dem plenty here o.
Missclassy1 is a good example. She no fit find husband for real life, na internet her husband dey, Violent b.itch.
emodee trouble dey sleep n u wan wake am, if missclassy catch u, she go chop u raw
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by laykhorn(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
NobleG1:

Why the celebration? Did I contradict myself? You probably don't know me.
No naaaa! Before I go any further, Is this your first account on NL? I may be confusing you for another guy.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by KAYSANTOS: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
that is not beinq bad o... That is beinq careful
Lol
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by NobleG1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
laykhorn:

No naaaa! Before I go any further, Is this your first account on NL? I may be confusing you for another guy.

This is my only account on NL.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by xp17(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by laykhorn(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
NobleG1:

This is my only account on NL.
Alright! I took you for someone else who deactivated then.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks but no Thanks angry
Okay
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by NobleG1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
laykhorn:

Alright! I took you for someone else who deactivated then.

It may probably be "NobleG" because I noticed it was taken when I was creating this account.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 07, 2015
ohzee:

What a foolish girl! All she needed to say is that he is a friend/classmate. This is Africa biko. She has no business introducing herself as the girlfriend. That is for your brother to do when the time is right. She got what she deserved.
Hehe. You're a clever girl.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by snakebeat: 3:38am On Jun 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
What will be the need when he finally dumps you? undecided

XavierBlue
Experience....
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by livebullet(m): 4:19am On Jun 07, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol. All these. Just to make her like u.. na wa o..
.....No O!. E b like say u neva knw d meanin of hell on earth when u act otherwise. Mother is supreme,dear!
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:22am On Jun 07, 2015
laykhorn:

Quam! Relax, she dey somewhere probably with another ni.gger and you're bitter. Pele!
i dont seem to care anymore
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 5:24am On Jun 07, 2015
radiokilla:
see this rookie that just joined NL on may 31st this year. You are now smarting around,shey? Na u go tire
what do you mean by smartinq around? And what do i get tired of?
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by XavierBlue(m): 6:21am On Jun 07, 2015
snakebeat:
Experience....
undecided

XavierBlue
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by DrGroove(f): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Do this * 100 When Dude wants to dump,he will still dump u.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by laykhorn(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
NobleG1:

It may probably be "NobleG" because I noticed it was taken when I was creating this account.
You're correct. Its him I'm mistaken for.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Juillianne(f): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
I dnt need the mother of my boyfriend to like me Bcs I will never meet her... I only need the love and support of my fiance/Husband.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by ohzee(f): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
Juillianne:
I dnt need the mother of my boyfriend to like me Bcs I will never meet her... I only need the love and support of my fiance/Husband.

Likewise you will never meet the wives of your sons.......what goes around comes around. I have four boys and I also have a wonderful mother-in-law who prays for me daily. I show her undiluted love. I am not in competition with her for my husband's love
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by ohzee(f): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2015
tohpahz:

I don't need my mother inlaw to enjoy my marriage..
I need me nd my husby..
No third party needed smiley

Although it's an added advantage wen she likes mi.. but i can't force or mk her like mi.. !

In the same way you also don't need your own mother or relatives around. Don't think your husband will turn his back on his people just because he married you. Just be yourself and pray for peace in your home and in his mother's home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.