Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate (47470 Views)

Excited Women Hail Oshiomhole At Ikpoba Okha As He Passed By. Photos / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
kalindaminda:

Nigerians on Twitter are generally more intelligent than what we get here.

The national assembly is fully dominated by Northerners n Muslims. A huge chunk of those senators have won re-election.....He's not confused about what he us saying.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by drmaxayuba(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thank you so much to all those who have helped in this facebook challenge. There's still a chance for us to win. Please Like and comment by clicking this link /1GVMBQk pls shear link .. Thanks a bunch!!!

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by vokalguy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
jazinogold:
champions league final

who would be crown champion?

Hit like for Barcelona

Hit share for juventus

Idiots like you should be slapped.... this thread is about something very important but you are here looking for 'likes'. Gosh how stupid can you be? Pathetic goat, people like you are responsible for the country not moving forward.

Anyway to address this issue, I feel sick! It saddens me that our lawmakers actually CONSIDERED this... 11 years old?! I mean common, how about pass a law that says all teenagers must have access to free education or something.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by obainojazz(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
efilefun:
Aint disappointed cuz every TANoid just like FFK reasons with their anus.... A bill that was passed by your fellow flat head sister... you better get a life instead of spewing thrash around
Taniods....hihihi..pained southwestern ogomilord dirty riff raff
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeoti01:

are you a living testimony to that?

Yeah grin

So I know wat it can do someone's brain wink , Especially if you mix it with Origin.......wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Ekaka1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is not funny cry
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

30 years ke
Wetin happenundecided , So that automatically mean that you are still a virgin abi?

# TEAM SCENT
by His grace.....I am in a sane community, one step at a time...
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
The kind of people Gej aligned with keep baffling me.
Bless God all is over
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

Yeah grin

So I know wat it can do someone's brain wink , Especially if you mix it with Origin.......wink

#TEAM SCENT

you just sent me away from this thread... I thought tis Oshodi weed dat kills most....never know we are still a learner
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeoti01:

by His grace.....I am in a sane community, one step at a time...

shocked
You expect me to believe that right undecided
30 yrs is too much for a lady abeg...... Haaha... She go don dey expire nah grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by SUBWAY101(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

The national assembly is fully dominated by Northerners n Muslims. A huge chunk of those senators have won re-election.....He's not confused about what he us saying.

You mean the new assembly members passed the bill last week? Its even an APGA lady from your region that sponsored that bill. Bros Pls get to know your fact before coming online to disgrace yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Tex42(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na now Nigerians dey realize say FFK don enter self destruct.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeoti01:

you just sent me away from this thread... I thought tis Oshodi weed dat kills most....never know we are still a learner

Learner gidi niyin ooo..... Just try it grin

# TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by SUBWAY101(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
dridowu:
pls try to comment properly. The bill was introduce during GEJ regime, the bill was sponsored by PDP member from Eastern part of Nigeria, the bill was even sponsored by a christian woman. The house is yet to be inaugurated under PMB. Present house has PDP as his speaker , so my bro leave Buhari out of this matter.
“Culprits would never be employed in any
institution where they may pose a risk to
unsuspecting persons. You can see that the
penalties are weighty,” Sen. Chris Anyanwu, the
bill’s sponsor, told the Nigerian newspaper
Wednesday.
http://www.ibtimes.com/nigerian-senate-approves-life-imprisonment-child-rapists-1953232

Bro d bill was not sponsor by Muslim but by the name i bolded so talk what u know only not guessing

God bless you. You can see them hypocrites blaming the North and muslims already. Bunch of ignorant fools.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by morereb10: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigerians sometimes are so naive and gullible if I got spelling currectly. cuz am angry on some comments.

This act is on apc not pdp. though pdp r still in senate but r u telling me u don't know who is pulling the strings? or just cuz u want to cast blame on pdp?

this is derogatory mehn. wake up u buhary juganuts
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You mean the new assembly members passed the bill last week? Its even an APGA lady from your region that sponsored that bill. Bros Pls get to know your fact before coming online to disgrace yourself.

The old assembly us dominated by northerners and Muslims. A very high number of the members of the present national assembly are still APC...

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by othenok(f): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
I am really confused on what the brouhaha is all about. I've read the full text of the bill section 3 mentioned children 11years and below while section 4 & 5 talked of children 14years n 17years respectively. I think we all should go and read it up before arriving at a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by NobleG1(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
I never like that guy. It's troubling to see someone who called himself a "leader" lying about something that's publicly known to be false! It's shocking how Nigerian politicians lie and keep straight face. The id*iot couldn't even correct himself after being exposed, which shows how st*upid he's!
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Darlduchi: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
Where is the outrage in the zoo where is the protest, goes to show that Nigeria is a zoo indeed. They keep proving Radio Biafra right every single day. Another reason we Biafrans can not be a part of this madness.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

shocked
You expect me to believe that right undecided
30 yrs is too much for a lady abeg...... Haaha... She go don dey expire nah grin

#TEAM SCENT

expire shuuu.dunno ladies come with expiry date.... anyways 28 then....
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by SUBWAY101(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

The old assembly us dominated by northerners and Muslims. A very high number of the members of the present national assembly are still APC...

Jeeez. The bill was passed by the last one headed by David Mark and not the new one bro. Pls read about the person that sponsored it and stop insulting dem a.boki and muslims.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Iwonimi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
FFK is not for such tweet. He's disgrace to Osun people
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Proffdada: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
CR77:
Group of confused old fool senate

PMB have nothing to offer nigeria tongue

Biafra loading
Proffdada:
That's why biafra cannot exist
Dog eat dog

Ftc grin
BTW
What's wrong with this NYSC letter?
https://www.nairaland.com/2328945/whats-wrong-nysc-letter
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by ourleader(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Really, why year, is 15 year girl an adult
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by observer777(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
11- year old legal age for sex? Now the paedophiles in Europe & America will be flocking to Nigeria for sex- tourism (with young children). To even think that the bill was sponsored by a "christian" is nauseating. Imagine 11-year old girls going around with pregnancies! This is not the type of law we sent them to make in Abuja.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Enahi(f): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
shocked is that David Mark high on cheap drug? 11 years ke, Yerima and his fellow Northern Alhajis will be happy to hear this. FFK don't worry that bill will not be passed into law, in fact I know Buhari will not support any bill that has to do with age for sex.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by CR77(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Abeg 4get Airforce1 album loading since 1960
XavierBlue:
hope e no go tey like airforce album? grin

XavierBlue

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by mya1: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
othenok:
I am really confused on what the brouhaha is all about. I've read the full text of the bill section 3 mentioned children 11years and below while section 4 & 5 talked of children 14years n 17years respectively. I think we all should go and read it up before arriving at a conclusion.

Many Nigerians are lazy readers but more than that, lazy thinkers!

If you do not spell things out to the minutest detail, they can never analyse it.
From the journalists right to the common man.

It's a shame!

The bill is comprehensive enough but still, see what people are typing.

Don't be surprised if someone quotes you to say you're speaking gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Chigold101(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
cool Lolz

I trust Buhari, he won't
Buhari is guilty of the same. Aisha was 13 when Buhari took her as a wife...lolzzz
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by kwiin: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
I stopped supporting this man wen he decamped to APC. But on this one he is on point. Those guys are now APC in the blood but PDP by name. They are all just waiting for the right time to move.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Chigold101(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
See as them Mark the guy down grin.

11 years is too young. At least 20.
the north will kill you if they hear you say that again.

Baba Buhari‘s wife Aisha was 13 when they got married... Na their way...
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Airforce1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
CR77:
Abeg 4get Airforce1 album loading since 1960

Why u dey always mention my name

Are you crushing on me or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits’ Leader, Dogo Jede, Weds 16-year-old Christian / Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.