Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate (47469 Views)

Excited Women Hail Oshiomhole At Ikpoba Okha As He Passed By. Photos / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by poiZon: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
handie:
Does he have anything to say that's worth listening to? Seems he forgets the bill was introduced by a president he vociferously supported and passed by a senate that's dominated by his party(PDP). Why won't he forget after getting high on substances? FFK should pls keep calm and think of his money laundering case

.na so una dey lie give nigerians n d mumus whr no fit do research go buy am n next they spread d lies all over social media. so na gej sponsor dis bill abi?
continu
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Vello(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
I read through entire comments here and i beg to differ. Answer not a fool so he wouldn't think he is wise. Some men are really so ordinary you'll smell them moment they open their mouth to speak. Their thoughts, words and deeds are poison; not worth being regarded.
Femi loves controversy! He dines it, live it, think it, and speak it. Why dignify him with a reply? i bet he is laughing his head off as you guys curse him. I blame OBJ for breaking FFK's obscurity and the ever obstinate illluck Jonathan for cursing Nigeria with this demonic personality. The evil than men do lives after them.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by ayusco85(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

No o undecided

Na Ijebu weed dey high person like that grin

He's very high on Ijebu weed, you can try the weed and share ur testimony later grin

#TEAM SCENT

so u smoke weed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by HeavenShield: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Whosoever Sponsors or assent to this bill has some evil and sinister intentions..probably he/she runs a CHILD PROSTITUTION ring and wants to legitimize the business OR how does he or she feels if
her child becomes pregnant at age 11, everything about the progress of that kid stops. Even heathen nations don't generate such bills. Well the so-called Senator will be remembered throughout her stay in the senate for approving RAPE..Good day.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
ayusco85:

so u smoke weed? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wink wink

Nothing in this world can beat the feeling of smoking Ijebu weed and sipping Origingrin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by omooba969(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
jude33084:
Why are we all shouting here?!

Relax,......let's go looking for the female children of the senator that passed the bill and start fu****kinG them at that age tongue

Na joke oh! Say NO to childHunters!

Most of dem no dey 9ja, they r overseas in sane societies where children r adequately protected.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Gamesmart: 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
This FFK is retarded!
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by omooba969(m): 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

wink wink

Nothing in this world can beat the feeling of smoking Ijebu weed and sipping Origingrin

#TEAM SCENT

Ur eye-lids go com heavy, worries far frm u while deep sleep beckons ! grin
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Openatyn(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have refused to delete this pic, as if I kneww it would be useful again..

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by kwiin: 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
YakubuA:

According to the History of Christianity and the Bible, Mary (the mother of Jesus) was betrothed to Joseph the Carpenter at the age of 12 years old and he (Joseph the Carpenter) was 90 years old. And Mary gave birth to Jesus about 2 years later i.e at about 14 to 15 years old when she delivered.
source??
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Jason21(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Beetches
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by omooba969(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
morereb10:
Nigerians sometimes are so naive and gullible if I got spelling currectly. cuz am angry on some comments.

This act is on apc not pdp. though pdp r still in senate but r u telling me u don't know who is pulling the strings? or just cuz u want to cast blame on pdp?

this is derogatory mehn. wake up u buhary juganuts

Nutcase !
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by YakubuA: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Tocheagle(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
FFK femi funny Kolomental
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Openatyn:
I have refused to delete this pic, as if I kneww it would be useful again..
Gbammm! Abeg share this picture for facebook and tweeter the eeediot with it! Whenever the drug addict open mouth like say dem open Nyaash !!! Hmmmmmn ! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by ollyruffy: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Only PDP led senate can pass such a bill. Buhari should better not sign most of these their rubish bills into laws.

Those bills were waiting to be forced on Nigerians if PDP had won the elections.

Thank God, nigerians voted wisely.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Teebob: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Iz dat supposed to be a federal business.imean #concentration.#focus...Rather it should be on #welfare development.#improvement/innovations.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by bishop4APC: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
See as them Mark the guy down grin.
11 years is too young. At least 20.

I may appear as a damn stalker to you but believe me, i'm not.
Can i just have an answer to my question pls ?
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by INTROVERT(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

I may appear as a damn stalker to you but believe me, i'm not.

Can i just have an answer to my question pls ?

Question....... what question?
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Brugo:

How long has he been married to Aishat? Answer that and see the magnitude of your folly and depravity.

Aisha n buhari got married in 1989. U can complete the Maths urself.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by bishop4APC: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

Question....... what question?

What does your ring finger say ? Available or fixed ?
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Jeeez. The bill was passed by the last one headed by David Mark and not the new one bro. Pls read about the person that sponsored it and stop insulting dem a.boki and muslims.

Does the fact that David Mark heads the senate mean that he has more than one vote

The SE n SS do not engage in Child marriage/molestation.

We know people who made that 11 years molestation ish
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:

You mean the new assembly members passed the bill last week? Its even an APGA lady from your region that sponsored that bill. Bros Pls get to know your fact before coming online to disgrace yourself.

Lol
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by INTROVERT(f): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
bishop4APC:

What does your ring finger say ? Available or fixed ?

Hahahahahaahhahahha.... Am too young for you.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Brugo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

Aisha n buhari got married in 1989. U can complete the Maths urself.
How old was she at the time? Was she a minor? Do you see your folly now?
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Brugo:

How old was she at the time? Was she a minor? Do you see your folly now?

I hope na ima simple math

1989 till now is 26 years...

If she's 40 years d now, 40 - 26 = 14.

She was 14 years old wen she got married to baba one chance.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by Brugo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

I hope na ima simple math

1989 till now is 26 years...

If she's 40 years d now, 40 - 26 = 14.

She was 14 years old wen she got married to baba one chance.

She is 44 years. Olodo. 1971.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by bishop4APC: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

Hahahahahaahhahahha.... Am too young for you.

Too young to get settled i guess
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by superstar1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
I cannot believe we had female members in that house?

They should have kicked against it.

Call a press conference to sensitive the nation about the bill and let there be a major campaign against it.

This just give some people the legal right to molesting children by age 11.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by olami234lekan(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
I trust my people they just bomb the motherfucker.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by vivacious01: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
FFK,haba na,the 8th assembly is yet to be inaugurated o.That no be change yet.
Re: Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate by UpLoyo: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
It doesn't even matter which session voted the ridiculous bill. Any senator that voted yes for an 11yr to have sex should be beheaded, stoned to death, die of cancer or end up as ISIS B.ITCH. These opportunistic ass.holes, morons and sick bastards are supposed to be your law makers? And you wonder whether nigeria is cursed? There is your answer. 11yr as age of consent. I hope to God everyone that everyone that had a hand in this sick bill shall die a horrible death. Why won't they make it 11yrs since they are all sick bastards. with wives at home but sleeping around with under age girls. For everyone that signed this bill , your path shall become slippery, your way shall become dark and destruction shall overtake you; violently you shall be removed from the land of the living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video / Charge Sheet For Godwin Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.