Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria (53813 Views)

11 Years Legal Age For Sex Bill: Sen. Chris Anyanwu Sponsored It / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
this man is a big fooool, I see know reason why you should speak BIG grammars we can't understand until we check our dico. undecided some are not even in the dictionary embarassed

No wonder you can't spell

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Anaskie(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
The funny thing is dat the bill doesn't even make 11 years the legal age for sex in Nigeria.

Some idi,ot just started saying it, and even the supposedly educated people have now joined the charade.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Iwonimi(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] see grammar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by nijanigga: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
this man is a big fooool, I see know reason why you should speak BIG grammars we can't understand until we check our dico. undecided some are not even in the dictionary embarassed
you're are nuisance,random noise.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Its no news that the lawmakers of the federal republic of Nigeria are serial pedophiles.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by INTROVERT(f): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Matttthew:

Na all FTC Sit u wan occupy finish?

Am good like that tongue
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by dynamitee: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
I actually understand what he said. For the first time ever, this guy opened his mouth and i understood

*popping champagne* I don't know though if this means I am smarter or dumber than I was before...

agarawu23:

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by hadura29(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
That's his real account to all doubters and secondly I think we need to see the full content of that bill passed... 11years. Tufiakwa

Ko ti wo ileya nah, 18 Gan na struggle... Abeg oooo. Give dem pen n not penis...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Feraz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
And Patrick is ignorant of this law, also thinking they made sex legal at 11. . .it is finished. . . cry

buygala:
Obahiagbon is gradually getting some sense, if he truly wrote this

Even though the vocabulary used is very bogus and unnecessary, I was still able to get his message without suffering a brain trauma, unlike before smiley

APC is indeed bringing sanity into our country embarassed

Btw

A woman, Senator Chris anyanwu, actually sponsored a bill granting freedom to 11-year olds to start fuccking undecided ....

WHO SAID THAT WOMEN ARE NOT THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES?
Forget that sensational headline bros. What it meant is that it made the law stricter for those who commit sexual related offences for those under 11 years and not that they made the bill for 11 years to start tasting the forbidden fruit.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
o

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by loomer: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Make him de there dey blow grammar
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by dave2meek(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
I understood that one
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
dynamitee:
I actually understand what he said. For the first time ever, this guy opened his mouth and i understood

*popping champagne* I don't know though if this means I am smarter or dumber than I was before...

hahaha congrats , you are improving
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by obailala(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
You are the one that is a big fooool for not staying on your lane. It's a free world and everyone is entitled to their right to speech. You are also entitled to your right to ignore his speech if you find it inapproriate; if you do not like his mode of speech, fvck off!... You don't have to call him a fool. angry

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
If you do not understand what was said up there then you are very dull.Little wonder you are contesting for Mr nairaland.One does not require a brain to be Mr nairaland.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Kuwaitboy: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:
He's trying to say its a bad bill abi?

Anyway the bill was sponsored by renowned APC child lover, (Peodophile Senator) Yerima.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1469318_972251_10151521159951977_1632356528_n_jpg07fc3145133eae62c29c91fa1dc34392
. You are one of the greatest liars on earth. May God forgive you. All you do is foolishly, stupidly and brainlessly tell lies to heat up the polity. Mad man. At least have the decency to say the truth when criticising. The bill was sponsored by a PDP senator from south east. Devil incarnate.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Masculity(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Those paedophiles up north will surely rejoice at the passage of that bill.

Nigerians need to rise up against that nonsensical bill before the country gradually turns into a jungle

haliluyah had it been its a northerner that sponsored the bill you could have crocify us. gringringrin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by whodeyhere: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
ok!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Muhammedmurtala: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good news for the Catholics . The number one ministry of child abuse lovers. right now American govt is suing them for damages
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:

I think you are the fooool here undecided

I think it is people like you that call yourself "a call member"

Wasted years in higher institution.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Uncletony(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
The senate can pass what ever bill they like, but if u dear come close to my 11yr old daughter eeh....i will use dat thing inbetween ur legs for chewing stick.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Brugo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ohammadike:
I doubt lf this is his account.The English is not bombastic enough and l understood it.

l am sure that peadophile yerima sponsored.that bill

An igbo woman sponsored it. Senator Chris Anyanwu (APGA Imo East)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by wahalababe(f): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
you also need a dictionary to understand what you wrote here....smh for u
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
jude33084:

I think you are the fooool here undecided

I think it is people like you that call yourself "a call member"

Wasted years in higher institution.
OK you are a fan
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Kuwaitboy: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:

Chaired by Umaru Dahiru APC Sokoto South.
. So for your own interest you leave the person that sponsored a bill and jump to the person that chaired it. You are truly a goat. At least some of the other PDP supporters use facts to criticise but you don't mind telling lies just to make your fraudulent points. That is the highest level of indecency. May God never let you go near the corridors of power or we are doomed. You are truly the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Ironi: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
11 years ? By the Nigerian Senate?

Have always thought there was something wrong with the Nigerian way of thinking.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
If you do not understand what was said up there then you are very dull.Little wonder you are contesting for Mr nairaland.One does not require a brain to be Mr nairaland.
OK you are a fan too

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by omooba2019(f): 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
He speaks in tongue...we can't understand
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
wahalababe:

you also need a dictionary to understand what you wrote here....smh for u
OK thanks .
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
U R THE UBIQUITOUS FOOL HERE. DOES IT TAKE A LEXICON TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 'KNOW'AND 'NO'?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by klax(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Young4jose:
Patrick Obahiagbon again....., Grammar no dy tire dis man............?

I quiet understood you but let's put Obahiagbon aside for now. My fellow Nigerian here we are apc at ur again I knew this will happen because what do we expect from paedophile Almanjiri absolutely nothing good.

This is what these God forsaken animals in the North want to do since that Gej administration do not accept which is part of these animal Almanjiri got angry seeking all mean to remove Gej. It's a shame Nigeria finally enter one chance so pathetic indeed 11 years for sex hhhmmm ..... They should have said a day old baby can be sex then yippy yippy yippy I swear thunder fire everyone that passed this bill and may thunder from heaven fire YERIMA and all those Northern Goats. I just hate these people with passion the more. I hate Islam the more it really disgust me so much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / Gej's Trekkers Encountered Snake On Their Journey [see PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.