Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria (53808 Views)

11 Years Legal Age For Sex Bill: Sen. Chris Anyanwu Sponsored It / Fani-kayode Responds To The 11yrs Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria Passed By Senate / Senate Makes 11 Years The Legal Age To Have Sex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
cao:

The only word I didn't understand was diaphenous, which was misspelt (it should be diaphanous). And checking its meaning, the matter is certainly not light, delicate or translucent...
must he use grammars ?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
andyanders:

He speaks in Tongues.Only those in the spirit can understand.
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by micrep3030(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Total wicked ness
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Fourwinds: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:
Obahiagbon is gradually getting some sense, if he truly wrote this

Even though the vocabulary used is very bogus and unnecessary, I was still able to get his message without suffering a brain trauma, unlike before smiley

APC is indeed bringing sanity into our country embarassed

Btw

A woman, Senator Chris anyanwu, actually sponsored a bill granting freedom to 11-year olds to start fuccking undecided ....

WHO SAID THAT WOMEN ARE NOT THEIR OWN WORST ENEMIES?
u mean a license has now bee given to small girls to bang demselves . Chai! Chai!! Dis Amaggedon
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by izutex007(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
ONESS:
They are suffering from poverty of the mind and conscience.

its so obvious....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Eureka123(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
nairalandist:
I don't know if there's a mix-up somewhere but I think the reports may not be correct.

The initial report came from Leadership.ng and it was reported that a bill was sponsored by an Igbo senator to sentence to life jail, men who rape girls below the age of 11. Note: that might simply mean that those who rape or sexually abuse girls above age 11 will NOT be sentenced to life jail.

Another online website eventually highlighted the "11 years" and interpreted it to mean that the Senate approved 11 years as age of consent. That was what I saw online.

An Igbo senator sponsored it, not even an Hausa man so please let's find out properly before judging.

The bolded still makes zero sense. I can't seem to fathom at all.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by arixsto2(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ohammadike:
I doubt lf this is his account.The English is not bombastic enough and l understood it.

l am sure that peadophile yerima sponsored.that bill
angry
Ohammadike:
I doubt lf this is his account.The English is not bombastic enough and l understood it.

l am sure that peadophile yerima sponsored.that bill

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eureka123:

The bolded still makes zero sense. I can't seem to fathom at all.

It means that those who rape or abuse any girl below the age of 11 will be sentenced to life imprisonment, instead of the conventional jail term. All sexual offenders are sentenced to a jail term for certain years, but those who do it to girls below the age of 11 go to life jail, a harsher sentence. Tu comprends maintenant? grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Eureka123(f): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
nairalandist:

It means that those who rape or abuse any girl below the age of 11 will be sentenced to life imprisonment, instead of the conventional jail term. All sexual offenders are sentenced to a jail term for certain years, but those who do it to girls below the age of 11 go to life jail, a harsher sentence. Tu comprends maintenant? grin

Lol, why should they get lighter sentence than the former in the first place? What makes the crimes any different or gruesome??
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
cheesy dinosaur grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by seunfape(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
i here to read grammer.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by harry509: 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
lalasticlala:
Patrick Obahiagbon has also responded to the new bill passed by Senate, making 11 years the legal age for sex..

https://mobile.twitter.com/PObahiagbon/status/606622930051678209
is high time we send dis patrick 2 Arabic country....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by pure2012soul(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Dinasour grin

David Mark is a dinasour.....no be me talk am. lipsrsealed

RED ALERT: New specie of Dinasour found.

Zoological nomenclature: Markosaurus D.

Family of Specie: PDP

Specie first discovered by: Prof. Emeritus Patrick O.

Date discovered: 06 June 2015.

Habitat of specie: Abuja/Benue/Dublin

Observations on Specie: Cunny, Senile, Stingy, Clueless, Paedophile.
I have been pleading with you to stop smoking expired weed at Iya Khafilatu's joint undecided
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by frankyychiji(f): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
BIG grammars we can't understand until we check our dico. undecided some are not even in the dictionary embarassed
But eediots like you were praising and hailing him when he was insulting mama peace with his BIG grammar. I am sure you are a cradle robber.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Octaves(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wow, he acually toned it down. It's still a bit verbose though but at least the words are understandable and can be found in a normal dictionary
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Dinasour grin
David Mark is a dinasour.....no be me talk am. lipsrsealed
RED ALERT: New specie of Dinasour found.
Zoological nomenclature: Markosaurus D.
Family of Specie: PDP
Specie first discovered by: Prof. Emeritus Patrick O.
Date discovered: 06 June 2015.
Habitat of specie: Abuja/Benue/Dublin
Observations on Specie: Cunny, Senile, Stingy, Clueless, Paedophile.
Love this....creative

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
pure2012soul:

I have been pleading with you to stop smoking expired weed at Iya Khafilatu's joint undecided
Bro, that Iya Khafilatu joint too make sense.......her weed na die. Na there you dey now? undecided

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
tobimillar:

Love this....creative
Thanks bro grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eureka123:

Lol, why should they get lighter sentence than the former in the first place? What makes the crimes any different or gruesome??

Prison space issues I guess grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Yinkay: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
BIG grammars we can't understand until we check our dico. undecided some are not even in the dictionary embarassed
Obiahiagbon should not malign the Dinosauars with his comments, they went out when their time is over, not like our Senators who want to perpetrate themselves with 11years olds...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Eureka123(f): 5:44am On Jun 07, 2015
nairalandist:

Prison space issues I guess grin

grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by pure2012soul(m): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Bro, that Iya Khafilatu joint too make sense.......her weed na die. Na there you dey now? undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by Teebob: 8:25am On Jun 07, 2015
The senate are all..#clueless vagabond.#hobo..they lack wisdom..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by yaskarahyelhope(f): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2015
Na today. Ask president grandpas wife wen they marry her.

As for 11 yrs permission of having sex for d gals abi d boys. Zamfara don start am tey tey. Their own sef na 9yrs. They prefer d gal to start her menses in za so-called baby husband or big husband's house. Mad people. They want to bring their religious madness into a secular country like Naijeriya....
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Responds To The 11 Years Legal Age For Sex In Nigeria by soji1992: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Govt Starts Distribution Of Palliatives To States / Umar-Jibia's Letter To President-Elect Buhari About The Shiites / APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.