Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42289 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonychristopher: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

I would imagine that the governor is pretty self reliant, did he learn it in Aba? Did any of his children understudy anyone in Onitsha?
At what point will he send them to the east? Before or after primary school? After high school or after post secondary education?
This is a blatant cop out to blame the people for the government inability to meet its basic responsibilities.

This is how a Yoruba man talks ..analyse analyse and peruse then no meaningful action ..after all these grammars what is your submission to assist these kids

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Keypha:
Hahahahah make them no ware that their danchiki come Aba oh, if I catch them eeh hankypanky people.

If they like let them draw fresh tribal marks and come
No problem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by nonaira: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rotimi47:
Fayose have started scamming Ekiti people, he is moving east since that's where PDP is mainly concentrated; by the time they return back to Ekiti state & settle down to render service to their people, the crime rate will sky rocket as they would have learnt many tricks and how to mass produce local guns. Just saying!. grin,

SW ranks higher than SE in terms of crimes. This is statistically proven and I'll be more than happy to provide that stats. In reality, SE should be afraid cause they about to take in a highly criminal infested ppl in their land and their crime rate ranks increase to una level

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by ZeroTolerance: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

70% of goods entering Lagos port are coming down to Onitsha and Aba alone...
75% of importers are Igbos alone...
How many do you import as an individual? I am sure those who do the importation will never come online to make noise as you do.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by haftob(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
asha80:
To be honest this is not going to work..most of those big time onicha traders started learning the trade at probably early teenage yrs before the became what they are now so I doubt those ekiti youths have such patience and i doubt pride would even allow them do so..as for aba are they patient enough to learn the crafts?I don't think so
Dat's nt true, I av a cousin dat learnt how to make shoes in our place then he travelled to aba for 4 yrs to go master it and be exposed on how to make shoes of correct standard. He came bak home and started his shoe making trade, dis guy is hitting it big time. The problem he has now is dat he doesn't rest, he is always busy cos ppl patronise him way too much.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by masseratti: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
I av a little reservation about this,yes the Igbos are more successful commercially than others but most of the products they trade in are imported,most of the shoes, shirts and bags are knockoff,China started like this and now they are the 2nd biggest economy,we need to encourage our people to be self reliant.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

This is how a Yoruba man talks ..analyse analyse and peruse then no meaningful action ..after all these grammars what is your submission to assist these kids

He would rather they remained in Ekiti,going from one funeral to another to beg for food
Oya let them conscript them into the nigerian army and send them to sambisa

11 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by ZeroTolerance: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
haftob:

Dat's nt true, I av a cousin dat learnt how to make shoes in our place then he travelled to aba for 4 yrs to go master it and be exposed on how to make shoes of correct standard. He came bak home and started his shoe making trade, dis guy is hitting it big time. The problem he has now is dat he doesn't rest, he is always busy cos ppl patronise him way too much.
Where is that?
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by redsquare(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
tonychristopher:

That is my fear ..they should be quarantined

Exactly,i wish the beneficiaries good luck. At least brown rooftops will start disappearing in the SW in a few years time when this first set of apprentice will be freed. Pls to all those travelling to East from Ekiti, behave yourselves and pls stay clear of our girls. grin

12 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by masseratti: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
haftob:

that's a good thing, there is no shame in us learning from the Igbos,if my people in Lagos travel outside Lagos and see the level of poverty ravaging Yoruba land, we should know it's time to wake up.

18 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by oweman: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
I think this is a good move, hope they will not learn the other side of these people.

Those going for thiose tranings.will very likely graduate as armed robbers and kidnappers whlle the females finsh as professional prostitutes no thanks to their gominor.
me i sory for ekiti people sha !
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
redsquare:

Exactly,i wish the beneficiaries good luck. At least brown rooftops will start disappearing in the SW in a few years time when this first set of apprentice will be freed. Pls to all those travelling to East from Ekiti, behave yourselves and pls stay clear of our girls. grin

They should watch out for rap,es skyrocketing
That is the downside to this thing

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by paulibling(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
ASL33:
its a bad move by the government, those Aba and Onitcha apprentice where not sent by their government. It's either their choice of their parents choice. Why must we wait for the government? If you finish secondary school and your parents are not financially buoyant enough to train you in the university help them by learning a trade and be useful to yourself and society. Do same if after university you could not find a job, it's absolutely wrong to seek for job for five years while doing nothing.

What the Ekiti state should have done is to encourage parents that can't train their kids to university to seek alternative route. Everybody can never be a graduate. Secondary school is enough if your parents can't afford university education for you.
Bros i support you not. That one suffered to go to sch and become a rich man does not mean that everybody must suffer to make it. Some paid suffering price so that others will not pay again. When they get trained and replicate ariaria and main market, that would be called decongesting the east and empowering the west. I am an original ibo man but i believing in helping the indigent ones or guiding the lost souls back to track. If nigerians becomes enterpreneurial i think all these tribal hate will die a natural death cos every tribe will feel inclusive. As in fa esonye na ife a na alu. Ighotago

9 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by PrettyClare7(f): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

I would imagine that the governor is pretty self reliant, did he learn it in Aba? Did any of his children understudy anyone in Onitsha?
At what point will he send them to the east? Before or after primary school? After high school or after post secondary education?
This is a blatant cop out to blame the people for the government inability to meet its basic responsibilities.
unfortunately every1 cannot be the gorvernors child and the stage for the apprenticeship will also be determined by the govt. The ppl in aba and onitsha are working nt playing and making money not sand. What matters is that they are doing something legitimate capable of bringin in money.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
ProfCorruption:
Ekiti!!! Fayose has destroyed this state. shocked
Best Move..
Ekiti state will over-throne other southwestern states...
Bet it with me...

The World talented skill peeps. Not Agberos, and touts....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by tonero230(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
I think this is a good move, hope they will not learn the other side of these people.

Which is?
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Habeyy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
ASL33:
its a bad move by the government, those Aba and Onitcha apprentice where not sent by their government. It's either their choice of their parents choice. Why must we wait for the government? If you finish secondary school and your parents are not financially buoyant enough to train you in the university help them by learning a trade and be useful to yourself and society. Do same if after university you could not find a job, it's absolutely wrong to seek for job for five years while doing nothing.

What the Ekiti state should have done is to encourage parents that can't train their kids to university to seek alternative route. Everybody can never be a graduate. Secondary school is enough if your parents can't afford university education for you.
I think it is a good move...I must commend the administration .
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
franchizy:
Lies from the pit of hell. Yoruba's can never send their sons to Biafra
Lagos or kano or Rivers state can serve them better.
I condemn this news by fire.
You mentioned Rivers?
Is it a mistake?
Igbos control Lagos economically...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by mrtheo33: 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:

which other side of which people?

Why is it dat some people like u will ever choose to be stupid all their life time?
Is d other side of ur own people better than d other side of these people?

PLS GROW UP.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by haftob(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZeroTolerance:
Where is that?
Oyo state
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
They can put some in Alaba too

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by bunmititi(f): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Aigbofa:

Perhaps the curriculum will include how to avoid cocaine busting in your stomach in Malaysia.
Ekiti should brace for never seen before crime rate when the Aba graduates start to return.
Flattie.

many more cocaine pushers will be caught at the airport soon

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by PrettyClare7(f): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
oweman:

Those going for thiose tranings.will very likely graduate as armed robbers and kidnappers whlle the females finsh as professional prostitutes no thanks to their gominor.
me i sory for ekiti people sha !
see you insulting your own country men. This comment wont come if they were to be sent to china for this same purpose where the govt will forget them after few mnths. Till we embrace ourselves nigeria cannot succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Macelliot(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Aigbofa:

Perhaps the curriculum will include how to avoid cocaine busting in your stomach in Malaysia.
Ekiti should brace for never seen before crime rate when the Aba graduates start to return.
Flattie.
[/s]
How many where they?
TRAVEL OUT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE....

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=18pt]They should leave their father's oracles at home o
Please no juju[/size]
You are coming to learn a trade not set up babalawo shops

21 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Shymm3x: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lol, Mynd44 and ilekeh should be on that list.

Why can't he teach them agriculture? Ekiti folks should come back well skilled in trafficking that green-white-green to Jakarta and China, and a lot of substandard goods lol. At least that will toughen mynd44 up a bit - he is too soft lol.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by asha80(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
haftob:

well maybe that one is dedicated enough to learn..as for him not resting maybe he had his targets in life and resting unnecessarily might prevent him reaching that
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by nkemdi89(f): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
WilyWily:

But Ekitis are the Largest producers of Marijuana in Africa.
Haha how ekiti will pass delta in marijuana abeg make research well o, I guess you are joking .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by GodMode: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the Innosons, Coscharis, Ibeto, Ekulo and others never went to technical school.

Fayose wants an average ekiti man to be self reliant and indulge in business that will bring devt to Ekiti

It will take less than 5 months to build a state of the engineering factory where this people will learn... This will lead to other of such factories been built in Ekiti...

This is a political stunt...
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by kernel504(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:
I wish to taunt you, but hell no!!! ... I recommend you go back and finish high school at least.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
olabukola:

and what is the other side of these people

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by chinolization: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chai! Fayose why are you embarrassing Nairaland e-warriors? cheesy

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.