Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Being Petite. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Petite. (3186 Views)

Petite Woman Handling Big Co*ck (pics) / I Love Being Squashed' Meet The Petite Model Whose Made £120k Being Sat On / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

Being Petite. by stylesco: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
The next time someone says "you'll like this body when when you are older" makes you just roll your eyes.

Being Petite is no fun at all.

You have to demand your respect from people who see you and assume you are just a kid.

Everyone say just try and add little weight like it's something you can do with a magic wand undecided

I'm a petite lady.(Although people find it difficult calling me a lady because I'm small. They are more comfortable calling me a girl when I'm almost 30 grin)

I feel like I stopped growing after secondary school.
I haven't changed one bit.

most of my friends are big and look like my elders now but I'm still same size.

I remember when I went to meet the guy that will make my furniture he felt I was one small student and addressed me as such.
When he came over to my place to take measurement he immediately started addressing me as ma which was very embarrassing.

little boys asking you out cos they think you are same age as them(not their fault though).

sometimes I feel that's why my boyfriend is yet to propose because I'm petite cry
And I want to settle down and have my own babies maybe then the weight will come undecided

petite ladies in the house how do you cope with it.

N/b I'm not skinny or short just petite kiss

Re: Being Petite. by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Can we see your picture ma'am?
Re: Being Petite. by XavierBlue(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
No worry, just carry belle. Incase that your guy no gree do dey act, pm me, I've gat a friend that do em for freegrin

XavierBlue
Re: Being Petite. by demmy0325(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sorry... U shud put on a lil bit when You start havin kids... And hop any member of ur family aint dwarf?... Mayb U inherit it.. undecided
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
sis, your own better sef, I lepa join,see my younger ones, u will think they are my mummy, sigh... I tire o
Re: Being Petite. by stylesco: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
demmy0325:
Sorry.. U will put on a lil bit afta u av a kid... And hop any member of ur family aint dwarf..?

Lols at dwarf.
I'm the smallest in my family.

Like I said I'm not short nor skinny just small( in a sexy way though wink) for my age
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Actually being petite is sexy cool
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
C'mon op b happy,most petite lady are always smart,beautiful&intelligent but wetin spoil dem na too much of anger cheesy over minor issues.Tall guys appreciate petite ladies,dey mostly get marry to dem.Moreso,u dont need to worry about ur bf to propose or wtf,mayb he's not ready yet.

Re: Being Petite. by demmy0325(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote authorstylesco post=34497077]

Lols at dwarf.
I'm the smallest in my family.

Like I said I'm not short nor skinny just small( in a sexy way though wink) for my age[/quote]...

Ur Small nt short?.. Hmm.. Do U eat well...?
Re: Being Petite. by gabinogem(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=prettythicksme post=34497199]C'mon op b happy,most petite lady are always smart,beautiful&intelligent but wetin spoil dem na too much of anger cheesy over minor issues.Tall guys appreciate petite ladies,dey mostly get marry to dem.Moreso,u dont need to worry about ur bf to propose or wtf,mayb he's not ready yet.[/quote ] u are very much inline.
Re: Being Petite. by adebisi96(f): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
stop complaining.you should be happy nd greatful to GOD everyday,do u knw aw many pple will kill for ur stature.....
Re: Being Petite. by stylesco: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
C'mon op b happy,most petite lady are always smart,beautiful&intelligent but wetin spoil dem na too much of anger cheesy over minor issues.Tall guys appreciate petite ladies,dey mostly get marry to dem.Moreso,u dont need to worry about ur bf to propose or wtf,mayb he's not ready yet.

You are right.

I guess the anger comes from trying to demand the respect they deserve though.
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
As far as I know, being petite has never stopped anyone from achieving implied goals.
Re: Being Petite. by ZedX6: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Petite = flexibility when .... cheesy
Re: Being Petite. by pretydiva(f): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
It sucks my dear. M d smallest in my family. My younger ones r so big. Lots of pple do complain abt my attitude. Buh dey won't understand dat I do all those jst 2 earn my respect. In my nxt life,i wouldn't want 2 cm in dis form
Re: Being Petite. by pretydiva(f): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
u ve a point dear
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lool how short are you?
Re: Being Petite. by suzzy16(f): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
stylesco:
The next time someone says "you'll like this body when when you are older" makes you just roll your eyes.

Being Petite is no fun at all.

You have to demand your respect from people who see you and assume you are just a kid.

Everyone say just try and add little weight like it's something you can do with a magic wand undecided

I'm a petite lady.(Although people find it difficult calling me a lady because I'm small. They are more comfortable calling me a girl when I'm almost 30 grin)

I feel like I stopped growing after secondary school.
I haven't changed one bit.

most of my friends are big and look like my elders now but I'm still same size.

I remember when I went to meet the guy that will make my furniture he felt I was one small student and addressed me as such.
When he came over to my place to take measurement he immediately started addressing me as ma which was very embarrassing.

little boys asking you out cos they think you are same age as them(not their fault though).

sometimes I feel that's why my boyfriend is yet to propose because I'm petite cry
And I want to settle down and have my own babies maybe then the weight will come undecided

petite ladies in the house how do you cope with it.

N/b I'm not skinny or short just petite kiss
dnt worry,when u start having babies,u will become big
Re: Being Petite. by phlio(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
I understand u dear..... we deh same shoe
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Story of my life.

But here's what I do and what you should try;
Never leave your house without makeup. At least lipstick, mascara and thick eyeliner. They make you look older and chic.

Check out petite fashion on the internet. See what you should and shouldn't wear.

Long hairstyles help too. Don't ever cut your hair. Chidinma may pull that off but i'm guessing she has more body mass than you do.
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:
Petite = flexibility when .... cheesy
When it's about to go down grin lipsrsealed

I love being petite, it's fun grin
Re: Being Petite. by ZedX6: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nneka123:
When it's about to go down grin lipsrsealed

I love being petite, it's fun grin
Ba Ba Ba Baddo. . . wink
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Op dear, Do not worry about being petite, embrace it.

All you have to do is wear things that will make you look older.
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:
Ba Ba Ba Baddo. . . wink
Re: Being Petite. by Sommyangel(f): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Proudly petite
Re: Being Petite. by ZedX6: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nneka123:
How are you?
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:
How are you?
Fine. Inwetera ya?
Re: Being Petite. by ZedX6: 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nneka123:
Fine. Inwetera ya?
Yup. . . Enweteram ya. Anom in a very noisy Barca vs Juventus place.
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
ZedX6:
Yup. . . Enweteram ya. Anom in a very noisy Barca vs Juventus place.
smiley Okay.
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=gabinogem post=34497495][/quote] cool
Re: Being Petite. by Adaeze003(f): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think its really childish to complain or praise your own physique unless you're a teen.

If as an adult you still jump up to say "i'm small and it's cute" or "i'm small and sexy" and so on or wallow in self pity, you should check yourself. There's something wrong somewhere.
Re: Being Petite. by Sard(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2015
....but being petite is pretty cool. Well, I prefer petite girls. They are easily handleable.
undecided You ladies don't even know what is good for you a times.

Hilarious Photo: Difference Between A Married And Single Guy / What Is Your Ideal Punishment For Rape? / White Girls Over Black Babes Any Day! What's Your Choice??