Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Being Petite. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Petite. (3197 Views)

Petite Woman Handling Big Co*ck (pics) / I Love Being Squashed' Meet The Petite Model Whose Made £120k Being Sat On / Petite Ladies,how Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Petite. by CertifiedFreak(m): 2:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Ma'am; me feel you'll look back upon this wistfully real soon when those kids start dropping like flies.

Btw, all these ladies up there claiming petite also, una get different criteria as to your definition?
Re: Being Petite. by pretydiva(f): 6:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
When it's about to go down grin lipsrsealed

I love being petite, it's fun grin
r u also petite like me cry
Re: Being Petite. by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2015
pretydiva:
r u also petite like me cry
Yes, and i love it! smiley
Re: Being Petite. by egbaguy: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Same size as miss kedike....chidinma
Re: Being Petite. by stylesco: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2015
Adaeze003:
I think its really childish to complain or praise your own physique unless you're a teen.

If as an adult you still jump up to say "i'm small and it's cute" or "i'm small and sexy" and so on or wallow in self pity, you should check yourself. There's something wrong somewhere.

Don't be too quick to judge people and call them names it doesn't speak well of you.
Re: Being Petite. by publicenemy(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
prettythicksme:
C'mon op b happy,most petite lady are always smart,beautiful&intelligent but wetin spoil dem na too much of anger cheesy over minor issues.Tall guys appreciate petite ladies,dey mostly get marry to dem.Moreso,u dont need to worry about ur bf to propose or wtf,mayb he's not ready yet.

dey give am hope well well o..
Re: Being Petite. by publicenemy(m): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2015
stylesco:
The next time someone says "you'll like this body when when you are older" makes you just roll your eyes.

Being Petite is no fun at all.

You have to demand your respect from people who see you and assume you are just a kid.

Everyone say just try and add little weight like it's something you can do with a magic wand undecided

I'm a petite lady.(Although people find it difficult calling me a lady because I'm small. They are more comfortable calling me a girl when I'm almost 30 grin)

I feel like I stopped growing after secondary school.
I haven't changed one bit.

most of my friends are big and look like my elders now but I'm still same size.

I remember when I went to meet the guy that will make my furniture he felt I was one small student and addressed me as such.
When he came over to my place to take measurement he immediately started addressing me as ma which was very embarrassing.

little boys asking you out cos they think you are same age as them(not their fault though).

sometimes I feel that's why my boyfriend is yet to propose because I'm petite cry
And I want to settle down and have my own babies maybe then the weight will come undecided

petite ladies in the house how do you cope with it.

N/b I'm not skinny or short just petite kiss

Take a look at ur mother...that's how you will be when u start having children.
Re: Being Petite. by Adaeze003(f): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2015
stylesco:

Don't be too quick to judge people and call them names it doesn't speak well of you.

I didn't call anyone names...
I judged no one...
Re: Being Petite. by PaulH07: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
pretydiva:
It sucks my dear. M d smallest in my family. My younger ones r so big. Lots of pple do complain abt my attitude. Buh dey won't understand dat I do all those jst 2 earn my respect. In my nxt life,i wouldn't want 2 cm in dis form

But you really don't look like a petite lady, going by your pix oh...means your siblings go huge die be that...
Re: Being Petite. by pretydiva(f): 3:24am On Jul 30, 2020
PaulH07:

But you really don't look like a petite lady, going by your pix oh...means your siblings go huge die be that...

I had to put on weight oo cheesy it really helped
Re: Being Petite. by PaulH07: 3:30am On Jul 30, 2020
pretydiva:

I had to put on weight oo cheesy it really helped

Lols, eyaa, so peeps don begin respect you now I guess ba?

grin grin grin. Sure your self esteem go don skyrocket now...
Re: Being Petite. by pretydiva(f): 3:57am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=PaulH07 post=92253202]

Lols, eyaa, so peeps don begin respect you now I guess ba?

grin grin grin. Sure your self esteem go don skyrocket now...[/quot

What to do nau wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / No Wife Materials On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.