Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany (22737 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Many Nigerians have head but no Brain In it. whether President Buhari is around or not, Boko boiz will still cause havoc. Our President is doing the right thing by traveling and attending that G-summit meeting in Germany if we really want to stop Boko Haram and persecute some ex governor, ministers and cabals. we need foriegn intervention to sweep dis country clean. Nigerians plz learn to think before you pork ur mouth and spill rubbish, am sooooooö ashamed of u pple.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by molas02: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
i hav a frd, wakajube
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by torinotarino(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kx:
chrisbaba1
Which senate will consider the nominations and approvals?
The outgone senate or the yet to be constituted/inaugurated 8th Assembly?

Na wao!

Abeg tell am ooo. Do some people actually reason before putting their hands on the keyboard to show their immaturity n cluelessness. IN CASE YOU DID NOT READ IT WELL BEFORE. THE HOUSE TO APPROVE THE .MINISTERIAL NOMINEES HAVE NOT BEEN CONSTITUTED OOOOOOOOO. stop showing us here that you wasted your parents investment on Ur education.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by OpinionLeader: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
torinotarino:

Guy but u go school small na. He will be going to Germany on Sunday. Today is Saturday habba. Please read to comprehend an d not to make a f. Ool of Ur self in public this way.

Just advising sha..
Shut it, thou educated Illiterate! Stop pretending to be who you are not.

By your calculation, Monday 1st (being the 1st working day after he took over) to Friday 5th gives you how many days? It is only an 'ediot like you that does not know public holiday and weekends are not counted as work daysundecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Chubhie: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Why is PMB globe-trotting while rome burns! Or is he planing to loan his govt away?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Mrlady: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Larryjay4u:
Buhari leaves for G7 summit in Germany

President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Nigeria on Sunday morning for Germany.

According to a statement on Saturday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President will be traveling to Germany to attend the G7 Summit that is scheduled to take place in Bavaria from June 7 to 8, 2015.

Shehu said invitation to the summit was extended to Buhari by German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, before he was inaugurated as President on May 29.

“The invitation is a clear indication of the international community’s willingness to cooperate with the new government of Nigeria,” the presidential spokesman said.
He, however, explained that Buhari would not be participating in the main meetings, since Nigeria is not a member of the G7 group.
He added, “He (Buhari) is in a group of seven other Heads of State who were called in as guests.
“He will equally be holding key side meetings with some of the seven Heads of State at the summit.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-leaves-for-g7-summit-in-germany/
I don't really know the problem of people, within how many days since d inauguration of the new govt. u have started criticising like dis? Mtscheeew!!! Baba carry go jare, I so much believe in you.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by sublimes: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
There he goes again.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Ashraf123(f): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
NIGERIANS--- insatiable set of people! Anyway I wish my president the best.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by hangzhouro(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
if his attendance of the g7 summit does not translate into profitable partnership between our motherland and g7 countries, then his attendance will be totally unnecessary.

secondly babas media secretary failed in his duties by not telling nigerians how our nation stands to profit from this trip.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Archilouis(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
I am guessing you are a kid by what you write...

Ezenwammadu:
A bomb just killed tens this evening and the president is travelling to germany the third country he has visted under one week and during the course of that week boko haram had a field time killing hundreds without fear.

And you say you have a president
The Daura President
BabaOneChance
BrainlessBabaBooharu
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by chiedu7: 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=14pt]HE NEEDS TO GO AND CONFIRM THAT HE WILL INSTITUTE HOMOSEXUALITY
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by 989900: 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Was this man dashed stupidity or something? What is he going to do at the summit when boko haram people are bombing everywhere?

Dumbest comment of the day (considering you think PMB is stupid)!

There comes a time when you've just got to realize some things are beyond your wheelhouse.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by torinotarino(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Shut it, thou Illiterate academician! Stop pretending to be who you are not.

By your calculation, Monday 1st (being the 1st working day after he took over) to Friday 5th gives you how many days? It is only 'ediot like you who doesn't not know that public holiday and weekend should be excluded. undecided

Eeyaaa sorry ooo. I never knew your level of illiteracy was this bad ooo, I would have dealt with you as such. So the foolish fool like you who have just publicly opened up his illiterate ass thinks I was talking about number of days n public holiday. Sorry ooo small picking. Make I talk am for the language wey u go understand. He has only travelled to two countries so far, not three as you were insinuating. he will make it three tomorrow. Olodo.

you are so daft to understand, yet you are the first to call someone dullard.

Please try pay back your parents their investments on your education. As I can see it was a waste

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by codedslayer: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
BlackTechnology:
But his boys are still on rampage undecided

Yorubas I hope you guys haven't replace cluelessness with OneChance.

APC= Chain grin
[/s]

Same trash from the accursed yeeboe fool from the cursed region. What a waste of sperm.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by 989900: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Just 8 days in power he has already travelled to 3 countries - Niger, Chard, and now Germany. Is he planning to rule Naija from the diaspora?

Perhaps he needs fresh ideas as 30 years in oblivion isn't a joke. grin grin

Those are signs of a man working, 'grabbing the bull by the horn".

Oh, you too just like your 'likes', want him to 'chill' in the comfort of Aso, in lieu of making moves?
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
PMB making our country proud.His visit is a victory for those of us who voted for him, and we are in the majority. Nigeria is great again.Btw, I don't recall Jonad*ft being invited to even G20.

To all Secessionistas and saTanists, I say Ntor! !!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by shilexworldsexy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
A bomb just killed tens this evening and the president is travelling to germany the third country he has visted under one week and during the course of that week boko haram had a field time killing hundreds without fear.

And you say you have a president
The Daura President
BabaOneChance
BrainlessBabaBooharu

U be fool, I pray that God will give u brain one day, during gej tenure, their was a bomb blast inAbuja and gej was busy attending an Oba birthday... Where were u then, u are here criticising a president going for what most nation leaders are praying for. Bro G7 is not for fools and clueless fellow like u and gej...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by austinbrown: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Waka waka president

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by okeybarca: 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
And d world will never ask baba one chance about his certificate. Cos dey know he is an empty vessel.aboki nhura nunu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Petdagr8t(m): 10:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
nairadoo:

Learn how to talk with wisdom
Seat of wisdom teach him na!
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Pavarottii(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lemon12:
So this dullard is going to Germany without appointing his cabinet members?

God why have u forsaken Nigeria?

God why do u punish with the brainless one as our president..

Oh lord help us ....... Naija don enter one chance
Laugh one kill me where I dey! Anytym I see that pic, I try not to laugh but I find myself laughing without control, even why I scroll down, I will scroll baq up cos of the pic. Abeg pity the dullard, that pic is a comedy! LOLZZZZZ!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by suxes2005(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Our presidential dullard is a tourist, He's through with the Chad and Niger tour, Now he's off to Germany for a summit, Will he even know what is being discussed

As much as you're writing all this to get likes on
Nairaland, I think you should apply wisdom sometimes

~ Sheyi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by 989900: 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
You want your stolen funds back.

You want sophisticated weapons and intelligence cooperation.

You want investors.

You want power supply.

And you'r questioning him why he is meeting with the world's super powers (especially on special invitation)!

He can meet up with 7 of them same time, same place, same trip, same fuel! You don't get luckier than that!

How old are you?

I mean only kids want their fathers to get them all the good things of life, and still stay at home in lieu of going to work everyday.

Grow up kids!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by onatisi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
No secretary to the government, no hos ,no minister, no senate assembly,no reps, bombs everyday, fuel scarcity daily ,no word or message of condolence to terrorist attack victims ,yet buhari feels this is the best time to just jet out as if all is well in nigeria. Nigerians go hear am for dis 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by yampoo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
What is the nature of Femi Adeshina's job? It's Shehu Garba that has been issuing statement on behalf of the presidency.

I really do miss Abati.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by klax(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Germany is too close let him go to New Zealand and attend G 10 that is not my interest.

Light
security
employment
better economic
dealing with corruption
These are more important to me than yearly useless G7, G 10, G 20 and nothing to show for it.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by OpinionLeader: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
torinotarino:

Eeyaaa sorry ooo. I never knew your level of illiteracy was this bad ooo, I would have dealt with you as such. So the foolish fool like you who have just publicly opened up his illiterate ass thinks I was talking about number of days n public holiday. Sorry ooo small picking. Make I talk am for the language wey u go understand. He has only travelled to two countries so far, not three as you were insinuating. he will make it three tomorrow. Olodo.

you are so daft to understand, yet you are the first to call someone dullard.

Please try pay back your parents their investments on your education. As I can see it was a waste

Who posted this?
torinotarino:

Guy but u go school small na. He will be going to Germany on Sunday. Today is Saturday habba. Please read to comprehend an d not to make a f. Ool of Ur self in public this way.
Just advising sha..
Hypocrite!

You are so confused! Apparently the person whom you borrowed the gadget from posted it. I really don't think I am your type. Look for your calibre, boy!

See your punchline ... so much for a professor grin
"Foolish fool" undecided
"Small picking"
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by nagoma(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
warrior01:
Oh God, why have you forsaken us? Why why why.......why this dullard as a president?

The overflow from Jonathan's incompetence will continue for a while.

Don't under estimate the damage GEJ and the PDP implicated on Nigeria. If you expect the bloom of PDP planted destruction to stop on the day Jonathan leaves the villa , you must be a novice with the thought process of a kitchen blender.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Share)
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by laredopapa(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Those who dey shout no appointmet, no appointment. Hi be like say their papa want appointment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by afanide: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
9jii:
TANoids used to celebrate a very bomb blast.
Its funny How they are trying to show us,they have soul now.

Well, you can all go back to your old posts Swallow it and Drink your crocodile tears.

The only brainless here is he who can't see the importance NIGERIAN PRESIDENT attending G7

Must he go To every conference? What's the VP's work then?

This is not the time to be travelling here and there. He should show some respect to the deceased and their families.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by IGBOSON2: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Looks like dude loves the perks of the job more than anything else!

I'd gladly give him and his thuggish APC party apparatchiks a one-way ticket to boiling Mars if given half a chance! That'll be the mother of all trips: trip of a lifetime......literally! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by kuchikau: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
The foolish president Buhari is set for another tour..
I miss GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.