Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany (22738 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by kuchikau: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
MuhdG:
If he stays, they would complain and say "he is not looking for help"... "the world doesnt know he exists" bla bla bla
now that he is going places they will still talk o
"waka about president" bla bla bla

carry on Mr. President!!

We believe in you

##singing in tailor swifts voice -- haters tanoids gonna hate hate hate.....

..you are as foolish as the duara born dullard who is busy touring..while his boys are busy slaughtering nigerians...foolish illiterate president...
I miss GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by kuchikau: 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
jhius:
mr president please help save us from this Boko haram cancerworm
...when GEJ was there u nava appreciated him..now a big fool is there touring the world...
I miss GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by haconjy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
I said this cause I saw it coming... in my thread here I ask who to blame if buhari fails but unfortunately my thread does not reach front page buy Davido and other entertainment did...
I said it that this man is useless sorry to say that but its truth...now he had fail...except opposition push more...
lastly those that vote against PDP only because they thought Jonathan is dull will surely regret it....I did not say Jonathan is best but he tried his best...the yorubas put Buhari cause they are under that tinubu influence...youth, youth , u r to blamed for this...am not PDP nor APC but I prefer another party still some youth lack fore sight so this is the result...

only opposition party can help by pressurising him....

am tired of this unprepare president cause he does not expected to win so he does not have anything for us now....nothing for my country yet from this dullard..... I think seun is APC member...
visit
www.haconjy..com
for tech news n more
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by chesterlee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Its Official We now have a traveler as a president!!!

Read my signature....
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by sundayslim(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Is he strong enough to cope with all this travels?
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by galadima77(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Raylight2:
if he likes let him travel all his days in office.

infact me voted him to come and travel...TANOIDS gonna die soon. hahahahahahahahaha

we are already planning his next trip when he returns from Germany...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by dozymars(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
You guys need to be patient.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by amanze15(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Our presidential dullard is a tourist, He's through with the Chad and Niger tour, Now he's off to Germany for a summit, Will he even know what is being discussed
u are despicable undecided
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Plus10(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
celebrity president
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by front247: 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lemon12:
So this dullard is going to Germany without appointing his cabinet members?

God why have u forsaken Nigeria?

God why do u punish with the brainless one as our president..

Oh lord help us ....... Naija don enter one chance
una be yeye people.if ur president can't speak English welldoes nt mean he is dull.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by front247: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
sammyj:
Good moves from our Prediso compared to his predecessor who was clueless not to recognized he needed help from the developed country!! wink
foolish one ur presido is brainless
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by zik4ever: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
yampoo:
What is the nature of Femi Adeshina's job? It's Shehu Garba that has been issuing statement on behalf of the presidency.

I really do miss Abati.
You dont get it my brother. There are 2 major power centres and managing them isnt easy -the 2 media guys should tell you whats up. Shehu is doing the job and has been doing it. I wish Femi well but he may just get his monthly salary or sign prepared releases/statements.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by zik4ever: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
dozymars:
You guys need to be patient.

My brother, we have been patient enough. We don’t expect miracles but we want the best for and out of our President. There are some key appointments that don’t need NASS confirmation. Let him at least set up a structure. NASS is mainly for Ministers. I hope it won’t be a case of over-promise and under-deliver?
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
torinotarino:

Abeg tell am ooo. Do some people actually reason before putting their hands on the keyboard to show their immaturity n cluelessness. IN CASE YOU DID NOT READ IT WELL BEFORE. THE HOUSE TO APPROVE THE .MINISTERIAL NOMINEES HAVE NOT BEEN CONSTITUTED OOOOOOOOO. stop showing us here that you wasted your parents investment on Ur education.

A correction is okay. i appreciate that. But parents wasting investment talk is extreme dont you think so? Btw not every appointment is dependent on the senate. His media team at least could give an update on the presidents stance on matter affecting us. people are eager to see effects, proper dissemination of information and hope are needed, the incognito approach to issues are appalling.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by iyobosadavid: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Lemon12:

na ur generation enter one chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by munex007(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2015
You are the dullard here Goofball

Which senate will approve the ministerial list?.

Why are you so eager to see him fail..?

I see you have a pyschological issue which is affecting your disposition..You keep displaying ur frustrated life on here..Move on Loser he his now officially the president..

The truth is that no one in your bloodline can ever achieve the feat,charisma,integrity BUHARI has earned

You keep wishing him bad yet he keeps soaring higher..He his untouchable and protected by the Creator

All those that want him to fail,will never taste victory in life!!

All those that are wishing him sickness,will be be bedridden by an incurable sickness!!

All those that are wishing him death will die before him!!

Child of hate!!

Lemon12:

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Solex1641gmail: 12:19am On Jun 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
It's now official.......APC is a POLITICAL ANORMALLY.

NIGERIANs behold your ''CHANGE''!
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by kingOluwadara: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2015
God will help him
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by dblaisepascal(m): 12:48am On Jun 07, 2015
Hope we wont be humiliated there.. obviously, he will seat on the bench outside the close door meeting, waiting for the bigger boys to wrap up b4 begging for help... Africans, we need to get a little self esteem
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by NobleG1(m): 1:09am On Jun 07, 2015
The man has been busy jetting out of the country while his country is in a state of uncertainty!
He's inept to be president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by NobleG1(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2015
AfricanGod2:
Was this man dashed stupidity or something? What is he going to do at the summit when boko haram people are bombing everywhere?

He hasn't even formed his government! A total embarrassment!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by amaben2020(m): 1:30am On Jun 07, 2015
9jii:
TANoids used to celebrate a very bomb blast.
Its funny How they are trying to show us,they have soul now.

Well, you can all go back to your old posts Swallow it and Drink your crocodile tears.

The only brainless here is he who can't see the importance NIGERIAN PRESIDENT attending G7

Shut the bleep up, the others attending, are their nation in turmoil like Buhari's? Baba one chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2015
@Severuspace,you got me cracking up,that was soooooo mean. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Am fed up with Buhari touring d world. Pls can't he nominate his cabinet first. Am sure he wld branch to UK while coming back from Germany. Buhari should not take Nigerians to be those 150cows he kept. People ar dying every day and d only thing that came up his mind was to move our command and control unit into Boko Haram zone. Pls can't he follow d same part wich GEJ use for 6 weeks. Buhari will ve bad adviser especially from thousands of them. Different spokesmen will continue announcing different results for Nigerians.

If care is nt taken this government wld fail where it trying to pls different people.
Pls those who voted him should tell him to wake up from slumber..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by ahaz: 1:52am On Jun 07, 2015
MuhdG:
If he stays, they would complain and say "he is not looking for help"... "the world doesnt know he exists" bla bla bla
now that he is going places they will still talk o
"waka about president" bla bla bla

carry on Mr. President!!

We believe in you

##singing in tailor swifts voice -- haters tanoids gonna hate hate hate.....

I guess u won't talk dis way if it's Jonathan. Pls swallow the biter pil of unnecessary criticisms u started it take heart ow
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Okeikpu(m): 3:54am On Jun 07, 2015
Some s2upid Nigerians 4rom the South West voted for ds dead man walking as their president....... Educated tribe indeed (^~^) lemme know what language ds nama ll use ova dea (´・_・`)
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by larica69: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2015
What kind of guy is this? Going to G7 alone? This is the gathering of 7 of the world's biggest economies and no minister to seek trade with these leaders? Lord have mercy!
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by AfroBlue(m): 4:57am On Jun 07, 2015
key topics of the meeting ....

The 41st G7 summit

Key topics for the summit

The G7 Summit 2015 in Schloss Elmau will focus on the global economy as well as on key issues regarding foreign, security and development policy. Additionally the UN conferences to be held in 2015 as well as the post-2015 agenda will be discussed.

Other key issues they will be addressing include

Protection of the marine environment, marine governance and resource efficiency,
Antibiotic resistance, neglected and poverty-related diseases, and Ebola,
Retail and supply chain standards, and
Empowering self-employed women and women in vocational training.

The leaders of the G7 countries will also discuss energy security, including as part of the Rome G7 Energy Initiative. The G7 Energy Initiative for Energy Security was launched at a meeting of the energy ministers of the G7 countries held in Rome in May 2014, at which agreement was reached on more joint measures to boost energy security. The leaders of the G7 countries then approved the principles of and measures under the Rome G7 Energy Initiative at their summit in June 2014.

In addition, they will continue the ongoing G7 process in regard to development policy.

Foreign and security policy

The G7's commitment to pursue a common foreign and security policy is extremely important given the numerous political crises the world over. In March 2014 the G7 declared that a meaningful discussion was currently not possible with Russia in the context of the G8. Since then meetings have continued within the G7 process.

On 15 April 2015, the Foreign Ministers included in their final communiqué a considerable amount of international crises and common challenges the international community is currently facing.[4] Special attention was also paid to the issue of Climate and Security. The Ministers welcomed the external study "An New Climate for Peace: Taking Action on Climate and Fragility Risks",[5] which "analyses the compound risks of climate change on fragile states and regions, identifies critical pathways through which climate change is likely to have significant interactions with the stability and fragility of states and societies, and recommends that G7 governments should align their efforts toward the common goal of increasing resilience and reducing fragility in the face of global climate change.
Sustainable economic growth and free trade

The G7 countries are key actors in international economic relations, and as such they carry great responsibility for creating reliable, sustainable and viable global economic conditions. Dynamic and sustainable growth in industrialised, newly industrialising and developing countries is easier to achieve if those countries are agreed on basic issues around economic development, cross-border trade and an effective, prudent financial market architecture. That is why the G7 will continue to work towards establishing an enabling environment that is stable in the long term in order to promote dynamic, sustainable economic growth. Sound finances, open global markets and a well-functioning labour market have a key role to play in that. The G7 states will together continue to promote international trade.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by bunmititi(f): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2015
babsdeebabs:

It's either you lack respect for elders or your father is not alive anymore. These could be the only explainable reasons why you talk trash and attack the personality of the President! Correct me if I'm wrong cos this ain't a way to criticise or be in opposition. Thanks

thunder should fire you and the dullard of daura
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by AfroBlue(m): 5:13am On Jun 07, 2015
from ft.com

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/9d637902-0c3b-11e5-b712-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz3cLVxPLBQ

Cameron to call for action on corruption at G7

Press Association

MUNICH, GERMANY - JUNE 05: Activists have installed balloons decorated with the portraits of (L-R) Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, French President Francois Hollande, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper, British Prime Minister David Cameron and US President Barack Obama during a protest activity against the G7 summit on June 5, 2015 in Munich, Germany. Germany will host the G7 summit at Elmau Castle near Garmisch Partenkirchen, southern Germany, on June 7 and June 8, 2015.

Protest against the G7 summit on June 5 in Munich

Bribery allegations at Fifa should act as a spur for the international community to target the "cancer" of corruption in organisations, businesses and governments around the globe, David Cameron is to tell world leaders at a major summit.

The Prime Minister will use the G7 summit in Germany to call for an international effort to root out corruption, arguing that it is holding back economic growth and human development in countries all over the world.

He will condemn an international "taboo" on pointing the finger at corrupt institutions, and will say that the Fifa scandal has shown how shining a spotlight on an organisation can provide the trigger for cleaning up its operations.

Mr Cameron will join US president Barack Obama, French president Francois Hollande, Italian PM Matteo Renzi, Canadian PM Stephen Harper and Japanese PM Shinzo Abe for the two-day gathering, hosted at Schloss Elmau in the Bavarian Alps by Germany's chancellor Angela Merkel.

Mrs Merkel has put climate change and sustainable development at the top of the agenda for the annual summit of the world's leading industrialised economies beginning on Sunday, which will also focus on growth, security and the threat from terrorism and disease epidemics.

But Mr Cameron will argue that the issue of corruption - which he put at the heart of the UK's agenda for its presidency of the body in 2013 - has a bearing on all these areas and must be discussed openly as part of the debate.

He will cite World Bank estimates that corruption adds 10 per cent to business costs worldwide, with one trillion US dollars (£650 billion) paid in bribes every year.

The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) believes corruption costs around five per cent of global GDP annually, while in developing countries it can add 25 per cent to the cost of procurement, Mr Cameron will say.

Seven of the 10 most corrupt countries in sub-Saharan Africa are also in the bottom 10 on the human development index and infant mortality is twice as high in countries with the most corruption as in those with the least.

Mr Cameron will say that there is an onus on world leaders to do what they can to tackle the issue, and will call for action in the coming months to focus the efforts of the various international organisations tasked with combating corruption and ensure that they are working effectively with one another.

Anti-corruption measures should be at the heart of the new United Nations development goals for the coming 15 years due to be agreed in September, he will say.

British officials said the PM would speak of a "cancer of corruption that poisons and stifles" the progress which the G7 hopes to make on development and growth, and will say that the kind of scrutiny being applied to Fifa should not be restricted to the footballing body, but applied more widely. He is not, however, expected to name organisations and businesses which he would like to see put under the spotlight.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Filmewell(f): 5:24am On Jun 07, 2015
haconjy:
I said this cause I saw it coming... in my thread here I ask who to blame if buhari fails but unfortunately my thread does not reach front page buy Davido and other entertainment did...
I said it that this man is useless sorry to say that but its truth...now he had fail...except opposition push more...
lastly those that vote against PDP only because they thought Jonathan is dull will surely regret it....I did not say Jonathan is best but he tried his best...the yorubas put Buhari cause they are under that tinubu influence...youth, youth , u r to blamed for this...am not PDP nor APC but I prefer another party still some youth lack fore sight so this is the result...

only opposition party can help by pressurising him....

am tired of this unprepare president cause he does not expected to win so he does not have anything for us now....nothing for my country yet from this dullard..... I think seun is APC member...
visit
www.haconjy..com
for tech news n more
your english sucks thats the reason your thread did not make front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence / President Buhari Has Commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port / Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.