Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany (22739 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Osinbajo Off To Italy For G7 Meeting / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For G7 Summit In Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by babsdeebabs(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
"I am trabelling to za world ecwonomic comprence, We are looking for ways to pight kworupsion".

Our presidential dullard is a tourist, He's through with the Chad and Niger tour, Now he's off to Germany for a summit, Will he even know what is being discussed

It's either you lack respect for elders or your father is not alive anymore. These could be the only explainable reasons why you talk trash and attack the personality of the President! Correct me if I'm wrong cos this ain't a way to criticise or be in opposition. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by neocortex: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Can someone please remind Babaonechance that he was elected by Nigerians and for Nigerians , not for him to become an errand boy for western nations.

Since he wanted petroleum ministry for himself, I think he should add tourism ministry to his personal portfolio.
Three countries in few days. Na wa!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Raylight2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
opeyemhi:
I never knew president work is this tedious

he's only enjoying himself.... he got what he cried for.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by M4gunners: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Babaonechance na tax payers money u dey waste so oo.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
im APC but this man needs to sit his butt down and get his cabinet on ground and make things happen...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Deepfreezer(m): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
hahahahaha. our president is a tourist, continue travelling baba nothing do you. after all you promised us CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Spells(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
I refuse to give up on naija by saying our president is a dullard..am gonna stay positive to achive positivity for naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by nmanma1(f): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
buhari why running away from ur Presidential seat. if an gej d travel now apc no go allow person hear word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Deepfreezer(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
babsdeebabs:

It's either you lack respect for elders or your father is not alive anymore. These could be the only explainable reasons why you talk trash and attack the personality of the President! Correct me if I'm wrong cos this ain't a way to criticise or be in opposition. Thanks
Preacher.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Our presidential dullard is a tourist, He's through with the Chad and Niger tour, Now he's off to Germany for a summit, Will he even know what is being discussed
...stop spreading hatred...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
babsdeebabs:

I have respect for my elders, and my dad is very much alive, in fact, I'm with him at the moment. But don't you know Buhari is a Brainless dullard??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by mustrule(m): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Baba we are still waiting for your wonders you are busy travelling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Kx: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
chrisbaba1:
im APC but this man needs to sit his butt down and get his cabinet on ground and make things happen...

Get his cabinet down?
Which senate will consider the nominations and approvals?
The outgone senate or the yet to be constituted/inaugurated 8th Assembly?

Na wao!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by ajebuter(f): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
As long as he remains a bench warmer there!
God forbid that they should ask him to make a contribution or speech and the old dude is gonna be like:
We are paithing kwaroftion in nigeria
We are going to stafilize oil frize
Gip pree pood to foor nigerians
An leap chad and. Niger to helf us paight boko haram

Meanwhile, bombing continues in Northeast
Nothing spoil, APC in power
ApC: chanji walahi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
we are waiting for the improvements...
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Toktee(m): 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mr snape,pmb is your president,get over it cos apart from ranting hear online,there is nothing else you can do.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Btruth: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
You guys will never understand him ooooo, please leave him and let him do all that's necessary for a smooth governance. It's seem you guys did not realise how much Jonathan, (a bi Wetin that guy from Otuoke call himself) has damage this country.

President Buhari, abeg waka go anywhere you like. We dey your back like Dele Giwa.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by ojeffo: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
shalomp:
And no key appointment has been made and he is still travelling all over the place undecided
He is seeking help from G7 to appoint ministers and SAs
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by meforyou1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Still watching this man in HD. 6 months and if he is not delivering, I will come in full force.
Wish him and his team all the best.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by meforyou1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
ojeffo:

He is seeking help from G7 to appoint ministers and SAs
Laff out loud
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by harry509: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Larryjay4u:
Buhari leaves for G7 summit in Germany

President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Nigeria on Sunday morning for Germany.

According to a statement on Saturday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President will be traveling to Germany to attend the G7 Summit that is scheduled to take place in Bavaria from June 7 to 8, 2015.

Shehu said invitation to the summit was extended to Buhari by German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, before he was inaugurated as President on May 29.

“The invitation is a clear indication of the international community’s willingness to cooperate with the new government of Nigeria,” the presidential spokesman said.
He, however, explained that Buhari would not be participating in the main meetings, since Nigeria is not a member of the G7 group.
He added, “He (Buhari) is in a group of seven other Heads of State who were called in as guests.
“He will equally be holding key side meetings with some of the seven Heads of State at the summit.

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-leaves-for-g7-summit-in-germany/
it's well ooh wit mr president.
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by torinotarino(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
OpinionLeader:
Just 8 days in power he has already travelled to 3 countries - Niger, Chard, and now Germany. Is he planning to rule Naija from the diaspora?

Perhaps he needs fresh ideas as 30 years in oblivion isn't a joke. grin grin

Guy but u go school small na. He will be going to Germany on Sunday. Today is Saturday habba. Please read to comprehend an d not to make a f. Ool of Ur self in public this way.

Just advising sha..
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by SeverusSnape(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Toktee:
Mr snape,pmb is your president,get over it cos apart from ranting hear online,there is nothing else you can do.
Yes Piggy, I know. That was why I called him a "presidential dullard". grin
Long time...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria was a country. Hahahahahaha the prophecy ... Chukwu obiama fighting for us, we must not forgive them for the genocide they committed against us... Biafra is the way forward .. Pharo let my people go.
Lemon12:
So this dullard is going to Germany without appointing his cabinet members?

God why have u forsaken Nigeria?

God why do u punish with the brainless one as our president..

Oh lord help us ....... Naija don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Bitojoe(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
let him buy baba blue along when going.so as to clear troath....
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by akanbiaa(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
UK
Niger
Chad
Germany

All within two weeks while his country burns
if your house is burning what does a sensible person do? Try to stay in and struggle to off it with whatever you got inside already burning too or go out seek more help and water to off it?
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chai, I don the pity this country sha
Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria was a country. Hahahahahaha the prophecy ... Chukwu obiama fighting for us, we must not forgive them for the genocide they committed against us... Biafra is the way forward .. Pharo let my people go.
Lemon12:
So this dullard is going to Germany without appointing his cabinet members?

God why have u forsaken Nigeria? .

God why do u punish with the brainless one as our president..

Oh lord help us ....... Naija don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by torinotarino(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Toktee:

Abeg tell snapes. Cos he is gradually running to yaba left ooo thinking he is doing the supposed OPPOSITION

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by Zellie: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
It seems travelling is his hobby. By the end of his tenure, he'd have visited all the countries in the world, ride on Babawanchance grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany by yorke1: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
He better remain in Nigeria. There are more pressing things he need to attend to. Of what use is his presence there when he is going to be looking like a dullard that he is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Crisis: Ogah Goes Underground As He Plots Swearing-in / Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri / Bukola Saraki Meets With Udom Emmanuel In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.