Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask (30120 Views)

Silly Questions Nigerians Ask And Their Deserving Answers / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions / 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by scentmarlc(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Funny i must say, but number 5is natural for African mama's (naija mama's )
abii nah.

Brozz i dey haill yu wif ma siggy ooooo

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by otiigba1(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2015
nairaland must be heading towards oblivion
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by NobleG1(m): 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
CountDracula:
Dis? Frontpage? Really?

Most times I doubt the sanity of the person responsible for placing threads on Frontpage. He would leave out good threads only to place childish threads like;

- who lost their virginity the fastest?
- pictures of people's wives.
- pictures of "celebrities" doing normal things.
- who f*ucks who on NL?
- fraudulent pastors' "predictions".
- st*upid, childish and unfunny jokes.
And many more.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by JuanDeDios: 7:25am On Jun 07, 2015
lovaleenny:
And this made fp undecided
Yes. Sometimes you want to give up on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by CountDracula(m): 7:44am On Jun 07, 2015
NobleG1:

Most times I doubt the sanity of the person responsible for placing threads on Frontpage. He would leave out good threads only to place childish threads like;

- who lost their virginity the fastest?
- pictures of people's wives.
- pictures of "celebrities" doing normal things.
- who f*ucks who on NL?
- fraudulent pastors' "predictions".
- st*upid, childish and unfunny jokes.
And many more.
Its sad sad and sad...

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Omotayor123(f): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2015
You see me for road and be like Na your face be dis
No, Na my grandmother facegrin.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2015
How many time will this a make front page? I post more reasonable post and it doesn't make front page.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by harry509: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'? No bros, na picmix...lol .

2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that? No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol! .

3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'? Em well, e juz dey practice how to vomit. .

4. You just wake up from sleep person come ask you "you don wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream. .

5. You see woman wey born new pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX... .

6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk... .

7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd him ask me "Wat is happening there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO* .

8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I be the new gateman... .

9. I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me "Guy na film u dey watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia... .

10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.

Dont Forget To Share

dats gud.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by soji1992: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by soji1992: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2015
[html]http://www.?aff=687[/html]
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by soji1992: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2015
[img][html]http://www.?aff=687[/html][/img]
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by soji1992: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2015
[img][html]https://www.?aff=687[/html][/img]
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by charlesucheh(m): 9:44am On Jun 07, 2015
Harmattan season is here for dry jokes like this to make FP!!! Gosh!!!
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by shamsuRana(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2015
lovaleenny:

It did o!
Sure u don't ask questions like that? smiley
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by HzRF(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'? No bros, na picmix...lol .

2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that? No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol! .

3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'? Em well, e juz dey practice how to vomit. .

4. You just wake up from sleep person come ask you "you don wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream. .

5. You see woman wey born new pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX... .

6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk... .

7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd him ask me "Wat is happening there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO* .

8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I be the new gateman... .

9. I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me "Guy na film u dey watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia... .

10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.

Dont Forget To Share

girl dey with u,u con dey remove her panties,she con still ask ,what are u doing ,i wan wash am ni undecided
sum pple go call u by 2am con ask u dey sleep,no oo i dey pound yam
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Emeka71(m): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2015
You see Me at the back in a queue and you ask are you the last person; No I am the first person and what am I doing at the back of the line.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by fateemerh(f): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2015
*happy mood*
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
CountDracula:
Dis? Frontpage? Really?
No. Na back page e dey
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by xest(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
lovaleenny:
Babe sup
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by geocious1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
9 Stupid Answers for Stupid
Questions

1. Someone calls you at 2:am in
the night and ask you "are you
sleeping?"

Ans: no, I’m picking beans.

2. You're making out with a girl
then you start pulling her pants
then
she asks;
what are you trying to do?

Ans: I want to wash them for you

3. They see you coming out of
the bathroom,
wet; ''did you just have a bath?''

Ans: no, I fell into the toilet bowl

4. You standing right in front of
the elevator on the ground floor
going to your office, yet they ask;
''going up?''

Ans: no, I’m waiting for my office
to
come down
and meet me!

5. Your boyfriend comes home
with a bunch of flowers and you
still asks him;
''are those flowers?''

Ans: no baby, they're carrots!

6. You're in the queue at the
cinema to buy tickets, a friend
see's
you and ask; ''what are you
doing here?''

Ans: I’m here to pay my school
fees!

7. When people see you lying
down with your eyes closed, they
still ask; ''are you sleeping?''

Ans: No! I'm practicing how to die.

8. You went to a restaurant n the
waiter asks you: ''Plz can I get
you a table?''

Ans: No. I’m here to eat on the
floor.

9. Are you reading this post?

Ans:.....?
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by rabbuy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
When your niggas see your new babe as una dey cuddle after e Kon ask guy na ur babe be dat
Reply: no na gigantic Barbie doll
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Melasam(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
johnwizey:
dry
I don't think so, it's actually vry funny
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by sophiecoleen(f): 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
tociano009:
A
A for APPLE smiley
tociano009:
A
A for APPLE
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by tociano009(m): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
sophiecoleen:
A for APPLE smileyA for APPLE
who are you
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by forandy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
...but I'm shaking my head lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by fajani(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
lovaleenny:
No, back page
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by nnamdi1958: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
MY BROTHER, U 2 MUCH. ABI U NO BE MY BROTHER? ANSWER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Praises God After Surviving Fatal Road Accident That Killed Others / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.