Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask (30126 Views)

Silly Questions Nigerians Ask And Their Deserving Answers / 10 Funny Answers To Common Nigerian silly Questions / 7 Annoying Questions Naija People Ask And Their Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by olayinkaj2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Its raining and they see you coming out with an umbrella and they still ask, are you going in this rain? No, in the next one.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Segadem(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
I see barca jubilating with UCL trophy,na them win the cup?
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by sarzwizard(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
1. At market: hey! What
are u doing here?
Ans: Dont u know! I sell
vegetables here.
2. In bus: A heavy lady
wearing high heel shoes
steps on ur feet: Sorry
did that hurt?
Ans :not at all. I'm on
local anesthesia. Why
dont you try again?
3.When u get woken up
at midnight by a phone
cal:
sorry! Were u sleeping?
Ans: No! I was doing a
research whether earth
is round or not. You
thought i was sleeping!
4.When you see a friend
with evidently short
hair: hey! Hv u had a
haircut?
Ans: nah! Its autumn
season and I'm
shedding...
5. At a funeral: One of
the teary eyed people
ask...
Why, why him, of all
people.
Ans:- Why? Would it
rather have been you?
7. You are smoking a
cigarette and a cute
woman asks... Oh, so
you smoke.
Ans:- Gosh, it's a miracle
it was a piece of chalk
and now it's in flames!!!
8. When a friend
announces her wedding,
and you ask... Is the guy
you're marrying good?
Ans:- No, he's a
miserable wife beating,
insensitive lout...it's just
his teeth.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by aphildam(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
na thread be this
.. No na needle
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by aphildam(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na garri be this
.... No na oatmeal

You close ur eyes, guy u wan sleep?
...... No I wan dance

Guy u wear trekker u wan jog?
..... No I dey find job
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by netmoneywizard: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Kingsasian:
at least he knows messi is light years better than he is.
haha!anoda barca fan.. The difference is clear. A pulse player doesn't deserve to be d world best
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Aitee1: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
ruggedtimi:
aitee...U re beautiful. i cnt stop lookng @ ur dp

Hmmmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay!

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Those silly questions piss me off especially when the answers are obvious.

One of my neighbors wedded today. After I dressed up and was about leaving,another nosy neighbor, a very troublesome woman that have fought with everyone in the compound including the pastor who wedded today,just came out and asked; "you dey go the wedding"?
I answered,I no dey go the wedding,I dey go MTN office.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by haywire07(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
AAA!!! Una no get light?
ans--Noo, na black bulb we on undecided

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by HirstMOG(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
RickRichards:
What are those?

Those are what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by azimibraun: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
How abt the notoriously annoying and addictive one.. " is it paying" e dey pay" or " is it dispensing cash" when u meet ppl at the ATM terminal.. even when they clearly see you putting the cash in your pocket or wallet.. Naija ppl sef.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by owolawitola(f): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by nkemdi89(f): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
That number one is something I got used to with my sis, you will hear comments like una be twins? Ha umu ejima unu bu ejima, se ibeji ni yin? Tani taye tani kehinde or are you guys twins? My sis will mostly reply that she is my elder sis or we are just friends.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Niyoung(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
omanifrank:
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'? No bros, na picmix...lol .

2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that? No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol! .

3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'? Em well, e juz dey practice how to vomit. .

4. You just wake up from sleep person come ask you "you don wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream. .

5. You see woman wey born new pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX... .

6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk... .

7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd him ask me "Wat is happening there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO* .

8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I be the new gateman... .

9. I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me "Guy na film u dey watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia... .

10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.

Dont Forget To Share

Travelled 4rm Lag bak in Delta whr I serve. My igbo room mate b lyk "guy u don come" No na my spirit. annoying!
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by lammy197(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
holicalpha:
You see Neymar put "o see" score goal, you still dey ask "na Goal be that".

You see Barcelona with Trophy, You still dey ask "na them win the match".??

You see Real Madrid on top their bed,they sleep..you still dey ask "they Play Final".

You see "- Valar Morghulis" under comment you still dey ask "na Holicalpha post that thing"

I Dedicate this FTC to the UEFA CHAMPIONS; FC BARCELONA.

- Valar Morghulis
valar dohaeris
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by holicalpha(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2015
lammy197:
valar dohaeris
. #ThumbsUP
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by dblaisepascal(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2015
u get mouth jooor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Tiffae: 12:40am On Jun 07, 2015
You see me dy wash cloth...,You con ask "my guy u dy wash cloth?"...No ooo..,I dey study Neutralization Reaction..
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by enellinoh(m): 12:43am On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'? No bros, na picmix...lol .

2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that? No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol! .

3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'? Em well, e juz dey practice how to vomit. .

4. You just wake up from sleep person come ask you "you don wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream. .

5. You see woman wey born new pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX... .

6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk... .

7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd him ask me "Wat is happening there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO* .

8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I be the new gateman... .

9. I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me "Guy na film u dey watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia... .

10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.

Dont Forget To Share

.. wen d real action is about to n u were trying to pull off her pant n she will ask u what r u doing, I will gladly answer her I want to dry clean d pant for u... grin
omanifrank:

Dont Forget To Share

.. wen d real action is about to n u were trying to pull off her pant n she will ask u what r u doing, I will gladly answer her I want to dry clean d pant for u...

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by babs01(m): 12:49am On Jun 07, 2015
lovaleenny:
And this made fp undecided
I want to tel u somtin...very ...
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by mayyorr01(m): 1:46am On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:

Dont Forget To Share

Abeg Who host Brazil 2014
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by toygod2: 2:15am On Jun 07, 2015
grin
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by blazer90707: 2:21am On Jun 07, 2015
nkemdi89:
That number one is something I got used to with my sis, you will hear comments like una be twins? Ha umu ejima unu bu ejima, se ibeji ni yin? Tani taye tani kehinde or are you guys twins? My sis will mostly reply that she is my elder sis or we are just friends.
Same here

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Dem tell u say person born pikin,u ask boy or girl? No na hermaprodite or alian

1 Like

Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by summerflame(m): 3:27am On Jun 07, 2015
You look so sexy
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by staymore: 4:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Person see newly married guy, tell am say since you marry you don dey fat o! Na your wife dey cook for you? The guy reply no, no be my wife dey cook for me na Patience Jonathan.

Another person dey inside canoe dey cross river, him friend ask am 'o boy so big big fish dey inside this river? Him friend reply no, na rat full inside the river.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by tompat86(m): 5:35am On Jun 07, 2015
robbers attack u and ur wife at home,d next thing ur wife ask u is
wife:honey,who are dis people
husband:they r my uncles from d village,they r here for our child's dedication...mtchewwwww...
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by emeka2847: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2015
You see person enter house and you ask, "you don come back?".
No, I still dey for road.
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by M4gunners: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Funny i must say, but number 5is natural for African mama's (naija mama's )
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by Kingsasian(m): 6:12am On Jun 07, 2015
netmoneywizard:
haha!anoda barca fan.. The difference is clear. A pulse player doesn't deserve to be d world best
hahahahahahaha
Re: Here Are Some silly Questions People Ask by scentmarlc(m): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2015
omanifrank:

Dont Forget To Share

loooolllzzzzzz

Broz yu get calling cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Laff haf kee me oooooogringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Praises God After Surviving Fatal Road Accident That Killed Others / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger / Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.