Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,092 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? (34303 Views)

Frequent Sex With My Boyfriend Is Affecting My Spiritual Life - Lady Opens Up / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Jason21(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
AirborneLacer:
What's with most Nigerians using ''loose'' in the place of ''lose''?

For pete's sake, they are two different words.
loose is correct with regards to the topic
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Jason21:

loose is correct with regards to the topic

True.

Just read the Op's story.
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2015
She has been cheating on u with one Aboki grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Trut(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2015
AirborneLacer:
What's with most Nigerians using ''loose'' in the place of ''lose''?

For pete's sake, they are two different words.

Forget the grammar and face the topic.
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro ask yourself this, can a polo sag if it's new and not being used? and how long does it take the neck area of a polo to sag after using hand to wash it.
usually it used to be tight but since early this year.....
BRO since early this year she started fukin another guy with a bigger dik than yours. Sad but true unless she got a big dildooooo
that is true
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by hrykanu231(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2015
Buccatee:
When ever a snake goes through the route of Ants, the sign will show.

Dis guy, Peter Edochie na ur mentor?
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by noblegrex: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2015
I don't think its possible to b using a room without noticing any changes if it occours.u will knw d num of cloths,plates etc u have in your room. N if u c any strange object I think u should knw.that's if u r d only 1 living in d room without a stranger.
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by rosy4u(f): 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silvofitz:
There are 3 main, nay, 5 causes of Loose Vagina:
1. Infections
2. Mult.iple Births
3. Aging.
4. Inadequate Exercise
5. Poor Diets
On the contrary, frequent healthy sex does not cause vagina looseness
.Lemme explain:
Let me start here that the integrity of vaginal orifice depends on the tone (strength) of the pelvic floor, the muscles that surround the vagina. The condition of thiese muscles will actually determine whether vagina will be loose or tight.
Let's also note that these muscles are elastic.
Now back to the causes of loose vagina.
1. Infections: these will compromise or weaken the muscles of vaginal wall, especially if not treated on time. Most infections may lead to vaginal discharge which can mess up the whole vagina and aggravate the looseness. The attendant loss of muscle tone will cause vagina looseness.
2. Multiple Births: during childbirth, the pelvic floor muscles are what women use to generate the "push" to expel the baby during labor. The more frequent these muscles are engaged in labor, the more loose the muscles become. This also makes vagina to become loose.
3. Aging. General the older we get, the weaker the muscles. This also applies to pelvic muscles that surround vagina. Young women vagina are expected to be tighter than old women's.
4. Inadequate Exercise. Normally, the more you exercise, the stronger the muscle become. Exercise will generally improve muscle tone. Exercise, like swimming, that involve the muscles of the pelvic floor will encourage vaginal tightness.
5. Poor Diets. Consuming proper nutrients will help feed the muscles, and improve muscle tone.
Like I said earlier, frequent healthy sex does not cause vagina looseness. What I mean is regular sex with a single sex partner does not cause vagina looseness. Vaginal wall is highly elastic : opening and closing up as need arises without being lax. But frequent unhealthy sex can cause looseness. If a woman engages in having sex with different men, the loosenes can be due to infections, different penile sizes, especially if one of the visitors is endowed, etc.
plz can the vagina lose it's tightness when wet?
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
rosy4u:

I wouldn't say it loses its tightness. It becomes more lubricated, and allow smooth movement, which is good for the exercise.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by rosy4u(f): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silvofitz:

I wouldn't say it loses its tightness. It becomes more lubricated, and allow smooth movement, which is good for the exercise.
okay thanx sir ... plz er u a gynecologist?
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
rosy4u:

okay thanx sir ... plz er u a gynecologist?
Yea.
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by rosy4u(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silvofitz:
Yea.
cool smiley
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by rosy4u(f): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Silvofitz:
Yea.
cool smiley
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by chomytex(f): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chaii..babe u wicked for description oh
chowlade:

ur little scrotal sac combined with ur finger-like pricked caused it. wait till u r a real man. no offence
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by oshani: 3:38pm On May 17, 2016
I felt that way too after my kids, my husband said I don’t have any walls, how embarrassing:{, so I shot back with “Maybe you’re too small”, that was my natural defense but in all he was right. After searching the internet for a million products that didn’t work I found this one that actually worked for me without surgery. It snapped me right back in a matter of 2 minutes. I watched myself shrink to the size of my little finger, no lie! It’s natural, alsor gets rid of odors and balances your PH. It has a hefty cost of $50 but it does last 3 months or more. I have no regrets because I’ve tried everything and this actually does work, so I’m sharing. I bought it on this website called www.thedivaway.com. It’s called “My Little Secret” You can pay with paypal or credit card. Now his behind has to fight to get in sometimes, lol
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by rosieluv(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2016
Silvofitz:
Yea.
since u a gynaecologist,cn i snd a pm? gat som questions
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by ucheokpara100(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2016
rosy4u:
u dey CRAze o

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 17, 2016
rosieluv:

since u a gynaecologist,cn i snd a pm? gat som questions
Go ahead.
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Mikocake(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
[quote author=Mikocake post=34514659]i
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by SylviaJackson: 7:59am On May 07, 2017
My vagina was my problem. I’ve had a lot of sex growing up but I don’t think that’s the reason..I could’t ask my friends about it because we’re too close and it would be embarrassing, I decided to come on here.. after came here i heard about the myotaut from google. Myotaut serum is one of the best way to make vagina lips smaller again I also recently purchased this product about a month ago, it is been great. I’m surprised that it really works.
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by antieverything(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2017
Trut:
I'm serious when I ask this question...

Can a girl vagina get loose without having s€x or using a d!ldo/vibrattor? I am dating a girl for more than 3 years and her pvssy is usually tight, and all of the sudden it became loose early this year. Never felt that loose before, even when she was very wet. Her clitor!s also look bigger and more strung out. I know she doesn't masturbate using d!ldo's or vibrattors.

Now, she lives 3 hours distance from me (where is she schooling since September 2014) and we see each other once a month.

Any suggestions? causes? Reasons?
urmmm..she could b h0rny...i mean she fvcks before coming? wait. we re in nigeria..it is so possible she fvcked before coming..op brk up grin
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Mrachiever(m): 3:12pm On May 09, 2017
pretydiva:
It shows she has been frequently doing it. Wat do I even no abt these tins undecided.. d experts in d house should cm do justice 2 d question
Hmmmm....u don't knw anytin?
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by lateefayoola: 2:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Hello Ladies and Guys

I just need an advice to this, the girl I am dating now, I was the one that disvirgin her but I am not sure that I am the one, I have confronted her regarding the issue and got hurt but inside me I feel that maybe she is pretending,but i accept that maybe her hymen maybe broken. but what i notice on sex her was that her pussy was not tight whenever i sex her and it was two month now, let say i was the one disvirgin her and when i had sex with her again i still notice that her pussy getting more loose. but she claiming that i am the only one she having sex with. i am totally confuse.please help me out on this, to know what to do next.
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Ifakiland(m): 4:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Trust me pvssy loosing isn't caused by too much sex or big cock...some gals get loose when really wet and Bros Uve been forking this gal for 3years and u expect her to still be tight as a virgin
Learn to trust ur gf, especially if u don't have an evidence of her cheating...
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by Boxer007(m): 4:33am On Oct 15, 2017
Trut:
I'm serious when I ask this question...

Can a girl vagina get loose without having s€x or using a d!ldo/vibrattor? I am dating a girl for more than 3 years and her pvssy is usually tight, and all of the sudden it became loose early this year. Never felt that loose before, even when she was very wet. Her clitor!s also look bigger and more strung out. I know she doesn't masturbate using d!ldo's or vibrattors.

Now, she lives 3 hours distance from me (where is she schooling since September 2014) and we see each other once a month.

Any suggestions? causes? Reasons?

Yes my dear. Yes. They usually hide money inside
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by chiraqDemon(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Smh, Una de form wise. Pussy is elastic so it always comes back to its original shape not matter the size of dick that enters. On the other hand, when a girl is highly turned on, her pussy expands and the more she is turned on the wider it is. Is it not the same pussy that brings out a child and still returns that will now be forming permanent wideness for small dick. If u think im lying Google up
Re: Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? by JillianWyatt: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2017
I have had 2 kids one that was too big and got stuck... After that I became uncomfortable/embrassed to have sex from being stretched out but myotaut serum is a whole new world like I never had kids. I'm going to try it for the 2x a day for 2 months for permanent affect and see how it is. Huge difference already... I also have alot of allergies to products and have had no side effects from myotaut which is amazing I was leery in trying it but happy I did.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) / Girl Warns Boyfriend Snatcher On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.