Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) (34263 Views)

Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by NwekeUG(m): 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
A video shared online has captured the moment a woman proposed to her lover, IGBERETV reports.

In the short clip, contrary to the conventional manner of men proposing to their women, the lady took out her ring, knelt down and inserted the ring into her man’s finger amid cheers.

The lovers kissed each other after the lady stood up with smiles on her face.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_o3e7okXM

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZEF06BMCyt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by MufasaLion: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Gal Gadot is still delaying me.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Great woman and a real man there.. wannabe redpillers come and call him a simp for accepting oo.. bunch of online weaklings..
Or is this not your mate here that respect and understand women..
My women just dey give me joy.. confidence overload.. blessings to the man for being sensible..
Women are indeed great and wonderful.. kiss

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by helinues: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hanty fit don tired of going to Shiloh...

grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Afamsi: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
The world has turned down side up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Woman Proposes to man,
Feminist wanna take the place of men,
Men turn themselves to women in the Name of cross dressers, Woke ,etc
Man marry man with pomp and pride
Woman marry Woman with all boldness and pride.
Male/Female call themselves non - binary,
Animal Heart implanted in man in the Name of technology,

Abominations and Confused Confusion Everywhere!
The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
Live Ready! We are the Rapture Generation!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2022
lipsrsealed
This is certainly the era where we don't and can't differentiate between a skit and a reality undecided

Well,if it's not a skit,then I must say she's indeed woman enough to do this..And the man is also man enough to accept tongue. Just like I've said countless of times here that if I'm to ever propose at all,na the banny go knee down do am undecided. While I'll be sitting down.....Then I'll now ask her--"Afa,your mind don ready to settle down,yes or no?"

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Be like na this package I go run, las', las'. She dey give me inspiration, when this one for more than 12 years still dey keep person down and person is still forming femininity and female pride. Mtchewww. angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Bouncing2(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Great woman

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Nice one,
This must be in a very civilized society.

Nigeria ladies will rather die than to do this. Their ego and pride will never allow them do this. angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Be like na this package I go run, las', las'. She dey give me inspiration, when this one for more than 12 years still dey keep person down and person is still forming femininity and female pride. Mtchewww. angry

No, don't run the package, be there forming feminist with your pride and ego. Na Shiloh 2030 you go end Las Las. angry

32 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Woman Proposes to man,
Feminist wanna take the place of men,
Men turn themselves to women in the Name of cross dressers, Woke ,etc
Man marry man with pomp and pride
Woman marry Woman with all boldness and pride.
Male/Female call themselves non - binary,
Animal Heart implanted in man in the Name of technology,

Abominations and Confused Confusion Everywhere!
The End is so upon us. We have Surpassed the Abominations and evils of Noah times and sodom and Gomorah!
Live Ready! We are the Rapture Generation!
JESUS is Coming Quickly!
You are not mentally ok..
What on Earth is wrong with a woman proposing to the guy she loves?
Pls and pls don't let religion stop you from thinking for yourself..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Mayng01(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2022
What a way
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Kollins11: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Good Gesture.

Na like dis e suppose be.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by WiszyFraud: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are not mentally ok..
What on Earth is wrong with a woman proposing to the guy she loves?
Pls and pls don't let religion stop you from thinking for yourself..

Saying a man of god is not mentally okay might disqualify you from making heaven lipsrsealed

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Way forward. But is he still gonna pay for her price? Since she's the one proposing

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Aidejay(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
imagine what the world has turned to.

woman propose to man. so it's the woman marrying you, during the marriage it's your hand they will hand over to the woman's family.

you will pack into the woman's house and take care of the woman's children.

you will also bear the woman's last name.

SIMP...!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by merits(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
grin Alpha male

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by victorazy(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin That toothpick grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Optimistguy1969: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by TeeGod(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Because she's still with me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by eddynaira125: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Nawa o

So na true

Nigeria Women make una learn work

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Emu4life(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
Nothing serious, Guys have been doing it. NEXT.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2022
That's how it should be......

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by Adakintroy: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2022
And...action!

The timing of camera in relation to the act.

Pass mark for decent acting.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Boyfriend & Gets A YES (Video, Pix) by uthlaw: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Great woman and a real man there.. wannabe redpillers come and call him a simp for accepting oo.. bunch of online weaklings..
Or is this not your mate here that respect and understand women..
My women just dey give me joy.. confidence overload.. blessings to the man for being sensible..
Women are indeed great and wonderful.. kiss
not confidence, but age is counting... If you don't gerrit!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / "It Is Time Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan Had A Baby"- Fan. Actress Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.