Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning (37425 Views)

CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards / Naira Falls To N350/$ As Investors Await Flexible Forex Policy / Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by alphalpha(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
is it against the law to import clothes? or the NCS doesn't like Chinese clothes?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by jsunex(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
loomer:
Make dem burn na how e take concern us?

I wonder oo
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

What is expanding the size of those hips daily? Those hips are beginning to drive some senses into my head. Lol.

Ashawo! Man prostitute!! Akpara boy!!!

Must you view my profile?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by mrramadan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
Instead of burning the textile materials,why not donate it to the less priviledged?

I agree with you. There are thousands of people who really need these. Especially our internally displaced persons in the north and the thousands of orphanages in the country. But instead, most of it will be carted away by the so called officers and will still find itself into the market.
I believe this is the handiwork of that so called Dahiru Mangal. The same man who has helped in crumbling our textile industry. God pass all of them sha.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Ahmeduana(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
Instead of burning the textile materials,why not donate it to the less priviledged?
I CAN SEE WHERE THE SIMILARITY COMES IN "kano and lagos" TWO OPPOSITION STATE THAT ARE GOOD IN ECONOMIC SABOTAGE, AND HERE YOU ARE AN AGENT OF SABOTEURS SAYING THEY SHOULD NOT DESTROY THE PROCEED OF SABOTAGE. AND THIS TWO STATES WILL BE THE FIRST STATES TO MAKE NOISE THAT THEY ARE BEEN SHORT CHANGE WHENEVER THEIR MONTHLY ALLOCATION FELL BELLOW EXPECTATION.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Spydamannn(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
rman:
This has been going on in Kano for years.

Government bans importation of textile materials through Nigerian ports but for some strange reasons the rules were lax up north and they ended up having the biggest textile market in Kano through same importation.

Majority of textile traders in other parts of the country source from there , especially Ibadan (alakia)and Lagos.

They should have done this years back, otherwise look the other way in other regions like they have done for years in Kano.
you have spoken nothing but the truth
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by klax(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:

Thank you God bless. They can even donate it to underprivileged. I seems don't understand this burning madness 315 billion Naira is a lot of cash very huge indeed. Customers use your senses at least for once for God sake.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Ashawo! Man prostitute!! Akpara boy!!!
Must you view my profile?
All those names, for me alone?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
They didn't seek any opinion when Elrufai burnt down 250b worth of lace material. Burn the goddamn illegal goods.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

All those names, for me alone?

Yes, even more... tongue
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Yes, even more... tongue
But why? Am i that bad?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by teejah03(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
lilcashking:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/business/20964-tension-in-kano-as-seized-n315bn-textile-materials-await-burning

these look like a act of "SNITCH"

these should be treated from the border......abeg o make we no chop oursef for leg o
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

But why? Am i that bad?

I think you're worse, maybe...i might be wrong though
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

I think you're worse, maybe...i might be wrong though
How did/do you access me to arrive at this? What are your yardsticks?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

How did/do you access me to arrive at this? What are your yardsticks?

Your online personality sucks cry cry
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Toscoas2:

ur post is so childish, Hw do u improve ur own economy by allowing ur import over ur export, also u talked abt auction on Facebook guy don't fall for it they are scammers none of their advertisements are true.....d earlier u wise up d better.
u are welcomed
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Really? And you judged me just by that?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by loomer: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
abtmaviz:

Orv cos he nor concern you buh please do have conscience at least na moni em use buy am...

Btw, why burn it abi less privileged nor dey

First of all, them say na contraband.
Secondly, if them decide to share am for less privileged, who and who de allowed to collect?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by mrkings84(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
What is the quantity of these materials that they should worth over 300 billion naira, Abi na so our naira don lose value
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Got no option, so don't even think of denying undecided
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Got no option, so don't even think of denying undecided
Are you a bad girl?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Are you a bad girl?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you insinuating I'm like you that's how I know you?

Accepted I'm not perfect but I don't flirt tongue
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by fretnot(m): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fela Anikulapo Kuti: The thing wey dem suppose to sell for people cheape, cheape, na di burn burn, naim dey sweet dem pass...
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are you insinuating I'm like you that's how I know you?
Accepted I'm not perfect but I don't flirt tongue
So how did you know i flirt then?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by chrisxxx(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
Donating it to the less privilege will make the privileged poor. This is the hard truth and irony of life.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

So how did you know i flirt then?

I don't need to be in the act before I know people that do it
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

I don't need to be in the act before I know people that do it
Do they write and indicate on the flirters' face or how?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Do they write and indicate on the flirters' face or how?

Good night, go attend to your oloshos it's time tongue
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Good night, go attend to your oloshos it's time tongue

Lol. Dont worry, after my flirting with oloshos, will come pick a homely like you to spend the rest of my life with. Are you available?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Dont worry, after my flirting with oloshos, will come pick a homely like you to spend the rest of my life with. Are you available?

Yeah, but not for you sad
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Yeah, but not for you sad
Why and for who then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar / Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa / Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.