Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning (37429 Views)

CBN New Policy On Seized ATM Cards / Naira Falls To N350/$ As Investors Await Flexible Forex Policy / Naira Depreciates Further As Dealers Await New FX Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Why and for who then?

For someone that reserved himself for me alone just the way I did! Can't imagine how many holes you've stuck that thing into angry angry
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

For someone that reserved himself for me alone just the way I did! Can't imagine how many holes you've stuck that thing into angry angry

It was really not abt the number of holes. It was actually for experience sake for the benefit of both of us. Btw, how am i supposed to believe you kept yourself for me?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

It was really not abt the number of holes. It was actually for experience sake for the benefit of both of us. Btw, how am i supposed to believe you kept yourself for me?

Did i hear you say "for me"? Dream on!

What sort of slutty experience angry angry
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=RedBenson post=34530874]

It was really not abt the number of holes. It was actually for experience sake for the benefit of both of us. Btw, how am i supposed to believe you kept yourself for me?[/quo
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Did i hear you say "for me"? Dream on!
What sort of slutty experience angry angry
Slutty experience? What are your bases for terming it such?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Slutty experience? What are your bases for terming it such?

Putting your stick in somany holes makes it slutty, it was designed for one sad
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Putting your stick in somany holes makes it slutty, it was designed for one sad

But you also had some sticks inside your hole. Or you think i've 4gotten when you said you're missing your ex-guy cos he was better mechanically on bed than the current guy? Now, that comment was a referral to two different sticks in your hole (aside those didnt mention). Am i complaining?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
300 billion naira of Igbo money.......
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

But you also had some sticks inside your hole. Or you think i've 4gotten when you said you're missing your ex-guy cos he was better mechanically on bed than the current guy? Now, that comment was a referral to two different sticks in your hole (aside those didnt mention). Am i complaining?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good memory you got but sorry mine can't be equated to yours, no need trying to justify your slutty nature, just quit visiting those oloshos before you mistakenly wife one, just go and sanitise your dicck and pray the unlucky girl won't find out about your past!
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by NobleG1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Why burn it? Auction them and use the money to supply hospitals with medical equipment or use it to build solar stations for communities.

There are tons of things to do with the money to better the lives of ordinary Nigerians!
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good memory you got but sorry mine can't be equated to yours, no need trying to justify your slutty nature, just quit visiting those oloshos before you mistakenly wife one, just go and sanitise your dicck and pray the unlucky girl won't find out about your past!

Oh, you almost made me to believe you didnt and never had a stick in your hole. Btw, "when one is in Christ, he's a new creature, old things are passed away, all things become new". When we get united, we'll be new creatures and old things wont matter.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Oh, you almost made me to believe you didnt and never had a stick in your hole. Btw, "when one is in Christ, he's a new creature, old things are passed away, all things become new". When we get united, we'll be new creatures and old things wont matter.

Preach on my slutty friend grin

For your own good hide your past from the woman you'll one day settle with, there are some that can't deal, good a thing your pic isn't on your profile, but you never can tell she might be on nairaland
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by secretaryabdul(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
loomer:
Make dem burn na how e take concern us?
Because no be ur papa get am? Idiot
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Preach on my slutty friend grin

For your own good hide your past from the woman you'll one day settle with, there are some that can't deal, good a thing your pic isn't on your profile, but you never can tell she might be on nairaland

More reasons i want us to come together cos we already know ourselves. The experience gathered so far will make you never dream of cheating on me. Trust me!
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by loomer: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
secretaryabdul:

Because no be ur papa get am? Idiot

My papa no go do illegal business
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

More reasons i want us to come together cos we already know ourselves. The experience gathered so far will make you never dream of cheating on me. Trust me!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you went on your enjoyment spree now you're counting it as experience marriage na job employment? grin

You want to come and practice other people's lives on an innocent woman, please save yourself the stress and marry one of the oloshos mbok, yak mfad pillow mmi ndaya smiley
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by secretaryabdul(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
loomer:

My papa no go do illegal business
Illegal business? It is still better than drugs business wey ur papa dey do b4 e retire
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you went on your enjoyment spree now you're counting it as experience marriage na job employment? grin

You want to come and practice other people's lives on an innocent woman, please save yourself the stress and marry one of the oloshos mbok, yak mfad pillow mmi ndaya smiley

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Who is an innocent woman? And for how long would you keep holding your pillows tight while asleep instead of allowing me cuddle you?
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Who is an innocent woman? And for how long would you keep holding your pillows tight while asleep instead of allowing me cuddle you?

Cuddle me with that same body you've used in cuddling a thousand and one Impossicant!
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

Cuddle me with that same body you've used in cuddling a thousand and one Impossicant!

The best is always saved for the last, thus my coming to cuddle you the last. I'll remain only for you henceforth. Shea you read that thread where bf proposed to his gf just after sex? So many things can make a man wants to marry a certain lady. Your hips are knodding my head. I want to own those hips.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Aitee1: 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
RedBenson:

The best is always saved for the last, thus my coming to cuddle you the last. I'll remain only for you henceforth. Shea you read that thread where bf proposed to his gf just after sex? So many things can make a man wants to marry a certain lady. Your hips are knodding my head. I want to own those hips.

I see, if all the pic can give me is an overused dicck then it's high time I take it down, ette mbok asiere undecided
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Hearme(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
Instead of burning the textile materials,why not donate it to the less priviledged?

Motherless homes and Internally displaced persons needs them jare.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Aitee1:

I see, if all the pic can give me is an overused dicck then it's high time I take it down, ette mbok asiere undecided

Which one come be "over-used" dicck again? E dey run meter? Seriously, i hung to own those hips.
Re: Tension In Kano As Seized N315b Textile Materials Await Burning by loomer: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
secretaryabdul:

Illegal business? It is still better than drugs business wey ur papa dey do b4 e retire

Well, make u de there de wallow in self pity, my papa don serve him country and is ripping from his good works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa / Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar / Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.