Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil (6550 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
lygn19:
NDPVF has turned an igbo man over night...
At least u guys re seeing for urselves how d yorubas think... they are always d ones willing to die over what is not there's but they wud be d one writing articles up and down saying igbo's are d ones interested in d Niger delta oil...lol
LOL.All am saying is,let him put amen to the prayer.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by dckelvin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:
There is oil in Ondo, nobody in SW gives a hoot about SS oil.

Try harder with your lies. All these are flimsy and you still have 3years and less than 12months to play your opposition role.

All these are still child's play. You need to up your game to issues based level and not this mundane kindergarten opposition of saTANoids.
how many cup of oil is in ondo?
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
dckelvin:

how many cup of oil is in ondo?

the oil production figures from Ondo surpasses the whole of alaigbo.

It is next to Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by emmalexabl(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Lol. Another joker.

Tell the Ilajes in Igbokoda they are Ijaws and you shall see whether you will come back alive.

The Arogbo Ijaws are migrants on our soil and they know it. Read up.

There is no relationship whatsoever between Amanyanbo and Oduduwa.

Oboi fear God ooooo....
I once worked at the general hospital Igbokoda and those Ilajes' are definitely not yorubas.
They are pure Ijaws...
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
emmalexabl:

Oboi fear God ooooo....
I once worked at the general hospital Igbokoda and those Ilajes' are definitely not yorubas.
They are pure Ijaws...

See me see wahala. Ilajes have suddenlyturned to Ijaws again.

Nigeria and her half baked graduates sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros, google is your friend and you will no be charged for consulting it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by emmalexabl(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

See me see wahala. Ilajes have suddenlyturned to Ijaws again.

Nigeria and her half baked graduates sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros, google is your friend and you will no be charged for consulting it.

Why do i need to go google.,when i do have first hand information from them.
I told you i lived and interacted with these ilajes.

And why the attachee....??

Ijaw oil., i guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by dckelvin(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

the oil production figures from Ondo surpasses the whole of alaigbo.
It is next to Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa.
hahahahaa the usual cheastbeater and noisemaker i know.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
dckelvin:

hahahahaa
the usual cheastbeater and noisemaker i know.

King Kong chest beater, check your fact and figures.

That is a fact, if you cannot deal with the fact, jump inside the lagoon.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by dckelvin(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

hahaha.
why are you crying bro
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
emmalexabl:

I told you i lived and interacted with these ilajes. And why the attachee....??
Ijaw oil., i guess.

If Google cannot come to your aid, then you are averse to knowledge. How are you different from Bolo Haram?

Telling me Ilajes are not yorubas, tells me how shallow you are and I cannot be wasting my time lecturing you.

Ijaw's oil? On whose land? E gba mii. On our own land. Seems you really need a bit of lecturing.

We are contented with yoruba's oil in Ondo, without even bringing Itshekiris, our cousin, into the picture.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
dckelvin:

hahaha.
why are you crying bro

Disprove my claim and let me reel out the facts, backed up with statistics.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by dckelvin(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Disprove my claim and let me reel out the facts, backed up with statistics.
i know you.
you are a chest beater and a noisemaker.
no need wasting my time on you.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
dckelvin:

i know you.
you are a chest beater and a noisemaker.
no need wasting my time on you.

King Kong chest beater is afraid of facts and figures. I will spare you the horror till other times.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by nduchucks: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Duru1:
Only a distinguished ninny would doubt the fact that crude oil was the main reason Nigeria/Britain precipitated war of attrition against Biafra. The crude oil will also become their downfall.
Correction sir. It was the reason why Ojukwu went to war, unfortunately the plan to rule over the entire SE/SS and the oil resources did not work. Fortunately that Era passed away over 40 years sgo.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Udmaster(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

another hilarious lie from a Noisemaker, NB: There is an UNTAPPED Crude oil in Ebonyi state, and Udi, Ozalla areas in Enugu and many places in south east.. WE HIDE OUR MAIN CRUDE OIL AWAY FROM PARASITES ..
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
nduchucks:

Correction sir. It was the reason why Ojukwu went to war, unfortunately the plan to rule over the entire SE/SS and the oil resources did not work. Fortunately that Era passed away over 40 years sgo.
[/s]This crap doesnt fly one bit anymore.
1.First,Ojuku never went to war.The war broke out,when Gowon refused to honour Aburi accord,which proffers confederacy/Federating governances,as solution to Nigerian problem.
2.Ojuku fought to defend the then Eastern Region(Present day SE/SS,excluding Edo and Delta),[/b]because he is the Governor general of the Region.And of course,my people were also killed in the North then,because uptill now,an [b]average Yoruba/hausa-fulani cant distinguish my people,as well as other ethnic groups within the then Eastern Region,from Igbo,talk more of then.
3.Greed wasnt the reason,as you people always want us to belief.If so,why didnt Ojuku include the present day Delta(Note,they were in mid-west region then),into the Biafra he fought for,due to alleged greed?.
4.may i also remind you,that the word "Biafra",didnt come from Ojuku or Igbo,but from Frank Opigo-An either Ogoni or Ijaw man(Google is your friend),during a meeting of Eastern Assembly.

So stop lying.

Note:You can tag me Igbo as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Udmaster:
another hilarious lie from a Noisemaker, NB: There is an UNTAPPED Crude oil in Ebonyi state, and Udi, Ozalla areas in Enugu and many places in south east.. WE HIDE OUR MAIN CRUDE OIL AWAY FROM PARASITES ..

Another king Kong chest beater and legendary noise maker crawling out, to tell us of imaginary untapped oil.

OK now. Have you not heard that Oil has been discovered in Tonkeji Island of Ogun State and off the coast of Lagos.

As at today, the total oil production of Ondo, and by extension SW surpasses the whole of the gully eroded land of alaigbo.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by kolomax(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
emmalexabl:

I told you i lived and interacted with these ilajes.

And why the attachee....??

Ijaw oil., i guess.
it's so painful that you don't know and you don't want to learn ok check it out
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilaje
http://www.ilajecwa.org.uk/history.htm
http://ilajeusa.com/History.htm
https://www.nairaland.com/614431/ilaje-people-only-oil-producing

Those links will help you alot
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Babacele: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
importexport:
Until we do away with this cursed oil, we can Neva move forward.... Oga Tinubu, I believe you were high on horse sh.it when u yarn does words....Nigeria should find alternative to this cursed oil... Industrialization and agriculture is the way forward...

cheap kids educational tablet for sale @ reduced price of N13k only, it is for educational purposes for kids to learn and for fun with well installed educational apps such as kids maths, kids world, kids animal world, kids alphabets, kids colors, and lot of games.. Etc

we deliver to Lagos, Abuja, ilorin only
Call:08099792618
Whatapps: 07034952229 (watapps only)
BBm: 52D60F31

https://www.nairaland.com/2330114/cheap-kids-educational-tablet-reduced
n bros wet all your education u believe Tinubu would utter such trash? I'm disappointed.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by importexport: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Babacele:
n bros wet all your education u believe Tinubu would utter such trash? I'm disappointed.

With not wet.... Thank me later......
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by MrBully: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
I've always known that opolo eye is a thief. A man who has successfully made Lagos State his business centre. May he choke and quench after tasting our oil!
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Babacele: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2015
importexport:

it was typo error from my android facility. thanks, but I'm more disappointed that that was d only response u cld give.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Babacele: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2015
importexport:

oh teacher! it should be 'with' not 'wet'. I'm more disappointed bro that a typo error is all u could refer to n not d substance of d discuss, n u are even wrong in your correcting me. Anyhow ,how market? God go make you sell ,amen.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tonnes and heaps of lies...s.t.upid satanic lies! I keep wondering why people find pleasure in spreading falsehood! May God help us!
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Sergio101(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2022
viczing:

Same thing gej did that u hate him

Best reply.

Ijoh.
DitariDisciple
Adakaboro08
Kinematic
Thoh
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Sergio101(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2022
Maybe it's time we tell ourself the truth about what the true meaning of greedy parasite is
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Sergio101(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
OlugbenleMa:
Lower your sugar levels from 350 to 81 permanently

D I A B E T E S KILLS , IT PUTS YOU IN A HELPLESS CONDITION BEFORE KILLING , REVERSE IT NOW

Weak erection , stroke , heart attack, blindness and many other are a result of D I A B E T E S .

Before it get to a complicated level reverse it,

Check my profile for contact details

https://www.nairaland.com/olugbenlema

Seen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Kissing And Touching In Your Movies | Buhari Tells Nollywood Filmmakers / Buhari, Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Wase, Oyetola, Others Eulogise Osinbajo At 64 / Oyo Decides: 2023 Gubernatorial And HOA Election results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.