Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil (6553 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by gambit10: 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
POOOOO
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
midolian:
hmmmm..

Do I hate GEJ? NO! GEJ failed every 1 of us. You don't expect me to celebrate him after running Nigeria like a beer parlour
Tell me how GEJ failed everyone of us and how Apc or Buhari is any diff?
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
He has been drinking it for ages via OANDO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by freshvine(f): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Lol. Another joker.

Tell the Ilajes in Igbokoda they are Ijaws and you shall see whether you will come back alive.

The Arogbo Ijaws are migrants on our soil and they know it. Read up.

There is no relationship whatsoever between Amanyanbo and Oduduwa.

Migrants as in they moved in their numbers, chased the yoruba inhabitants out of the land and occupied the choicest area blessed with natural resources?
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
fastguy10:
Oil d unity of personal republic of Nigeria
I book u hii,ds oil is a curse 2 Nig I wish there is no oil in Nig

Dont worry,very soon,the 'oyel' mongering bastards,will hit a metallized-brick wall.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
freshvine:

Migrants as in they moved in their numbers, chased the yoruba inhabitants out of the land and occupied the choicest area blessed with natural resources?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You need to read up. Trading made them to settle down there because the Ilajes gave them land, being trading partners/ They had foresight enough, not to give them the part of the land that has natural resources.

Eh lady, the oil producing part of Ondo is Ilaje and get that straight, if you are too lazy to read up.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

This mad man is here again.

Who is holding you back from discussing your future with Masai or Bantu or the Maghrebs?

We are waiting for you to demonstrate the real owner of Oil in Ondo. We are waiting eagerly.

For your information and for you to have high blood pressure very well, our claims extend till where our cousins Itshekiris are.

Time and time again, they have sang it into your ears, they are going with the west. You can start preparing for more madness.
[/s]Itsekiri is your cousin because you av' perfected plans to milk them dry.shm.
Oil mongering bastarrd from the wasteland.
Ijaw owns Ondo oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You need to read up. Trading made them to settle down there because the Ilajes gave them land, being trading partners/ They had foresight enough, not to give them the part of the land that has natural resources.

Eh lady, the oil producing part of Ondo is Ilaje and get that straight, if you are too lazy to read up.
[/s]Chronic oil thief/land grabber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 3:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Itsekiri is your cousin because you av' perfected plans to milk them dry.shm.
Oil mongering bastarrd from the wasteland.
Ijaw owns Ondo oil.

grin grin grin grin

Even the dead knows that Itshekiris are of Ijebu stock. Cry me holy water and face the stark reality facing you.

Even Ijaws in Ondo cannot say that rubbish, imbeci1e from beastland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Chronic oil thief/land grabber.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo y1bo is whining again, when confronted with reality.

Wonders shall never end, when y1bo start calling other thieves and land grabber!!!! indeed change is here. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Omo y1bo is whining again, when confronted with reality.

Wonders shall never end, when y1bo start calling other thieves and land grabber!!!! indeed change is here. grin grin grin
[/s]If am Igbo,let thunder destroy me,if am not,thunder will stampeed you,ediot.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

grin grin grin grin

Even the dead knows that Itshekiris are of Ijebu stock. Cry me holy water and face the stark reality facing you.

Even Ijaws in Ondo cannot say that rubbish, imbeci1e from beastland.
[/s]I learnt their are yorubas in Kogi,when not claim them as you claim Itsekiris?.
As for ondo,thats a waiting bomb.you got it?.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by freshvine(f): 3:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Trading means moving with produce you have exclusiveness(comparative advantage) to a "point" where you exchange same for another (trade by barter or the use of cowries) in the ancient days. If the Yoruba inhabitants has quartered their trading partners... What is the economic significance if the visitors is deprived of their crafts/agric/Smiths. Does it mean that the lands of the ijaws were no longer fertile to accept their host hospitality?
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I learnt their are yorubas in Kogi,when not claim them as you claim Itsekiris?.
As for ondo,thats a waiting bomb.you got it?.

That is a no brainer. There are yorubas in Kogi and they are yorubas. The same way there are yorubas in Benin republic.

No be only time bomb you go see, you will soon see nuclear bomb. Omo Y1bo get over it, Itshekiris are westerners.

Jump into the lagoon if the reality is bitter for you to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
freshvine:

Trading means moving with produce you have exclusiveness(comparative advantage) to a "point" where you exchange same for another (trade by barter or the use of cowries) in the ancient days. If the Yoruba inhabitants has quartered their trading partners... What is the economic significance if the visitors is deprived of their crafts/agric/Smiths. Does it mean that the lands of the ijaws were no longer fertile to accept their host hospitality?

In the olden days, many things can be responsible for it.

1. As a way of forging closer trading partnership, a party might either ask or be invited to settle on the hosts land, which does not necessarily means the original homeland in now infertile.

2. inter-marriage can also be responsible.

3. accommodation of refugees from a war or natural disaster.

However, there has never been any ancient history of hostilities between the Arogbo Ijaws and Yorubas. The only existing history is that of trading. Therefore option 1 and 2 are most appropriate for your question.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

That is a no brainer. There are yorubas in Kogi and they are yorubas. The same way there are yorubas in Benin republic.

No be only time bomb you go see, you will soon see nuclear bomb. Omo Y1bo get over it, Itshekiris are westerners.

Jump into the lagoon if the reality is bitter for you to swallow.
[/s]Tagging me "Y1bo" wont save you oyel monger.
Itsekiri's are more related to Binis,than yorubas.here;
htt://www.edoworld.net/Itsekiri_belong_to...

As for Ondo oil,time will tell.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Tagging me "Y1bo" wont save you oyel monger.
Itsekiri's are more related to Binis,than yorubas.here;
htt://www.edoworld.net/Itsekiri_belong_to...

As for Ondo oil,time will tell.

Omo y1bo, I do not want to add Bini to the equation before. Now, let me make your day more miserable, Itshekiris and Binis are going with the west.

Get that straight. If you are pained, hug a 5000KVA transformer and turned to ashes or look back and turn to salt like Lot;s wife. Pick your choice.

Ask the settlers what happened to them in 1998 when they went beyond their boundaries. It took UN intervention before Ilajes could stop the total annihilation of their less than 20,000 population.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

Omo y1bo, I do not want to add Bini to the equation before. Now, let me make your day more miserable, Itshekiris and Binis are going with the west.

Get that straight. If you are pained, hug a 5000KVA transformer and turned to ashes or look back and turn to salt like Lot;s wife. Pick your choice.

Ask the settlers what happened to them in 1998 when they went beyond their boundaries. It took UN intervention before Ilajes could stop the total annihilation of their less than 20,000 population.
[/s]Whatever floats your boat,keep it up.
Like i said earlier,if am Igbo,let thunder wipe me off.let me rot in hell,but if am not,same will for ever and ever and ever be your portion.

Cc,
Mogidi.Etere fiyan yoloba said you people belongs to them.LOL.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

Lets see how it works now.
Note,am not Ilaje,but this your stup!dity,will land you where you never bargained.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Lets see how it works now.
Note,am not Ilaje,but this your stup!dity,will land you where you never bargained.

Bringing it on, if you are upto it. Then, you shall know that there is a difference between Shango and Egbesu.

You are talking of an imperialistic nation of Yorubaland. Who u be?
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
superstar1:

Bringing it on, if you are upto it. Then, you shall know that there is a difference between Shango and Egbesu.

You are talking of an imperialistic nation of Yorubaland. Who u be?
[/s]LOL.keyboard warrio.as if you av' heard gunshot consistently for 2hrs before.you haven't even slept in the bush before.Hahahahahaha.i laugh in openekan.you shall soon know the difference between typing with your keypads,and responding to the needs of triggers.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]LOL.keyboard warrio.as if you av' heard gunshot consistently for 2hrs before.you haven't even slept in the bush before.Hahahahahaha.i laugh in openekan.you shall soon know the difference between typing with your keypads,and responding to the needs of triggers.

you chose to sleep in bush, how is that my business? that does not take away the fact that Osanyin and Egbesu, are not in the same class, talkless of Shango.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by NDPVF(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

you chose to sleep in bush, how is that my business? that does not take away the fact that Osanyin and Egbesu, are not in the same class, talkless of Shango.
So far it makes you sleep well.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF:
So far it makes you sleep well.

Keep rocking your bush, while i keep rocking my keypad too. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by freshvine(f): 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

In the olden days, many things can be responsible for it.

1. As a way of forging closer trading partnership, a party might either ask or be invited to settle on the hosts land, which does not necessarily means the original homeland in now infertile.

2. inter-marriage can also be responsible.

3. accommodation of refugees from a war or natural disaster.

However, there has never been any ancient history of hostilities between the Arogbo Ijaws and Yorubas. The only existing history is that of trading. Therefore option 1 and 2 are most appropriate for your question.

You see the problem is with the Nigeria state. Creating problems with their useless boundary demarcation for economic payouts to their undeserving policitical aprons as a scheme to hold clans hostage in foreign land just to continue their Fulani domination in the Nigeria state. These are calculated human flaws just to engage the unfortunate minds in revolutionary trends wherever they are entrapped with the majority stakeholders of their phantom geographical creation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by BLOTRS: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Must every news be related to this scam called APC? shit!
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
freshvine:

You see the problem is with the Nigeria state. Creating problems with their useless boundary demarcation for economic payouts to their undeserving policitical aprons as a scheme to hold clans hostage in foreign land just to continue their Fulani domination in the Nigeria state. These are calculated human flaws just to engage the unfortunate minds in revolutionary trends wherever they are entrapped with the majority stakeholders of their phantom geographical creation

I quite agree with you. The political dermarcation did not take the homogenous nature of ethnicities into consideration.

Yorubas are in Edo, Kwara and Kogi. Kogi and Kwara are under NC geopolitical zone, while Edo is in SS. Igbos are in Delta, Rivers and maybe Benue and they are in totally different geopolitical zone with their kinsmen.
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by freshvine(f): 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
superstar1:

I quite agree with you. The political dermarcation did not take the homogenous nature of ethnicities into consideration.

Yorubas are in Edo, Kwara and Kogi. Kogi and Kwara are under NC geopolitical zone, while Edo is in SS. Igbos are in Delta, Rivers and maybe Benue and they are in totally different geopolitical zone with their kinsmen.

We have a common ground now. Care for a bottle of Hero?
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by superstar1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
freshvine:

We have a common ground now. Care for a bottle of Hero?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Venue?
Re: Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
NDPVF has turned an igbo man over night...
At least u guys re seeing for urselves how d yorubas think... they are always d ones willing to die over what is not there's but they wud be d one writing articles up and down saying igbo's are d ones interested in d Niger delta oil...lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Drove In German Keke NAPEP(photo) / KWSG Environmental Task Force Distributes Waste Bins To Markets / Poster Of Gov Wike And Odumeje Surfaced In Port Harcourt- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.