Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (73822 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Jorussia(m): 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
draw up a list first but nothing from that angle, what about his SGF and Chief of Staff, does he need the NA to approve that also.

This man is dull and brainless
I have been observing your comments here,all i can say is that you comment like a toddler and somebody who lacks proper home training.

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by doctokwus: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:

He or she is of the school of thought that believes in clearing and eradicating all the issues in our country before running for international investment. I good will it be if the NE is free from terrorism/Bombing, the SS free from militancy, SW free of armed robbery, SE free from kidnapping. How welcoming will it be to have 20GW of power, well dualized highways, functional police and paramilitary, high class hospitals, robust educational system...etc Investment will keep coming. China does not beg people to invest in their economy, but all investors/businessmen know that China is the place!!!!!
That's y I said I don't really understand her line of thought!
The essence of these trips of PMB is exactly that.He has been running around to seek co operation and assistance in the areas of security,economic crimes and even power investments,critical areas that must be secured before u can have genuine investments. You think he would sit at home and solve these problems alone?
Those of you touting China this and that: China at a point in time and even now seeks for foreign investments,without which their economy would not be this big.Every country does and Nigeria even more so because of our low level infrastructure and manpower.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by donphilopus: 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:

Na wa for you oo... No vex...But they have to appoint ministers before they are screened. Appoint ministers now and let the Senate screen them next week after their inauguration. It is call "proactiveness"!!! Abi na lie? What about the aides? Are they supposed to be screened too by the 8th Senate? I think you need to be reasonable too......Thanks

You need to be reasonable as well. I could remember when the 7th Senate was inaugurated in 2011, they embarked on two weeks or more recess. How are you sure the 8th Senate won't repeat same?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by SUBWAY101(m): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
[s]
Firefire:
Baba is travelling around and boko haram are killing Nigerians everyday, is this not misplaced priority ?

God have mercy upon your people. embarassed sad
[/s]

Oponu alaye baje.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by SUBWAY101(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
draw up a list first but nothing from that angle, what about his SGF and Chief of Staff, does he need the NA to approve that also.

This man is dull and brainless

Your father cant even win a class captain election but you are here making noise. Keep wishing evil to your own country. Ashiere

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by winniz: 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
These Brainless, Senile, useless dauradullard buhari is still travelling while boko haram are bombing people daily in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by patrickmuf(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
While BH reign supreme, our Daura President is travelling round the world
You're irredeemably foolish to think along this line...SMH

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by superstar1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
20 to 200. whaoooo!!!!!!!!!!

This is indeed a change we have been clamouring for.

A sharp departure from GEJ's jamboree of 200 attendees. Even GEJ's tea girl would have attended that meeting.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
winniz:
These Brainless, Senile, useless dauradullard buhari is still travelling while boko haram are bombing people daily in Nigeria.
hate will consume u

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by BLOTRS: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
better jor! let the great prof Osinbajo run things in his place.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Dezzx(m): 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrFairplay4ume:
For Baba: matafiya adawo lafiyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Lol, that's kabo airline's slogan in hausa
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Iroh88(m): 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Serious summit for serious minded persons.
Taking a look at d delegation tells a lot of what PMB is going there to achieve:
-Danbazzau and Shettima tells one they are soliciting for help to fight BH with first hand info coming from the gov at d centre of d fight and d likely NSA that would outline how the PMB intends to tackle it.
-Fashola and Fayemi tells one that other strategic policy initiatives in other sectors would also be tabled and "a wish list" of the kinds of cooperation Nigeria needs.
PMB may even surpass our expectations.This is a president that really wants to turn things around.
cool
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Beremx(f): 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

While your smart and brainy father is in the village suffering, a brainless/dull man is leading you. Ain't you ashamed of your brainy father?!
good respons. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tuk2ato(m): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
What broad consultations, he's been declared president-elect for 2 months now, sworn in 9 days ago and yet no direction from the new govt. He has to be more decisive and proactive.
Jorussia:
This is the era of change my brother, we will no longer going to have ministers without a very broad consultations from both inside and outside the party. I know that the current delay in announcing ministers can be very frustrating to Nigerians who are eager to see govt hit d ground running. I believe this current delay will turnout to be blessing in disguise just like that of the announcement of OSIBANJO as VP.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by donphilopus: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
Beremx:
good respons. grin grin
cheesy grin Those guys are still pained that Jonah was kicked out!

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

cheesy grin Those guys are still pained that Jonah was kicked out!

Serious "painment", they have a lot of crying to do for the next four years if not eight.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by donphilopus: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ariel20:

Serious "painment", they have a lot of crying to do for the next four years if not eight.

Eight straight years!

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
If it were Mr Jonathan,nothing less than 80-150 delegates would accompany him.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:
Awaiting the outcome of their gallivanting around....Govt is non-existence, Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!
Baba we are watching oooo. I hope and believe you know what you are doing. All in all...It is still better than 200 delegates with zero outcome ...year in, year out.

Even if he named ministers...they cannot take office until the new Senate is in place.

Army chiefs is another matter.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by mykemiley(f): 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
So wetin cum concern Vampire wit Blood Tonic ni!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by shamsuRana(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Eight straight years!

Ditto

Make them kuku ma prepare their erroneous minds.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
?
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by natas22: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Buhari is from GOD, with time he will make change in this country

www.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by donphilopus: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
shamsuRana:

Ditto
Make them kuku ma prepare their erroneous minds.
Lol...
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by shamsuRana(m): 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
sauceny:
If it were Mr Jonathan,nothing less than 80-150 delegates would accompany him.

And those delegates majority are either MUMU's and their mumu nature pass cow own.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
While BH reign supreme, our Daura President is travelling round the world
daura dulllard got me ROTF

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by HRich(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/07/president-buhari-travels-germany-fashola-dambazau
8bomb blast in one week. Yet Buhari has not condemn any or try to visit the affected areas. And yet all those evil mouths that insulted GEJ is yet to say a word.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Ola64(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
.....When I was thinking that 20 is too much

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tonychristopher: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:
Awaiting the outcome of their gallivanting around....Govt is non-existence, Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!
Baba we are watching oooo. I hope and believe you know what you are doing. All in all...It is still better than 200 delegates with zero outcome ...year in, year out.

WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM CATTLE REARING GWORO EATING KUNU SUCKING MAN WITH NO WAEC

I WONDER HOW THEY WERE EASILY FOOLED ....

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I INTRODUCE BABA ONE CHANCE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by 9jatatafo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Niaja government always wasting the nation's resources.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by HRich(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
natas22:
Buhari is from GOD, with time he will make change in this country

www.
when you wake up from your dream, go to the kitchen you will find food there.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by DIVINE78: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Eyin omo oduduwa ijoba tiwa leleyi o. E jeka ronu kasi gbagbe ote.
God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.