Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (73824 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by HRich(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM CATTLE REARING GWORO EATING KUNU SUCKING MAN WITH NO WAEC

I WONDER HOW THEY WERE EASILY FOOLED ....

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I INTRODUCE BABA ONE CHANCE
Seat down there the wait for Baba WAEC while other yorubas travel to ABA and Onitsha to learn Tread.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by MyMouth(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
While BH reign supreme, our Daura President is travelling round the world
You this ashawo woman, you sit in ur small hotel room and calling the president names and ur useless customers would be liking it. Continue! If only ur mum had listen to my advice and aborted that pregnancy, she would have speared us the trouble of having a useless girl like you on this forum!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by prettyboi1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
draw up a list first but nothing from that angle, what about his SGF and Chief of Staff, does he need the NA to approve that also.

This man is dull and brainless

I've been trying so hard for weeks to ignore you, but in all honesty, you seem very dull. It's okay to criticize,...in fact, that's what keeps people on their toes to do work rightly. However, criticize objectively and with common sense. The 8th national assembly has not yet been inaugurated, how then do you want Buhari to appoint his ministers? Is it not the national assembly that would screen the ministers? Okay now, they've not been inaugurated yet, Buhari should send the list to you to screen abi? For crying out loud, the new government is just 1 week old, be objective in your criticisms instead of thrashing every post like a 5-year old kid. Cheers.

God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by bakjal(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
DickDastardly:
While Bokoharam keeps bombing everywhere? How did we get to this stage? Nigeria is finished.
Allah be merciful!
Subanallah cool
Pls stop formin Muslim joor.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by natas22: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
HRich:
when you wake up from your dream, go to the kitchen you will find food there.

Not like that bro, with time you will understand

www.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by hansad: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Serious summit for serious minded persons.
Taking a look at d delegation tells a lot of what PMB is going there to achieve:
-Danbazzau and Shettima tells one they are soliciting for help to fight BH with first hand info coming from the gov at d centre of d fight and d likely NSA that would outline how the PMB intends to tackle it.
-Fashola and Fayemi tells one that other strategic policy initiatives in other sectors would also be tabled and "a wish list" of the kinds of cooperation Nigeria needs.
PMB may even surpass our expectations.This is a president that really wants to turn things around.

Lol, you tended to create the impression that solutions to Boko Haram does not lie within Nigeria. But GEJ was maligned for allowing foreign Chad and Niger Republics forces into Nigeria against Boko Haram.

You created the impression that Buhari has gone overseas with begging basket for Nigeria. Is Nigeria not an independent country anymore?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nellybii: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
draw up a list first but nothing from that angle, what about his SGF and Chief of Staff, does he need the NA to approve that also.

This man is dull and brainless

Must you always talk like this? you this maggot.
It is a well known fact that there is nothing like ethics, or home training where you come from. So you haven't surprised anyone. Enemy of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tonychristopher: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
I no fit laugh ..did u mean the sophisticated ones have eaten the humble pie to learn from wise men from the east

Hmmmmm this wind of change dey blow fowl ynash well
HRich:
Seat down there the wait for Baba WAEC while other yorubas travel to ABA and Onitsha to learn Tread.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tiger28: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
I can observe that MANY sore losers from the last election are quietly waiting for Buhari to fail . But they will all be disappointed. We should encourage a leader that's ready to lead. See how Buhari is not ready to be rushed into appointing POLITICAL ministers. He is travelling with JUST 20 delegates? Unlike 200 that the President Jonathan was going around the world with. Even ICPC and EFCC have woken up from their slumber. Ahhhhhhhh Nigeria will be better 1 day!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by kingmoses1: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
baba you to work cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by HRich(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
tonychristopher:
I no fit laugh ..did u mean the sophisticated ones have eaten the humble pie to learn from wise men from the east

Hmmmmm this wind of change dey blow fowl ynash well
Hahahahahaha. Abeg dont tell anybody i told you.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tiger28: 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:

Na wa for you oo... No vex...But they have to appoint ministers before they are screened. Appoint ministers now and let the Senate screen them next week after their inauguration. It is call "proactiveness"!!! Abi na lie? What about the aides? Are they supposed to be screened too by the 8th Senate? I think you need to be reasonable too......Thanks
what's the rush??I will rather wait for credible candidates than rush for some useless POLITICAL ministers appointed by Governors.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by bittertruth69: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Does anyone remember Gen. Dambazau and the role he played at the inception of Jos crises. His closeness with PMB is revealing. I rest my case.
IbnSultaan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/07/president-buhari-travels-germany-fashola-dambazau

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by SUBWAY101(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
tuk2ato:
What broad consultations, he's been declared president-elect for 2 months now, sworn in 9 days ago and yet no direction from the new govt. He has to be more decisive and proactive.

Yar Adua named his cabinet in July, even GEJ did same in July 2011. Buhari cant just start sacking everyone, he will be have to be more careful this time around. Stop judging a man in just 9days of his admin.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
The President travelled with great men - Fashola and Dambazzau. cool
so fashola is a great man, abi? A man that left a debt profile of 488billion naira for his state is ur own definition of a great man Smh for nigerians

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by bigtt76(f): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Can he appoint ministers or advisers without Senate and House of Representatives approval? Will moving into Asomugha Rock villa change any of the underlying issues? Is he paying rent where he currently stays? You guys just like talking without thinking undecided

If after the Senate and House of Representatives are in place and he still does nothing please by all means shout until then please be still grin

ANBAKO:
Awaiting the outcome of their gallivanting around....Govt is non-existence, Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!
Baba we are watching oooo. I hope and believe you know what you are doing. All in all...It is still better than 200 delegates with zero outcome ...year in, year out.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tiger28: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
winniz:
These Brainless, Senile, useless dauradullard buhari is still travelling while boko haram are bombing people daily in Nigeria.
SORE LOSERS!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by ANBAKO: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Even if he named ministers...they cannot take office until the new Senate is in place.

Army chiefs is another matter.

But let him name them first. since winning election 10 weeks ago...There should already be wide consultation. People are tired of "slowpokes" we all want action and not acting. BTW I am a change advocate and I voted for GMB.

Where did you see army chief?.....your matter no be for here....
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by ayusco85(m): 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

While your smart and brainy father is in the village suffering, a brainless/dull man is leading you. Ain't you ashamed of your brainy father?!

Classic. Best response to a dunce

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tonychristopher: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
HRich:
Hahahahahaha. Abeg dont tell anybody i told you.

no problem ....its classified info..its in my chest ..I won't tell

Now is our gworo chewing president back

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
The President travelled with great men - Fashola and Dambazzau. cool

And his cook.... so dat he will not miss fura da nono or so dat she can be cooking for his entourage?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
Appoint ministers to be screened by the 8th senate that has been inaugurated inside your parlour abi?My guy just be reasonable abeg

Was it the 9th senate that screened the 15 aides he sent to the senate?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Bluepamex: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
muhari have started separating boys from men , Amaechi Iscariot in no more relevant.Pmb abeg don't break my ribs with laugh

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by synergycom19: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Taking a look at d delegation tells a lot of what PMB is going there to achieve:
-Danbazzau and Shettima tells one they are soliciting for help to fight BH with first hand info coming from the gov at d centre of d fight and d likely NSA that would outline how the PMB intends to tackle it.
-Fashola and Fayemi tells one that other strategic policy initiatives in other sectors would also be tabled and "a wish list" of the kinds of cooperation Nigeria needs.
PMB may even surpass our expectations.This is a president that really wants to turn things around.
what's feyemi kayode doing there?that man needs to be drop from this government,he doesn't no what the masses want.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Look at you. I never believed your likes exist. Ugly in the face and ugly in the heart. Stop being selfish and choose one thing to be ugly in.

[size=15pt]ROFLMAOOOOOOO[/size]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by shawl: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without Knowledge, without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment, ... for him there is disgrace in this life, and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire). (It will be said): "This is because of the deeds which thy hands sent forth, for verily Allah is not unjust to His servants.
-Allah (holy Quran)
OREMUSSANCTUS:

What d f is allahh?
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by dandoki: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:

Attending this summit the way he is diong is very much in order. However, PMB should not prioritise foriegn assistance over and above what we can do for ourselves internally. In terms of resources immediately required for the prosecution urgent projects these are abundantly available in the country. Enough money has been stolen and stashed away by operatives of the departing govt to keep the wheels of govt turning for the next 2 years. Recovering these funds and effectively deploying them would be the key to “hitting the ground and running” for the Buhari administration. Goodluck! (Not the Jonathan way anyway).

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by BankManager(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Gov.Fashola looking dapper.!
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by nickxtra(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
I see Fayemi as the President Buhari's Principal Secretary and Fashola as Minister of Foreign Affairs. My feelers sha.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by HotKween: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
This name calling is totally uncalled for. It is still quite early to judge.
Though, I am of the school of thought that this is all initial "gra gra" from apc supporters.
Soon they will run out of excuses and start calling a spade a spade.
Let's hope all these globetrotting translates to human faced policies that will better the life of the common man.
So far, status quo is being maintained. At times I wonder if we have a new government or this is just an appendage of the last one.
Same modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by knostbrown01(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
This Saharareporters!! They r the best media in Nigeria. Always with first class info
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by militarypie: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
What of Amaechi? Why shouldn't he be among the delegates after robbing Rivers state dry to fund PMB campaign?

Why is PMB not flying Arik air or lufthansa?

Change my pocket!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Leaves Nigerians Dissappointed (Picture) / Nigerian Army Denies Involvement In Shooting Of EndSARS Protesters / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.