Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (73833 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by sambrow(m): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
This is the era of change my brother, we will no longer going to have ministers without a very broad consultations from both inside and outside the party. I know that the current delay in announcing ministers can be very frustrating to Nigerians who are eager to see govt hit d ground running. I believe this current delay will turnout to be blessing in disguise just like that of the announcement of OSIBANJO as VP.
are u now PMB spokesman? Stop patronising this man abeg

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
VENTY0:
So where is amechi?
he is in nigeria fighting wike.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by MizMyColi(f): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
This report just confirmed earlier suspicions I had that Tinubu and Fashola used to have their Loggerheads sessions cool

Well, despite being opposed to the APC (This is even more fuelled by the salaries being owed workers in APC controlled states)....

It will be good for Oga BuBu's administration if Fashola is given a key role.
It will be very good.

I know Fashola is not a saint, but he is a result oriented individual.
That's something definitely worth singling him out for.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by meforyou1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Who exactly did this daura cow rearer hand over the mantle of leadership of this country to? His boy boy osibanjo is in South Africa. No SGF. Nothing. I don't even understand
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by GoldenJAT(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
I Wonder d rationale behind sum1. Clickin d like button on a comment devoid of any constructive criticism and failin.2 Face d fact of d situation on ground!!sum comments here may mk 1 throw up and boil with anger.d fact b say CHnGE is here!and its a positive 1 4 dt.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Jorussia(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
sambrow:
are u now PMB spokesman? Stop patronising this man abeg
I will be very honoured, If PMB apppoints me as his spokesman. To serve in what will be by the grace of God,the most people and massive development oriented govt in the history of Nigeria, my brother is no joke at all.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by braimeddy: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Are you telling me that Amaechi was not among the 20 man team? This is quiet interesting
IbnSultaan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/07/president-buhari-travels-germany-fashola-dambazau

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Takim107(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
I can't find Ameach!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by HotKween: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
pobosky20:

Baba knows better than you. Wait for him,he will appoint the best. I'm more than impressed with PMB
Please remind me why you are impressed. The country is in apparent standstill and you are impressed?
My dear, I am sure your spouse will enjoy you. It takes virtually little or nothing to impress you.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Mistermamus(m): 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
diz old marafucker be meeting Obama Cameron n co dey don't av our time. do business with china brainless man dey were d 1s who built railways, power station n supplied us with hardwares to combat BH while USa were shouting human rights.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tomioro(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ministers cannot be appointed without the inauguration of the 8th National Assembly. Nigerians should please be patient with the President. Why are we so much in a hurry as a nation?
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by bugzbunny: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
Firefire:
Baba is travelling around and boko haram are killing Nigerians everyday, is this not misplaced priority ?

God have mercy upon your people. embarassed sad
Ode
Shhhhh....
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Firefire(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
bugzbunny:

Ode
Shhhhh....

Ope!
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by texazzpete(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mistermamus:
diz old marafucker be meeting Obama Cameron n co dey don't av our time. do business with china brainless man dey were d 1s who built railways, power station n supplied us with hardwares to combat BH while USa were shouting human rights.

So why can't we do BOTH? fix our relations with the West while retaining our Eastern friends. Didn't you see when some Chinese officials visited Buhari some weeks back to discuss trains?

Use your head.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by 4Play(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
Appoint ministers to be screened by the 8th senate that has been inaugurated inside your parlour abi?My guy just be reasonable abeg

This is what I find hilarious about Nigerians. The sheer brazenness with which reality is distorted and logic is contorted. Think of it, according to this popular post, it had received at least 92 likes by the time of my post, it is utterly unreasonable to expect Buhari to nominate ministers as the Senate has not been inaugurated. But here is Buhari speaking only a few weeks ago, through Dr Fayemi who is on this trip:

3. A cabinet will be announced very quickly, within one week of inauguration; anyone with a whiff of corruption or other tainting will not be on the cabinet; GMB’s body language will reflect zero tolerance for corruption.

http://newsheadline.com.ng/blog/2015/04/15/summary-of-buharis-policies-as-outlined-by-dr-kayode-fayemi-director-of-policies-for-apc-while-representing-gen-buhari-at-lbs-breakfast-meeting/

See same here:http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/buhari-to-announce-his-ministers-one-week-after-may-29-inauguration/

So just like that, expecting Buhari to do what he promised only a few weeks ago is the height of unreasonableness.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by StarFlux: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
tomioro:
Ministers cannot be appointed without the inauguration of the 8th National Assembly. Nigerians should please be patient with the President. Why are we so much in a hurry as a nation?
Ehn, wasteful governments year after year. D real question is: u no go tire?

Why is it so hard to throw out foreign oil companies and the likes so the country can finally be built the right way without anyone stealing our wealth in the process?

As long as fools dey for top, change no go come. MEANWHILE, boko haram sips sapele water without the slightest worry of getting caught.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by EazyMoh(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:
Awaiting the outcome of their gallivanting around....Govt is non-existence, Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!
Baba we are watching oooo. I hope and believe you know what you are doing. All in all...It is still better than 200 delegates with zero outcome ...year in, year out.
calm down, thus is not the first time he's leading a country. he knows what he's doing. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by mrtheo33: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oga PMB, u no try oo. Why go leave Amaechi 4 house cum carry Fashola n Fayemi (FF) travel go oyiboland.
"There is God o" PEJ 2014.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
meforyou1:
Who exactly did this daura cow reader hand over the mantle of leadership of this country to?
tinubu and amaechi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Mistermamus(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
texazzpete:

So why can't we do BOTH? fix our relations with the West while retaining our Eastern friends. Didn't you see when some Chinese officials visited Buhari some weeks back to discuss trains?

Use your head.
u use ya head coz u don't understand my post.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by preselect(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
[size=22pt]MUMUSTOCRACY:

leadership by a cattle rearer, in abstentia, with outrageous priorities, ignoring emergencies and very important issues, chasing shadows, in summary, when an illiterate goat in charge.

KAKISTOEWUGOATOCRACY (kakisto-ewu-goat-o-cracy) : when the leader of a Mumustocracy is called Buhari
[/size]

[size=33pt]Where are the Chibok Girls, Buhari? [/size]

#MumuInChiefBuhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
so much derogatory words on this blog. admin, why can't u sanction or caution ur members?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
adesinaboyo:
so much derogatory words on this blog. admin, why can't u sanction or caution ur members?
park well joor, it is now u know these words are derogatory, where was ur sense then when gej was been called retardeen,clueless,drunkard and all sort of names . Then it was okay but now it is not ,abi?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by meforyou1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
adesinaboyo:
Don't say that please. Were you on this forum when Goodluck Jonathan was ruling this country?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by meforyou1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
onatisi:
park well joor, it is now u know these words are derogatory, where was ur sense then when gej was been called retardeen,clueless,drunkard and all sort of names . Then it was okay but now it is not ,abi?
Are we even using dear derogatory words on buhari? What was Jonathan not called?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Redoil: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

While your smart and brainy father is in the village suffering, a brainless/dull man is leading you. Ain't you ashamed of your brainy father?!
ONURA how dare you insult her father when you and ur fellow janjawe.ed minions were fond of insultting gej

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Redoil: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
adesinaboyo:
i pity you. When gej was recievining insult per miniute from the janjaw.eed where were you then.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by akilo1: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Serious summit for serious minded persons.
Taking a look at d delegation tells a lot of what PMB is going there to achieve:
-Danbazzau and Shettima tells one they are soliciting for help to fight BH with first hand info coming from the gov at d centre of d fight and d likely NSA that would outline how PMB intends to tackle it.
-Fashola and Fayemi tells one that other strategic policy initiatives in other sectors would also be tabled and "a wish list" of the kinds of cooperation Nigeria needs.
PMB may even surpass our expectations.This is a president that really wants to turn things around.
God bless you.you are a real analyst

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by meforyou1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Redoil:
ONURA how dare you insult her father when you and ur fellow janjawe.ed minions were fond of insultting gej
Don't mind that slave for life. Buhari boko haram sponsor is a school dropout that entered army with awaiting result and a pincipal's recommendation. If e pain d janjaweedeans, River Benue is not far!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
meforyou1:
Are we even using dear derogatory words on buhari? What was Jonathan not called?
u dey mind dem, they insulted gej to the extent of even insulting his family. Ppl never even start with buhari ,yet some ppl are saying it is too much!!!!! Yimu

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by jomoh: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
draw up a list first but nothing from that angle, what about his SGF and Chief of Staff, does he need the NA to approve that also.

This man is dull and brainless

Your comment itself has given away your own level of intelligence. If not you won be asking a president to draw up a list. instead you will ask yourself, of what benefit is an ordinary list to your continued existence as a human being or as a Nigerian or even the continued existence progress of Nigeria as a nation. Ode.

Since October last year, has your role model Fayose appointed any commissioner? You never asked but you're already giving yourself HBP for someone who assumed power in less than 3weeks.

At least at 73, he is still better than the fedora hat wearing Otu.oke drunk.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by donphilopus: 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Redoil:

Evu, ozi anetuno uwavi?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.