Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (73830 Views)

Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Buhari In Love With Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Farnen(m): 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
onatisi:
u dey mind dem, they insulted gej to the extent of even insulting his family. Ppl never even start with buhari ,yet some ppl are saying it is too much!!!!! Yimu
Both GEJ and Buhari don receive insults taya. Maybe dat guy wey dey complain no dey visit NL well well...Buh wait o, wich insult person wan insult Buhari wey him neva receive during d campaign period? Nothin new. Anybody sabi insult pass Patience, Fayose, Fani-kayode n co.?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by mrmetoo1: 8:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Honestly there are too many morons in the world, way too many. Calling some folks here morons will sound like an insult but its actually to create awareness to certain folks that their brains are not firing all cylinders.

With all the problems we have in Nigeria, powerful countries like the UK will say bring your wishlist and then you'll sit down in Nigeria and do what?? When its not like they're doing you in your village. Its almost like an investor you've been trying to see to hopefully expand your business says come and see me with all your ideas, you'll now refuse to go because your landlord harassed you that day. How foolish are you?

Two major problems we're facing in Nigeria now is insecurity and dwindling economy. These countries can provide us with military assistance and intelligence and some of you are saying he shouldn't go?? We need to boost our economy to tackle the pathetic state of unemployment, underemployment and poverty in this country and those countries can provide more than enough investment in our country and you say don't go?? Oh some of you think this your oyel is enough to tackle our problems right?? How has that oyel benefited some of your guys here?? Keep wallowing in ignorance and daftness. We need a robust economy and we need serious external assistance. Go to UAE and you'll see European and American brands everywhere or you think Dubai just woke up one day and did it by themselves.

Guys please nothing wrong with criticism but try to use your brains sometimes

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Farnen:

Both GEJ and Buhari don receive insults taya. Maybe dat guy wey dey complain no dey visit NL well well...Buh wait o, wich insult person wan insult Buhari wey him neva receive during d campaign period? Nothin new. Anybody sabi insult pass Patience, Fayose, Fani-kayode n co.?
bros , nigerians neva start with buhari ooooo, the only thing tht can save him is good performance and expectations are very high. Honestly he has no excuse to fail,he has been criticizing gej handling of bh issue for the past 3 years now as if he has all the plans and solutions in his head. He had almost 8 weeks to meet with the presidents of chad and niger and fashion out a way of dealing with bh once he gets into office, but saying he is now meeting them says a lot about how unprepared he is for the task ahead, presidents of other countries have been visiting him even before he was sworn in , they didn't wait for after his swearing in before meeting him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by lastpage: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:
Awaiting the outcome of their gallivanting around....Govt is non-existence, Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!
Baba we are watching oooo. I hope and believe you know what you are doing. All in all...It is still better than 200 delegates with zero outcome ...year in, year out.

Relax..... #SaiBaba God is in control! undecided undecided wink wink

PMB is methodical and strategic.... He knows what he is doing.

Just be patient. One week in office is NOTHING......considering that he needs to get to the root of the problem and proffer a lasting solution.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by bakila: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
meforyou1:
Who exactly did this daura cow rearer hand over the mantle of leadership of this country to? His boy boy osibanjo is in South Africa. No SGF. Nothing. I don't even understand
Who is this conman? If there is an SGF you would have called him his dolly dolly. You can only deceive yourself. We have a better government than the previous. Goodluck appoint his ministers in july, so go eat dry roasted corn.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Jorussia(m): 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
4Play:

This is what I find hilarious about Nigerians. The sheer brazenness with which reality is distorted and logic is contorted. Think of it, according to this popular post, it had received at least 92 likes by the time of my post, it is utterly unreasonable to expect Buhari to nominate ministers as the Senate has not been inaugurated. But here is Buhari speaking only a few weeks ago, through Dr Fayemi who is on this trip:

http://newsheadline.com.ng/blog/2015/04/15/summary-of-buharis-policies-as-outlined-by-dr-kayode-fayemi-director-of-policies-for-apc-while-representing-gen-buhari-at-lbs-breakfast-meeting/

See same here:http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/15/buhari-to-announce-his-ministers-one-week-after-may-29-inauguration/

So just like that, expecting Buhari to do what he promised only a few weeks ago is the height of unreasonableness.
Thank God that it was fayemi and not pmb who said that ministers will be announced after one week of inauguration. Is fayemi now our president?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Ashraf123(f): 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
donphilopus:

While your smart and brainy father is in the village suffering, a brainless/dull man is leading you. Ain't you ashamed of your brainy father?!
I think u made my day with this. Maybe we shld give her d power house nd let's see how she's gonna perform d abracadabra. Its easier said than done. Mara hankali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by trytim100(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
now ameachi is following agai
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by tuk2ato(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am not aware of those facts but even if they did that is not an alibi, they were elected because they presented themselves as a departure from the old ways. People said Yar'adua govt was slow, and GEJ clueless so they shouldn't follow in those footsteps.
SUBWAY101:

Yar Adua named his cabinet in July, even GEJ did same in July 2011. Buhari cant just start sacking everyone, he will be have to be more careful this time around. Stop judging a man in just 9days of his admin.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by 4Play(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
Thank God that it was fayemi and not pmb who said that ministers will be announced after one week of inauguration. Is fayemi now our president?

The article says clearly that Dr Fayemi was there to represent Buhari. If Dr Fayemi misrepresented Buhari's views, why didn't Buhari disavow the promises made in that speech? You people are not ashamed of your attempts to distort reality.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Jorussia(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
4Play:

The article says clearly that Dr Fayemi was there to represent Buhari. If Dr Fayemi misrepresented Buhari's views, why didn't Buhari disavow the promises made in that speech? You people are not ashamed of your attempts to distort reality.
my brother, don't be myopic and chauvinistic, the success or failure of this administration will affect you.I urge you to stop wishing this administration failure,because you are a Nigerian first,before being a PDP/GEJ supporter.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
okay...
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by 4Play(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
my brother, don't be myopic and chauvinistic, the success or failure of this administration will affect you.I urge you to stop wishing this administration failure,because you are a Nigerian first,before being a PDP/GEJ supporter.

You are a schmuck. I am neither a GEJ nor a PDP supporter. I regard GEJ/PMB and APC/PDP as 2 sides of the same coin. The success of PMB is not dependent on overlooking glaring failures to meet promises only made weeks ago.

Why not address the specific merits of the issue at hand? Buhari via his representative made unsolicited promises to appoint a cabinet within a week of inauguration. He has failed to do so and yet when the failure to abide by the promise is raised, Buhari fanboys, forgetting that the promise was ever made, claim that any suggestion that Buhari ought to nominate ministers already is completely unreasonable. It is this sort of blind loyalty and defence of the indefensible that makes you Buhari fanboys indistinguishable from GEJ's supporters.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
MyMouth:

You this ashawo woman, you sit in ur small hotel room and calling the president names and ur useless customers would be liking it. Continue! If only ur mum had listen to my advice and aborted that pregnancy, she would have speared us the trouble of having a useless girl like you on this forum!
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Farnen(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
onatisi:
bros , nigerians neva start with buhari ooooo, the only thing tht can save him is good performance and expectations are very high. Honestly he has no excuse to fail,he has been criticizing gej handling of bh issue for the past 3 years now as if he has all the plans and solutions in his head. He had almost 8 weeks to meet with the presidents of chad and niger and fashion out a way of dealing with bh once he gets into office, but saying he is now meeting them says a lot about how unprepared he is for the task ahead, presidents of other countries have been visiting him even before he was sworn in , they didn't wait for after his swearing in before meeting him.
Nigerians didn't start with GEJ immediately he became president. Believe me, Buhari has been receiving insults since the emergence of Bokoharam, people called him the sponsor of BH.

Being visited is different from visiting someone. People can visit you without being invited. He just won an election then, he could say the visitors came to congratulate him. What reason would he give for visiting foreign presidents when there was still a sitting President in Nigeria? He never even did that, yet he was accused of operating a parallel government.

I never criticized Jonathan's method of governance. I voted Buhari because i want something better. I can't tell if what i'm getting is better until his Government becomes at least half as old as the previous one was.

If he fails, i'm sure Nigerians will gladly vote him out.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by onatisi(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Farnen:

Nigerians didn't start with GEJ immediately he became president. Believe me, Buhari has been receiving insults since the emergence of Bokoharam, people called him the sponsor of BH.

Being visited is different from visiting someone. People can visit you without being invited. He just won an election then, he could say the visitors came to congratulate him. What reason would he give for visiting foreign presidents when there was still a sitting President in Nigeria? He never even did that, yet he was accused of operating a parallel government.

I never criticized Jonathan's method of governance. I voted Buhari because i want something better. I can't tell if what i'm getting is better until his Government becomes at least half as old as the previous one was.

intelligently articulated post and points. Let's wait and see then. Obj has told him he needs to get it right in the first one month. Let's wait and see then.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by sosleem(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
draw up a list first but nothing from that angle, what about his SGF and Chief of Staff, does he need the NA to approve that also.

This man is dull and brainless
. Yuh brain is def full of errors, for you to call someone who is older than your retarded daddy who is still lock in d prism of your village juju 'dull n brainless'...shame on d husband dat wil marry u. U nid home training
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by SUBWAY101(m): 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Farnen:

Good answer. Dont that bitter man, they have been insulting the man since day1 so its not new.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by gbagyiza: 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
doctokwus:
Serious summit for serious minded persons.
Taking a look at d delegation tells a lot of what PMB is going there to achieve:
-Danbazzau and Shettima tells one they are soliciting for help to fight BH with first hand info coming from the gov at d centre of d fight and d likely NSA that would outline how PMB intends to tackle it.
-Fashola and Fayemi tells one that other strategic policy initiatives in other sectors would also be tabled and "a wish list" of the kinds of cooperation Nigeria needs.
PMB may even surpass our expectations.This is a president that really wants to turn things around.

bro u r intelligent i must confess.u wil be a gud anylist, if nt already one. U hv said it all.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by 2n2k(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
meforyou1:
Who exactly did this daura cow rearer hand over the mantle of leadership of this country to? His boy boy osibanjo is in South Africa. No SGF. Nothing. I don't even understand

VP Osinbajo is in Nigeria not South Africa. In fact, he attended a Redeemed church programme in Lagos this morning.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by easymanofdpeopl(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
While BH reign supreme, our Daura President is travelling round the world

That is how ur oga @d top travel some years back
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by totorimi: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dambazau isn't ye the same guy that shut off d lights at d airport to sneak in late yaradua"s body without the knowledge of GEJ.

At last we are getting somewhere.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Chigold101(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
how can you invite investors in an environment where there is insecurity, economic crises, companies closing shop and also a government without portfolio
lolzzzz...
Good question. APCheats supporters do not even think when they write. The investors will come to invest when right now nobody knows what Brainless Baba Buhari‘s economic policy is or will be like...

Ara ga agba ndi ara...for real
Ndi APC bu ndi ara...lolzzz
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Chigold101(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Elslim:

naija peeps.. just wait n cee. PMB will surprise u guys

meanwhile haters keep on hating.. soon u will start loving
u r right... He has been really suprising everyone with his high level of brainlessness.
No policy after one week & he has been to three different countries in just about a week.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by sunmarouk(m): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
ANBAKO:
Awaiting the outcome of their gallivanting around....Govt is non-existence, Appoint ministers - No, Appoint aides - no, Move to Aso rock - No!!!
Baba we are watching oooo. I hope and believe you know what you are doing. All in all...It is still better than 200 delegates with zero outcome ...year in, year out.

who told you jonathan carries 200 delegates, thats a big lie, see exergeration ooo, haba. APC is at it again
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Elslim: 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Chigold101:
u r right... He has been really suprising everyone with his high level of brainlessness.
No policy after one week & he has been to three different countries in just about a week.

u can only understand wat it means to be a leader if u r a family man.... nd u r not. so i cant argue wiv u
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
While BH reign supreme, our Daura President is travelling round the world

We can appoint your father in the interim na. But sorry, he's so brainless, a dumb fvck that won't even win an election in ur street. Since u r jobless and always on this forum looking out for buhari's topic so as to spew thrash, kindly appoint ya papa to lead naija na. Silly as.s low life s.ucker
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/07/president-buhari-travels-germany-fashola-dambazau

GEJ is the most popular president ever. Sahara reporters keep calling his name everywhere they go.
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by ocelot2006(m): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
The President travelled with great men - Fashola and Dambazzau. cool

Dambazzau great? Yeah right...
Re: President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau by lastpage: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jorussia:
my brother, don't be myopic and chauvinistic, the success or failure of this administration will affect you.I urge you to stop wishing this administration failure, because you are a Nigerian first,before being a PDP/GEJ supporter.

So this administration of PMB has FAILED in just one week?

How silly can this nonsense get?

Really, l think its time we get a BIG IGNORE BUTTON for these SaTANoids.

Buhari should..... and will IGNORE all these "whining and ranting" GEJ sympathisers who wish his administration to fail.
Buhari will do things the way he deems fit and proper.......after all, he would be the one to get the blame or praise when the chips are down.

Anyone that does not like the way Buhari is going about his government can go and HUG a live Transformer (Not a GEJ one o, that one can do you nadda!).

[size=14pt]All these subtle blackmail and attempt at stampeding the President ....IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
[/size]

Lastpage!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s / Ben Bruce Hugged By A Woman In Ondo State Today(photos) / Police Parades Mpape Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.